Tell us the BS going on right now in your life

PaperThinWalls

My mothers landlord is harassing her over a special cage my dad built for the cats up against one of the windows (just against it, not attached); demanding it be removed.

When asked what part of the lease prohibits that, said landlord instead of quoting said part just called my mother an idiot, saying quote "I dont think you have the mental capacity to understand".

Upon examining it ourselves the only thing that might cause a problem is a statement that new structures cant be erected in a common area, and since workers cut the grass in the backyards they may try to claim that's it. For now we may move it but we fully intend to fight this bullshit.

This landlord, for context, is quite the power tripping bully. Her father owns the complex they live in so she got her spot via pure nepotism and likes to hang that over people's heads.

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not apart of the company but Roosterteeth laid off a bunch of their workers, one that hurt me was Andy, just watched the new Off Topic and Geoff's speech hit me hard. Sad to see so many people lose their jobs. I'm not a big Roosterteeth fan but I'm a diehard Achievement Hunter Fanatic.

I'm sick, and it blows. Had a bad chest thing, lots of flem...now I'm coughing and sneezing a lot. Slept like shit the past couple days (on account of breathing being an absolute chore). Just sucks, man. All I want to do is go outside and enjoy the beautiful day...but I know I'm gonna be wheezing and gasping for air in about 5 minutes if I do...

Edited by Generations

Just found out about this "Fashion" line Bstroy. These 🤬ing A**holes made a dang "Fashion" line of Hoodies of schools that were shot up with BULLLET HOLES IN IT. WHAT THE ABSOLUTE F*** Yes they even have a Sandy Hook hoodie. This makes me sick! They said it to "Shed Light On School Shootings" no that's making a profit off of them.

I don't usually delve too much into my personal life on here but this is just playing over in my head and I can't talk to anyone else about it for now so *Censored* it, I'm mentioning it here just to get it off my chest. Recently, I haven't been feeling too great which has gotten progressively worse over the past several days and all symptoms are pointing to HIV. Now granted, it isn't the death sentence it once was and if I'm positive... I'll deal with it but man, the not knowing for sure combined with the fact that I'm absolutely wrecked is agonising.

I don't usually delve too much into my personal life on here but this is just playing over in my head and I can't talk to anyone else about it for now so *Censored* it, I'm mentioning it here just to get it off my chest. Recently, I haven't been feeling too great which has gotten progressively worse over the past several days and all symptoms are pointing to HIV. Now granted, it isn't the death sentence it once was and if I'm positive... I'll deal with it but man, the not knowing for sure combined with the fact that I'm absolutely wrecked is agonising.

Shit. That's awful. Hoping for the best for you, you'll pull through. :)

yooo, hoping that's not it. I dunno what's worse, the actual sickness or the stigma.

I hope you are getting tested to see what's wrong man. I went through a time long ago when I felt and looked like I had AIDS myself. Will never forget the day my mom told me straight out I looked like an AIDS patient, but it was actually an intestinal problem. Hope for the best for you.

One of my friend's(whom I've known since Kindergarten) mom died today, Stage 4 Cancer. I feel so bad for her, I know how she must feel. Brings back the memories of when my mom died 4 years ago. Atleast she is no longer in pain. And she passed surrounded by people she loved. My bestfriend said yesterday, she kept calling out and talking to her son, who died years ago. I just dont know what my friend will do, she lived with her mom and her mom helped support her, now she'll be alone at home, but she has friends and family now. Poor girl

Guest Fight Me.

Shortage of bus drivers in my area apparently. This sucks for me cause I take it every day to work. Had to order an uber this morning to make it on time. And after waiting almost 2 hours after my shift ended, my dad ended up having to come get me.

Canceled my Marvel Collector Corps Box and was still charged and it shipped. I wanted the last box Spider-Man Far From Home. And still wanting the Endgame one with Captain America with Mijonir.(BUT a WAY better looking one is coming out soon)

Ok wow can delete this lol, Amazon gave my money back which is great. Hopefully the shipping was also canceled

Edited by TheTRIsetMaster908

My hands are sore from splitting wood...not like "boo-hoo, I have callouses" or something...but, like, the bones and musculature is sore from the shock of the axe handle. Logs were pretty big and still green, so I was using a maul...and that shit kicks. Not a huge BS complaint...just something I'm thinking about as I sit here. Minor pain is just part of life. So...you know, I'm not really complaining at all now that I think about it. Just thinking out loud. Lol.

My grandmother had a stroke yesterday. She fell over in the morning when no one was there, was discovered in the afternoon. Then she fell again in the evening. We voted that she couldn't seem to use her legs instead of them just being hurt, and her personality seemed... changed. Erratic, nasty and incoherent. We eventually had an ambulance take her to the hospital where the doctor has come to believe a stroke was the cause.