Miscellaneous CAW Community (Feedbacks and WIPs for Everyone Character's)

White Leather Jacket

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Better trons than some companies have Currently. What about branching out into 30'second custom trons for current wrestlers?

Remember back in 2004 people would do Tribute videos to wrestlers ... you could do similar things but with in game 2k Wrestlers.

Just a thoughts....

2 minutes ago, Petey_the_Clown said:

Better trons than some companies have Currently. What about branching out into 30'second custom trons for current wrestlers?

Remember back in 2004 people would do Tribute videos to wrestlers ... you could do similar things but with in game 2k Wrestlers.

Just a thoughts....

Thanks bro.

Yeah that's not a bad idea. I'm thinking of Sting maybe showing up on my show. Might do a cool promo vid package for him.

6 minutes ago, Petey_the_Clown said:

Just a thoughts....

Here's the old Turbo intro. Those are my replica masks!

• 2 weeks later...
59 minutes ago, Petey_the_Clown said:

Not Bad! You gotta tailor these into a story E-Fed maybe do highlights from matches with every Promo Vid

Thanks bro.

Here's my concept caw of Robo Knight from Power Rangers Megaforce. I changed it up a little bit. Let me know what you think...

robo knight designs.jpg

robo knight shot 1.png

robo knight shot 2.png

robo knight shot 3.png

robo knight shot 4.png

robo knight shot 5.png

• 2 weeks later...

I like the textures ! Not sure about the choice of mask... Looks a bit plain and just coloured around.
Maybe try and cut some textures for a mask with a bit of details

I was taught that in order to line up textures with a CAW mask.. actually screen grab said mask from the caw mode.. from a few angles. and then literally cut out the sections you want to texture. You end up with a good texture of like Horns or eye sections. It's How I did my 2k20 Ligers mask

11 minutes ago, Petey_the_Clown said:

I like the textures ! Not sure about the choice of mask... Looks a bit plain and just coloured around.
Maybe try and cut some textures for a mask with a bit of details

I was taught that in order to line up textures with a CAW mask.. actually screen grab said mask from the caw mode.. from a few angles. and then literally cut out the sections you want to texture. You end up with a good texture of like Horns or eye sections. It's How I did my 2k20 Ligers mask

Thanks bro. I'll keep what you said in mind.

Here's some new stuff....

new luchadore 1.png

new luchadore 2.png

new luchadore 3.png

wrestler 5.png

wrestler 6.png

wrestler 7.png

wrestler 8.png

wrestler 9.png

• 5 months later...
52 minutes ago, Petey_the_Clown said:

Man those logos and designs look really nice, you some damn good art skills. Kinda wish you did transfer that skill onto "Real life" wrestlers but hey man, keep doing what ya do!

Thanks man. Haha yeah maybe some day.

Here's some more new stuff. Let me know what you think.

NEW EWTW MAIN INTRO - YouTube

NEW PROJECT PART 1.jpg

NEW PROJECT PART 2.png

NEW PROJECT PART 3.png

NEW PROJECT PART 4.png

NEW PROJECT PART 5.png

NEW PROJECT PART 6.png

NEW PROJECT PART 7.jpg

• 1 month later...

Archived