Mace's Original CAWs

Jay Mace

Sorry it's been long since I've replied. I've been offline for a while for a number of a reasons.

Are the King brothers still up? If not of you could upload them again that would be great! Potential new tag team champs for my caw universe right there

They're up at the moment if you're still interested.

I'm not seeing any of these under the tags you provided. Would love to get all of them for my universe.

I can only have five up at a time. If you're still interested let me know who you're interested in.

Is selena up?

She's up!

These all look great dude. The Thrillseekers remind me so much of The Rascalz from Impact Wrestling. The backstories were a great read too.

Thanks. I feel like backstories do a lot to add depth to them. I haven't watched TNA in years, so I'm not too familiar with The Rascalz, but after pulling up one of their matches the similarities became really apparent. LOL

I like how there outfits match but are very different at the same time.. Thats one thing I always forget to do when creating a team

Jennifer isn't part of team with anyone, but I do team her up with Selena pretty often in universe mode. But, depending on the team sometimes I have them having very similar attires (King Brothers and Los Simpaticos) to indicate a pre-existing relationship or different attires with matching colors to establish relationships that developed after they started wrestling. It wasn't even something I was aware that I was doing at first.

You're welcome dude. Impact Wrestling has gotten a whole lot better over the last few years. The Rascalz are an indy trio they signed last year. Basically, they're a bunch of fun loving dudes who have great matches. Your caws appear to have the same thing going for them. Keep up the great work.

I'm in awe at the amount of effort you've put into your CAWs and their backstories. Great work!

Thanks! I've been making a few of them for several years, so I've had a lot of time to develop them and flesh out their backstories.

You're welcome dude. Impact Wrestling has gotten a whole lot better over the last few years. The Rascalz are an indy trio they signed last year. Basically, they're a bunch of fun loving dudes who have great matches. Your caws appear to have the same thing going for them. Keep up the great work.

Thanks! I might have to assign The Rascalz finisher to them now, which was something I was already considering! LOL

I'm in awe at the amount of effort you've put into your CAWs and their backstories. Great work!

Thanks! I've been making a few of them for several years, so I've had a lot of time to develop them and flesh out their backstories.

Thanks! I might have to assign The Rascalz finisher to them now, which was something I was already considering! LOL

I'm sure it will fit them perfectly.

The Rangers

Brian McCarthy, Clarence Powell

QX1MD74.jpg2PDULMN.jpg

Brian McCarthy

Character Information:

Hometown: Boston, Massachusetts

Height: 6'2" Weight: 250 lbs.

Affiliation: The Rangers

Alignment: Face

Style & Maneuvers:

Style: Powerhouse

Athletic Background: Amateur wrestling, power lifting

Signature Moves: Exploder Suplex, Spinebuster 19

Finishing Moves: Celtic Cross (Air Raid Crash Neckbreaker 4), Payload (Heat Seeking Elbow)

Tag Team Finisher: Doomsday Device 3

Clarence Powell

Character Information:

Hometown: Chicago, Illinois

Height: 6'1" Weight: 245 lbs.

Affiliation: The Rangers

Brand: NXT

Style & Maneuvers:

Athletic Background: Amateur wrestling, power lifting

Signature Moves: Spinebuster 19, Bicycle Kick 1

Finishing Moves: Powell Driver (Pimp Drop), Payload (Heat Seeking Elbow)

Tag Team Finisher: Doomsday Device 3

Background:

McCarthy and Powell are veterans of the United States Army. The two met each other while they were serving and bonded over their shared interest of professional wrestling. Both of them aspired to become wrestlers themselves and discussed the possibility of becoming a tag team. After the two of them were discharged they sought out training and intentionally trained to have similar styles.

The two went in for WWE tryout immediately after completing their training. They spent a great deal of time training in the Performance Center honing their skills and improving the coordination and continuity between their techniques. The two of them spent a year doing live events before being brought on to TV.

Note:

• Despite being called “The Rangers” the two of them were not Army Rangers. They intended to call themselves McCarthy & Powell, but management gave them this name instead.

The Scarlet Society

Laura Oxley, Donna Braddock

awoKyCf.jpgqM9oDoU.jpg

ZWMhtkB.jpgrtzMAAR.jpg

Laura Oxley

Character Information:

Hometown: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Height: 6' Weight: 245 lbs.

