Miscellaneous CAW Community (Feedbacks and WIPs for Everyone Character's)

White Leather Jacket

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But then why put it in the PS4 section, where it's the same thing?

And we have a Video & Pic topic already,aswell as the Creations Archive

I somewhat agree, though I can see people not wanting to start a big showcase thread and just want to show off new CAWs now and then.

MY thought with this thread is, maybe do a weekly CAW theme contest? Pick a theme like clowns, an animal, etc, and make a new, original CAW, post and see the results.

I somewhat agree, though I can see people not wanting to start a big showcase thread and just want to show off new CAWs now and then.

MY thought with this thread is, maybe do a weekly CAW theme contest? Pick a theme like clowns, an animal, etc, and make a new, original CAW, post and see the results.

Now that would be something unique. Do that and move it to the General Section and you get something

Now that would be something unique. Do that and move it to the General Section and you get something

Unless the philosophy of the general section has changed from dismissing anything and everything "original" like it did the last time I posted there (which was at least 3 years ago), I don't see a CAW theme contest floating there long. It would sink to the 3rd-4th page within a week.

Unless the philosophy of the general section has changed from dismissing anything and everything "original" like it did the last time I posted there (which was at least 3 years ago), I don't see a CAW theme contest floating there long. It would sink to the 3rd-4th page within a week.

Maybe. But so will this topic.

Maybe. But so will this topic.

Not here on the PS4 section, for PS4 users, where it seems we're just a weeeeeeeeeeeee lil' bit more active then the XB1 side. Just sayin'.

It's not supposed to be "better", it's an alternative. Like if someone comes up with an off the cuff idea that doesn't fit into their usual rosters, or perhaps a concept they can't quite get a final look for...this thread would be a perfect place to post and get feedback from. It has it's use, whether or not you yourself can see it is something you're gonna have to sort out on your own end.

Thanks for the responses. The other caws in this thread look great, too!

In regards to the mask, Mysterio's mask is my favourite mask ever. I use it on a lot of my guys. I can't imagine some of my caws with any other mask.

Seperately, here's a Spider-Man 2099 emblem I did in paint for use on my character "Dragon 4" who also has the Rey Mysterio mask.

EMBLEM-2099.png

And if anyone wants to hear it here is the entrance tune for Falcon Flight. I composed this in MAGIX Music Maker last night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuBqpNAxQKs

Thanks for the responses. The other caws in this thread look great, too!

In regards to the mask, Mysterio's mask is my favourite mask ever. I use it on a lot of my guys. I can't imagine some of my caws with any other mask.

Seperately, here's a Spider-Man 2099 emblem I did in paint for use on my character "Dragon 4" who also has the Rey Mysterio mask.

I dig the design and the music track. Good job! It actually inspired me to work on a masked wrestler of my own, Quetzalcoatl.

VNevO8G.jpg

JbasbN2.jpg

Still a work in progress but I am getting there I think.

Your use of color and such is awesome, but using the exact same mask for every character (in my opinion) makes them all blend together, feeling less like 3 separate characters and more like 1 with 3 different color schemes. You make these geometric designs, try just using a blank mask on them and throwing on an original design or two.

Current project of mine, UK grappler and hater of high-flying wrestlers, Johnny Worthless.

ivhY0MG.jpg

NQ9LBID.jpg

This looks excellent. I may use him as a bit of inspiration for a caw of my own if you don't mind. :D

Archived