Miscellaneous CAW Community (Feedbacks and WIPs for Everyone Character's)

White Leather Jacket

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On this weeks rendition of LPW REDEMPTION

We are coming off the heels of a monumental reboot, with things settling into a groove we continue this week with an action packed episode. What will former Intercontinental Champion Angelo Smith have in store for the newly crowned champion Anthony Martin? Also, a Fatal Four Way to determine the number one contender for the Worlds Undisputed Championship

Match #1

Atlantas own Bulldawg looks to gain some much news momentum against the red hot Antonio Vega. After successful run with the faction The League he was able to break away without major consequences and looks to start his singles run off in a major way.

PROMO

Angelo Smith calls out and confronts the new Intercontinental Champion after last weeks title heist at the hands of Anthony Martin and the Unit Club.

Match #2

Chris Angel and his Coven look to take on the high-flying resilient Porter Parker, will be able to prevail or will the virtually three on one mismatch prove to be to much for the young Parker.

PROMO

As Hannibal Harris was on his was to his on his way to deliver his backstage promo on his upcoming Fatal Four-Way main event match, he was attacked by TJA we have acquired footage of the interaction.

MAIN EVENT

In the final match of the night we have a historic Fatal Four Way to determine the number one contender for John Diamonds World Undisputed Championship. *NOTE* after a incident with TJA, Hannibal Harris was rendered unable to compete and was replaced by a returning Leo Matsuda.

Working on rebranding a Tag team from before. Direct Force is now known as Infinity. Working on a logo but I'm still not quite sure how I feel about this

AuAKSEO.png

Looks good to me.

Here's some new stuff. I've put these on CC. So if anyone wants them type in New Flight or Falcon Flight.

My-Great-Capture-Screenshot-2019-05-31-1

My-Great-Capture-Screenshot-2019-05-31-2

New Diva

Tiara May

"Killa Barbie"

4u9s9f.png

Alignment: Heel

Show: Smackdown

Dominant Personality Trait: Egotistical

Signatures: Barbie-Breaker [bankrupt] 'May'-hem [bella Buster]

Finishers: Nose Job [Glam Slam 2] Red Bottoms [Eat Defeat]

2prxt1w.png

Tiara May is here to bring the old school Diva style back to the current Women's Roster. She is very smart, and full of attitude. Imagine if Regina George from Mean Girls knew her way around the ring. Her brain is just as equal to her brawn. In tradition to how the 'old school' style was, she doesn't only perform with just female competitors. Male or female, she has no problem getting a tiny bit dirty to climb to the top and show how the 'Barbie Killa' will be the new star of both the Men and Women's divisions.

[Gifs below were done on PS4, no mods or PC used.]

2Uq94.gif

2Uq99.gif

2Uq9e.gif

2Uq9k.gif

Late night. Workin on some generic Trunks. Really happy with this

NfHcrcK.png

Do you use a template for things like that? I can think up trunk and tights designs in my head all day, but I can never figure out how to actually make them.

Also, what program do you use?

It pretty much allows you to create a texture map of a CAW Item, and design around it. Wrap the grid around the part, open said grid in your design software of choice, design, then BOOM. The final product will always line up with the CAW Item you wrap it around.

For example

https://twitter.com/CAS6nF/status/1099386518429421569

Shameless rip off of El Phantasmos gimmick but to hell with it, its a fun gimmick.

The Light Show Savior, Blake Wallace.

J9RA1f7.png

Also featured in a video i've currently got rendering.

Shameless rip off of El Phantasmos gimmick but to hell with it, its a fun gimmick.

The Light Show Savior, Blake Wallace.

J9RA1f7.png

Also featured in a video i've currently got rendering.

Amazing

Reimagined an old CAW, Jason Bishop, as Ezekiel Bishop, and he'll be forming a new faction with Burncide and some others called The Black Carnival (which I need to design a logo for..).

Still need to give him a moveset, not sure what to give him as a finisher. Would also like to design some proper custom facepaint for him at some point instead of just combining two in game ones.

wUj8kXg.png

EDIT: Came up with a logo for The Black Carnival.

QzCLIzC.png

Archived