Miscellaneous CAW Community (Feedbacks and WIPs for Everyone Character's)

White Leather Jacket

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top work Bundy, those textures are on point. I know how much work sometimes needs to go into it as well to get them that crisp

Chad Hardy ''The Undisputed Best'' available on PS4.

#TheMoominBrand

GIDOBGu.jpg

I may have to get Mack and Nate for one of my two AEW shows. I just started Wednesday night Dynamite and theyd fit right in. Are they on the CC?

Also, if yall want a dominant female, download Xouxou Chen. Shes like a 7x AEW Womens Champion on my show, in a little over a year. I hope shell be on 2k20, whoever made her because Im in love with that CAW.

Not sure if this is the correct spot to be asking. I'm looking for a template to build custom tights. Something along the lines were I can make my own waistband/belt even include laces. Looking to make some tights like AJ Styles & Ricochet. Theres a slight curve to the tights thats throwing me off and not making mine look natural.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got some Championships made. Looking for some feedback on them because designing them was not easy and I feel like I could do better

IWG Championship

HrHjTaH.jpg

Tag Team

RVJdYyn.jpg

Finally got some Championships made. Looking for some feedback on them because designing them was not easy and I feel like I could do better

IWG Championship

HrHjTaH.jpg

Tag Team

RVJdYyn.jpg

Those are great!

Here's mine...

My-Great-Capture-Screenshot-2019-05-10-1

And here's two screen grabs of the Final Dragon Tournament intro I'm working on...

2019-05-12.jpg

2019-05-12-2.jpg

"The Welsh Rage Beast" Garrett Frey

QQUhK5K.jpg

maKFulz.jpg

Signature move is a thrusting powerbomb (represented in game by Powerbomb 14) and finishing moves is Sky High and Y Diwedd (The End, a Torture Rack Backbreaker).

Archived