Miscellaneous CAW Community (Feedbacks and WIPs for Everyone Character's)

White Leather Jacket

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My biggest decision at the moment is whether to continue the plans for my own entirely CAW based federation, or to feed the ones that I have created (and a couple of others) into an NXT/WWE Universe (albeit tweaked to my own liking).

I just don't know if I can be really motivated to build enough CAWs to fill an entire roster, or even to do the arenas etc.

Mike do 60 % yours and 40 % tweaked ?

Yeah I'm thinking of maybe one or two more characters, and then putting them into the WWE / NXT system - but my "ideal" WWE if you see what I mean, so with redesigned belts and sets, mixed with the in game ones. (Also I might download a few caws of people in NXT that aren't in the game - for authenticity)

I'm also going to go back through a couple of my "finished" caws, and bring the quality up a bit more, and refine them. I've got an idea on how to improve Lazara's tattoos for example.

By the way, Alex Da Silva has an absolutely amazing entrance, now with Ricochet's moves and lighting, but with the lights on his gear. I'll post pics in my thread later.

Running a new character through my career, and decided to embrace the silly "buzz" nickname with a logo.

aL7lknb.png

Coulda done a couple things to make it better, but I threw it together in about five minutes.

This isn't quite the finished article, im try to do an Azrael based on Gotham and Arkham Knight, but this particular version will also be a high flyer, I have always created some called Mantis and this is going to be his new persona, i am using the hood, as I just don't seem to be able to find a decent mask. I would love some suggestions.

EUXjKvc.jpg

Working on a new attire for Tyson Knox, IWG's resident brawler. Would like some Feedback on the attire before I post him

have you got a blank template for things like this?

I need one for trunks, kickpads and tights if possible??

qTalYHD.png

Epic work Moomin.

Here's the latest guy on the MikeM drawing board. "Loverboy" Frankie Flash. (Bet you can't guess who he's based on :P

wrodiB2.jpg

SI6z7kt.jpg

Oh and here's the revised Alex Da Silva entrance (more pics in the thread)

ptlgZ1G.jpg

Sting is met with his challenger's message at 7:08

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9as-VECahrg

Damn. Somehow I missed this thread. It's a fun idea, especially with the hole collaboration and feedback element. There's some really nice and inventive creations in here.

Check out my show if you want because I need some views. There's gonna be a lot of cool stuff happening over time.

Archived