Tell us the BS going on right now in your life

PaperThinWalls

So sorry to hear that about your grandmother, man. One of mine had some bad health scares as well this year, but is luckily doing fine now. I even went to Puerto Rico to visit and spend time with her, recently. Hadn't gone out there since my grandfather died 15 years ago. I hope your grandmother pulls through and has minimal lasting effects from something horrible like that.

I feel like I need to get a second (and probably final) sort of self-exposé writing exercise done, where I go on about good, funny, or bad things. So, to hell with it....let's do it...

"Gianna Michaels.." is my generic answer to most things.

I used to lie a lot. I was the kinda person who should never have social media or anything of the sort. I guess I was ashamed of who I was, how I looked, and my life in general, so I'd invent an alter ego (or plural) online for myself to live through, because I felt so much more comfortable in anyone's skin that wasn't my own. In person, I just always tried to fit in and failed miserably, or got in trouble for things others did carelessly because I was trying to be cool. I dunno, around your mid-20's, if not before, you come to the realization that who you really are is who you should've been all along. Unless who you are is a bad person in which case....fake it 'til you make it, by all means. I've worked very hard [from my mid-20's to now] to undo any and all times in which I lied or betrayed someone's trust in any way. I've literally just told the truth about damn near everything ever since, and tried to be the most helpful and encouraging person I could possibly be to those who come to know me. If I've ever lied to anyone reading this, I can't apologize enough, but I'm willing to continue doing so, and putting in the work to make sure you know it's genuine and sincere. I was/am a moron and I'm sorry.

I rang in my 32nd birthday in a mental hospital. Long story. Feel like the Joker. lol

I'm basically borderline asexual. Haven't had a realistic crush on anyone in years. Truth is I was raped and sexually abused alot from when I was about 2 to when I was about 8, by 3 different family members. You never hear guys tell stories like that unless it was a priest or something. It wasn't. lol. But I didn't make the connection until recently that I first got depression as this was going on, and I've been super awkward with relationships and really almost any kind of romantic or sexual contact ever since. These days I don't even really sexually act in any way unless I'm like.....super, super, super drunk. I don't remember a lot about my last New Orleans trip, but I drank a lot and took pills that I never took, hoping my libido would join the party, I'd black out, and wake up having hooked with someone....one of those stories, y'know?....didn't happen. Never again, though. I'm a control freak....I need to have more power over what I'm doing or where I am at all times. Maybe it's a Virgo thing. But again, if I ever broke anyone's heart or rubbed anyone the wrong way because I didn't know how to love or deal with affection or "put myself out there" properly, I can't apologize enough. I was/am a moron and I'm sorry. I try to be the best person I can be every day, and maybe one day I will be able to help those with stories similar to mine. I think I can.

I'm on meds and my brain feels clear for the first time in what feel likes decades. I don't know how to take it all in but here we are. That's what she said. Not really. I should jelq more..

I'm not a person who ever gets starstruck anymore but I feel like if I ever met Brian Pillman Jr, I wouldn't know what to say. Or Barack Obama. I would atleast talk to Jay-z or The Rock about investing and how to make a million and a half so I can spend that extra half on joshi merchandise.

I was supposed to go to Las Vegas in October, but then it got switched because boys will be boys. The AVN Awards are in like January or something, so we'll be there. And my Gianna line comes full circle.

I might be moving to Tampa again...

Edited by ANTI-

• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Probably going to have to put my dog down tomorrow or atleast this week. Had him since I was around 11, I'm 26 now. I'm praying he'll just go in his sleep so I dont have to take him. But I dont want him to suffer. Mouth Cancer and now he wont eat, so it's time...

Probably going to have to put my dog down tomorrow or atleast this week. Had him since I was around 11, I'm 26 now. I'm praying he'll just go in his sleep so I dont have to take him. But I dont want him to suffer. Mouth Cancer and now he wont eat, so it's time...

Damn man. My dog is pretty old too, will be 16 in March. I'm 36 and have had her since I was 20, can't imagine the day she won't be here anymore, and it's coming soon. :(

Which part, her legs or her personality? Or both? Either way, awful news

Little bit of both. She can stand but she still cant figure out how to walk, and she often seems.. confused. Like she will randomly lose then regain her memory of where she is.

Sheeit, that sucks man. She going into hospice or was she already?

Or I guess palliative, not hospice. Not sure if she was living alone but you did say she fell when nobody was there, so obviously people usually are

Edited by WNX

So a girl I've been talking to for a week and a half (yes) has freaked out on my twice for taking too long to reply. I was asleep for one and visiting my brother for the other. Like the second time she did some long essay about going to a party and all the guys there will like her for who she is and it's her life or some shit. Like I guess wanting to make me jealous. She specifically stated who each guy was and why she has a crush on them.

One message she sent the other day was that she waits for me to reply and that my messages decide her mood for the rest of the day. At first I was touched. That's no longer the case lol.

Oh and when she messages it's usually like, 15 messages over the course of a few hours. About everything she's doing that day and stuff.

Also she messaged me first I didn't message her lol. About advice for her friend for a guy her friend likes. And then she was using the advice herself on me. Whoops.

Oh and get this, she insists she isn't into me lol.

If I die guys, it's been adequate knowing you.

Edited by Muur

I'd block her and move onto a non psycho lady lol

So I received a phone call from my dad yesterday afternoon to see how I was(unusual as he normally texts) he asks if me and my girlfriend are ok.... he then tells me to open messenger and hes sent me a picture of someone using a picture of me for a swingers site lol

So a girl I've been talking to for a week and a half (yes) has freaked out on my twice for taking too long to reply. I was asleep for one and visiting my brother for the other. Like the second time she did some long essay about going to a party and all the guys there will like her for who she is and it's her life or some shit. Like I guess wanting to make me jealous. She specifically stated who each guy was and why she has a crush on them.

One message she sent the other day was that she waits for me to reply and that my messages decide her mood for the rest of the day. At first I was touched. That's no longer the case lol.

Oh and when she messages it's usually like, 15 messages over the course of a few hours. About everything she's doing that day and stuff.

Also she messaged me first I didn't message her lol. About advice for her friend for a guy her friend likes. And then she was using the advice herself on me. Whoops.

Oh and get this, she insists she isn't into me lol.

If I die guys, it's been adequate knowing you.

run tf away

Pop quiz what is the most difficult common household item to find in any store? A yellow sponge. Yeah, I went to about 10 different places including Walmart, Target, Dollar Tree, and Big Lots to name a few and couldn't find one, unfreaking believable. I finally went into an O'Rileys auto store and was able to get the last one. For a minute there I thought there had been a ban on sponges. Wow...

You son of a...

*runs to the window and looks out*

Phew. Well it is cloae to Halloween. They tend to tease with that stuff depending on where you're at around this time