Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
White Leather Jacket

Miscellaneous CAW Community (Feedbacks and WIPs for Everyone Character's)

Recommended Posts

Cheers.

 

Here's some of the current ideas

And as a bonus here is my own theme for Nakamura. I think I posted this before but never got any feedback on it. The drum loop came with my music software but the notes are composed by me. Let me know if it's any good.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Better trons than some companies have Currently. What about branching out into 30'second custom trons for current wrestlers?

 

Remember back in 2004 people would do Tribute videos to wrestlers ... you could do similar things but with in game 2k Wrestlers.

Just a thoughts....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Petey_the_Clown said:

Better trons than some companies have Currently. What about branching out into 30'second custom trons for current wrestlers?

 

Remember back in 2004 people would do Tribute videos to wrestlers ... you could do similar things but with in game 2k Wrestlers.

Just a thoughts....

Thanks bro.

 

Yeah that's not a bad idea. I'm thinking of Sting maybe showing up on my show. Might do a cool promo vid package for him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Petey_the_Clown said:

Better trons than some companies have Currently. What about branching out into 30'second custom trons for current wrestlers?

 

Remember back in 2004 people would do Tribute videos to wrestlers ... you could do similar things but with in game 2k Wrestlers.

Just a thoughts....

Here's the old Turbo intro. Those are my replica masks!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Petey_the_Clown said:

Not Bad! You gotta tailor these into a story E-Fed maybe do highlights from matches with every Promo Vid

Thanks bro.

 

Here's my concept caw of Robo Knight from Power Rangers Megaforce. I changed it up a little bit. Let me know what you think...

 

robo knight designs.jpg

robo knight shot 1.png

robo knight shot 2.png

robo knight shot 3.png

robo knight shot 4.png

robo knight shot 5.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like the textures ! Not sure about the choice of mask... Looks a bit plain and just coloured around.
Maybe try and cut some textures for a mask with a bit of details

 

I was taught that in order to line up textures with a CAW mask.. actually screen grab said mask from the caw mode.. from a few angles. and then literally cut out the sections you want to texture. You end up with a good texture of like Horns or eye sections. It's How I did my 2k20 Ligers mask

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Petey_the_Clown said:

I like the textures ! Not sure about the choice of mask... Looks a bit plain and just coloured around.
Maybe try and cut some textures for a mask with a bit of details

 

I was taught that in order to line up textures with a CAW mask.. actually screen grab said mask from the caw mode.. from a few angles. and then literally cut out the sections you want to texture. You end up with a good texture of like Horns or eye sections. It's How I did my 2k20 Ligers mask

Thanks bro. I'll keep what you said in mind.

 

Here's some new stuff....

 

new luchadore 1.png

new luchadore 2.png

new luchadore 3.png

wrestler 5.png

wrestler 6.png

wrestler 7.png

wrestler 8.png

wrestler 9.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks.

 

Here's a new one I'm playing around with. Drew the original designs in Paint. Problem is is that the belt design just can't be applied that well in the game so I'm gonna have to figure out a way to get around that. Here's the prototype ideas so far......

 

 

prototype in the works 1.png

prototype in the works 2.png

prototype in the works 3.png

prototype in the works 4.png

prototype in the works 5.png

prototype in the works 6.png

Prototype in the works.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man those logos and designs look really nice, you some damn good art skills. Kinda wish you did transfer that skill onto "Real life" wrestlers but hey man, keep doing what ya do!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Petey_the_Clown said:

Man those logos and designs look really nice, you some damn good art skills. Kinda wish you did transfer that skill onto "Real life" wrestlers but hey man, keep doing what ya do!

Thanks man. Haha yeah maybe some day.

 

Here's some more new stuff. Let me know what you think.

 

NEW EWTW MAIN INTRO - YouTube

 

NEW PROJECT PART 1.jpg

NEW PROJECT PART 2.png

NEW PROJECT PART 3.png

NEW PROJECT PART 4.png

NEW PROJECT PART 5.png

NEW PROJECT PART 6.png

NEW PROJECT PART 7.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think you need to take pics of these characters on the green screen background, the same CAW edit screen with the white background isn't really doing them justice. Unless its for your own reference points in which case... Yeh, I do that with all my caw's

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...