Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PaperThinWalls

Tell us the BS going on right now in your life

1 hour ago, King RyderFan said:

As for blaming yourself? Don’t. If you take all the proper precautions (mask, hand sanitizer) there is nothing else you can do. Don’t beat yourself up for things you can’t control.

You're not wrong.

Also... additional thoughts and prayers going out to your father, Triset.

On 2/9/2021 at 1:04 PM, TrisetMaster908 said:

My dad now has gotten worse, he's on a ventilator and in a medical coma. I'm worried to death, please pray, he needs it. They said if he pulls through he is going to have lasting affects and won't be how he use to be

I wish I recorded all his past stories as a deputy sheriff, I wish I could see or talk to him, I want him to come home so bad but he might not ever come home, it depends if he pulls through and does well with rehab. 

I along with all of you can say F*CK YOU COVID! My sister came by and is staying the night here so I can have someone to keep me company, and we may have to look at other options. I'm just so scared, I know he wouldn't want me to blame myself, but I do. I got Covid, and it spread to him. I just feel so guilty 

Don't blame yourself for covid. Listen when i got it i wasn't going out to socialize, was just going to work and the supermarket and somehow got it and since im at home my parents got it too just cause we live together. I felt guilty and they told me don't. 

Thanks Guys, they said he is stable right now, blood pressure was high but lowering, he still is on a ventilator and in a medical coma. Just worried

Very sorry for your loss... thoughts, prayers, and condolences to you & the family.

Thanks guys, its hard, I'm still in shock. I don't feel empty, I feel his presence. He is no longer in pain, I've stated the MANY things that were wrong with him, and he is with my mom now. I wish I could have said goodbye or seen him before he passed. Wish I could have recorded his many stories he had. Gonna miss him, funeral is Saturday 

Viewing was today, he went through alot in that hospital, he was so skinny, and he has been overweight since I've been alive. Tomorrow is gonna be so hard but I have my family. Before the viewing I was strong for my family, but when they said we could go in to see him i just lost it and had a panic attack 

Edited by TrisetMaster908

He was laid to rest today, I'm still in so much shock, *Censored* you covid! We had many plans this year, I'm just broken down. I'll be ok we eventually, just gotta keep my mind off things. I kinda want to get a Tattoo in memory, he was a deputy sheriff and had a number 610, which in my county they retired when he retired, if I do I have to get something in memory of my mom, was thinking a pair of Brown Eyes because her email was bamabrowneyes(or bambi brown eyes) I've never got a tattoo, never really wanted one, but with both my parents gone I want something in memory. My biological mom is getting the same type tattoo of him, we both thought of it(Her dad is technically my grandfather but he adopted me when she couldn't, so he became my dad and always will be)

I couldn't look at him again today, the way he looked, wasn't him, he suffered more than I thought he did in that hospital

It was only a small gathering, and my bestfriend's showed up for me. Everyone who's ever met him would always have nice things to say