Tell us the BS going on right now in your life

PaperThinWalls

• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I feel like every time I have a love interest, 37 people who I haven't spoken to in months come out of the woodwork to ruin it on the same day. Why is this a thing that continuously happens in my life? Do they know something I don't know? If so, why don't they just tell me? :lol:

Edited by Generations

Had a pretty nasty spat with the parents, essentially ended with me throwing in the towel and going into full "I'm moving out" mode. I was planning on doing so this year anyway, but the process just got sped up by like 6 months, which is a pain because there's two occurrences happening that could take me to either LA or London, and I don't wanna risk missing out on them due to signing a long lease.

Well sheeit, I got a slightly better deal on my cable with more channels and a lower price but I didn't realize they were stripping my HBO in the process. That explains why the Watchmen episode listing on the stream app went from 7 to 1. Oh well.

I don't have a job anymore.

On Tuesday we were given 3 hours notice by the building owners to get out of our office because we couldn't pay the rent. We've had a 90% drop in income just from August just because banks had been delaying payments that should be issued to our customers. Just want to give a massive *Censored* you to RBS/NatWest in particular for not issuing nearly £100k in payments

Now the new office the company had to move to is too far for me to travel, so I've had to tell my boss I can't continue.

No exaggeration, this has been the worst year of my life. Don't know how it could get any worse.

Edited by AlterNation

So in Chicago, there's a 3 am - 7 am ban on parking in snow routes. I got a ticket at 3:04 am. I left the party I was parked for at 3:06 am. Meter maid was literally waiting out my car, piece of shit. Gonna try to contest it, because 60 bucks for 6 minutes (4 at the time of the ticket) is bullshit. IT WASN'T EVEN SNOWING.

• 2 weeks later...