Alignment: Heel

Affiliation: The Scarlet Society

Brand: Smackdown

Style & Maneuvers:

Style: Giant

Athletic Background: Powerlifting

Signature Moves: Chokeslam Backbreaker, Running Senton 2

Finishing Moves: Crimson Cyclone (Tour of the Islands), Running Crossbody 8

Tag Team Finisher: Red Death (Assisted Powerslam)

Donna Braddock

Character Information:

Hometown: Blackpool, England

Height: 5'8" Weight: 135 lbs.

Affiliation: partner of Laura Oxley

Style & Maneuvers:

Style: UK Strong Style

Athletic Background: Martial artist

Signature Moves: Roundhouse Kick 11, Running Superkick

Finishing Moves: Crimson Clutch (Cattle Mutilation 2), Kiss The Floor (Sit-Out Full Nelson Facebuster)

Tag Team Finisher: Red Death (Assisted Powerslam)

Background:

Oxley and Braddock are two people who were thought to have nothing in common aside for their shared love of wrestling. But the two of them had looks that were atypical of the women the saw on WWE television. Oxley was an overweight woman who got into powerlifting as a means of getting into shape. Braddock was an eccentric martial artist with “alternative” sensibilities and interests. Oxley traveled to Japan and wrestled there, not expecting to find much success at home in the states. And Braddock never believed that she’d thrive outside of Europe.

The two came to the Performance Center around the same time. Despite a begrudging respect for each other the two didn’t form an alliance at first. The two began to bond during the time when they were both experiencing personal and professional hardships. The two became a team vowing to take out their bitterness and frustrations on the rest of the women’s roster.

Benjamin Hayes

The Texan Titan

Xn91nEA.jpgVDiMbb4.jpg

Character Information:

Hometown: Arlington, Texas

Height: 6'8" Weight: 365 lbs.

Style & Maneuvers:

Style: Giant

Signature Moves: Chokeslam 6, Black Hole Slam (Sidewalk Slam 1)

Finishing Moves: Last Ride (Sit-Out Last Ride Powerbomb 2), Layfield's Lariat (Clothesline From Hell)

Character Background:

Benjamin Hayes has a background in amateur wrestling and powerlifting. He wrestled throughout high school and college and got into lifting weights as well. After graduating college he pursued a career as a strongman and powerlifter. He participated in numerous completions throughout the country. Hayes is a lifelong pro wrestling fan but never considered pursuing it until a friend suggested that he attend a WWE tryout. He was surprised when he was offered a developmental contract. Despite a friendly demeanor he quickly developed a reputation as a “monster” due to his size and power. His time in NXT has been short-lived, but the prospects for him look pretty good.

Notes:

• He is a biker and is part of motorcycle club called the Longhorn Cycle Club. He wears the group’s jacket on his way to the ring.
  • He considers Big Show, Undertaker, and Kane to be his primary influences. He is also somewhat influenced by Bradshaw using his Clothesline from Hell as a signature move and calling it Layfield.

Isaiah Griffin

The Hybrid Beast

AaCqqTB.jpg

Character Information:

Hometown: Oakland, California

Height: 6'5" Weight: 275 lbs.

Style & Maneuvers:

Athletic Background: American Football, Track & Field

Signature Moves: Spinebuster 21, Shooting Star Headbutt

Finishing Moves: Griffin's Landing (Shooting Star 2), Act of Defiance (Suplex Piledriver 2)

Background:

Isaiah grew up in a rough neighborhood in Oakland. Despite being a wrestling fan he had no interest in pursuing a pro wrestling instead preferring to pursue a pro football career. His family initially got him involved in sports to keep him out of trouble. Throughout school he played football and ran track. He earned an athletic scholarship for football and continued to play throughout college. Despite being a consisted and well-rounded player his football career never went beyond college.

He became a fitness coach in San Francisco for several years. After meeting several professional wrestlers who worked out in his gym he was inspired to pursue career in wrestling. He took part in a tryout at the performance center and was given a developmental deal. Despite his athletic prowess it took him a while to start appearing on TV due to a lack of formal combat training.

Notes:

• The nickname “Hybrid Beast” is both a reference to surname and his style which incorporates powers and speed.
  • Coming from a rough neighborhood he is considered to have defied the odds and named his finisher the Act of Defiance as a reference to that.

• 4 months later...

Damn dude. To say I'm impressed would be an understatement. Solid backgrounds, and even more solid caws. Just downloaded the King brothers, and loving what I see. Can you please upload the Thrillseekers and David Mercer? Thanks in advance.

Archived