Tell us the BS going on right now in your life

PaperThinWalls

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sky seem to have capped our internet to 3.5Mpbs. This time last week we were averaging 30Mbps. *Censored*.

Threaten to switch, and watch your internet go soaring back up. Companies hate losing customers.

This is basically true.

Not even about losing customers, I don't think...so much as it is that they'll get away with whatever they want until you call them out on it. Then they'll say "oh...that never should have been like that". You don't even necessarily need to threaten to switch providers...just calling them on their bullshit is usually enough to make them put it back how it should be. Sad but true.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah...starting to feel really sick. Congestion in my chest and general fatigue. Headache from coughing, too.

Update on this: yeah...I'm *censored*ed. Serious chest congestion and coughing...bad headache, and feeling so weak that everything hurts. My joints hurt. I have vertigo when I walk around. I ate dinner before, and I had to leave it about three times. Finally just finished it now (hours from when I started it). Slept most of the day on and off. Think I can eat again now. Happy about that. But, yeah.

Edited by Generations

Not a bad thing for me Personally but I found it funny at work some guy mentioned something about staying away from this lady because she has that "Coronaflu" and she says "Naw it's not that. I don't drink Coronas" XD.

I still can't tell if I ever really stopped being sick or if I got something else but I hope you guys recover soon

Condolences mayne. Can't remember if that was you talking about a family member in and out of the hospital in the past but it's at least good she can rest now

I feel you so much AlterNation. Jet lag is kicking my ass right now. I've been getting 3-5 hours of sleep for the last 4 nights now. I don't know what it is, but I can never really switch over in winter, and Poland especially has always been terrible to me with the lag. London I can do, but that one hour difference destroys me for whatever reason. I'm exhausted, but the best I can do is lay in bed, tossing and turning. If I'm lucky I snag a little nap during the day to survive. I need to slam some sleeping pills tonight or something.