Tell us the BS going on right now in your life

PaperThinWalls

Current weather in the Chicagoland area the past two days... 49(ish) degrees

Tomorrow's forecast is 82 degrees

Thursday's forecast is 80 degrees

Friday's forecast is 82 degrees

Make up your mind already, mother nature! XD

looks like it did, unless you're mad about it going from 82 to 80 back to 82.

• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I really need one more day to be finished with this cold that I have...but, I'm not lucky enough to get that. I hope it continues to go away and doesn't come back later just because I couldn't continue my rest. I hate when that shit happens. Two day cold turns into a week and a half, just because I can't take the time to let my body rest. I'm so close to being better...shit just annoys me.

50's is pretty nice, especially in Chicago. You know that summer scorcher is coming, and it's gonna suuuuuuuck.

Anyway - Hooked up with a girl in Kirkcaldy, Scotland (a town like a half hour north of Edinburgh) and as we finished up she essentially started breaking down with a crisis of "I swear I don't normally sleep around like this, I'm not a slut, etc", and I told her it's not my business who she sleeps with, I've literally known her for like a day, but turns out this chick had mad issues about sleeping with someone she just met, and I guess tried to hold them down knowing I was only in town for the weekend. She actually even said she didn't invite me over with the intention of hooking up, and when she did I immediately told her we don't have to do a thing if she's uncomfortable, but she insisted we do. There was consent on everything we did, but still makes me feel like shit knowing our night together probably really messed with her mind for the next few weeks, maybe more. Felt like it was the straw that broke the camels back. Sucks because she was a pretty cool person too.

50's is pretty nice, especially in Chicago. You know that summer scorcher is coming, and it's gonna suuuuuuuck.

10/10 can confirm

"All day" rain in the forecast today... the afternoon work yard chores getting delayed again, unless something drastic happens.

Edited by NegativeCreep

Summer is going to hot as a mother*censored*er. The weather is rarely pleasant anymore.

In the spring, it's super windy and rainy...in the summer, we get cooked to a crisp (with the occasional super violent thunderstorm)...in the winter, it fluctuates from being 50 degrees one day to being -5 the next...and assholes still wanna tell me the climate is dandy. I've seen 30 years of weather, lads...I know what a normal weather cycle should look like. This ain't it.

We had a thunderstorm the other night, and I swear it was the loudest thunder I've ever experienced. It was shaking my entire house. I was thinking "welp...the house is gonna get struck and blown to splinters. This is how I die." :lol:

Edited by Generations

Since I got to Poland, literally been raining every single day. Not fun. All my cousins have moved out of the villages at this point, and it's too muddy to go hiking, so I'm just sitting inside, playing cards with the grandparents all day. It's nice seeing them again and all, but I wish we could do more. At least the wedding is soon, so I can get a solid party in.

Youtuber Romanatwood's mother tragically passed away after falling off a scooter and hitting her head.

I've watched MANY vlogs and his mother was the sweetest. Dont know them personally but have seen alot of their life.

May have to turn down a job I was recently offered and move back to the UK to seek counselling and get medication for my mental health problems which have taken a turn for the worse recently. Guess this could be a good thing but doesn't really feel like it when you feel terrible. Health comes first but just feel like it's a major decision to make with not much time to make it.

There was a freak storm in Frankfurt the other day which resulted in 65 cancelled flights and a shit load of connecting flights to get missed. My connection left just as my plane landed. I had to spend 5 hours in an ENORMOUS line to get rebooked (made worse when everything was put on hold for a left baggage in a hallway).

My initial flight I was lucky as hell and was gonna have an entire window aisle to myself, instead I sat by a mom and two young kids, and the two bastards didn't know how to behave. Plus one kept falling asleep and having his head droop on me for the first hour (thankfully the mom was chill when I asked her to move him in his sleep). But at one point they straight up started wrestling in their seats, like, wtf.

At least everything is getting reimbursed and I believe the EU has a policy for some sort of cash back, so I'll be somewhat compensated for this shitstorm.

Need to start draining the pool after work today... level wise, it's kinda sitting oddly on one of its sides - so I don't want the liner splitting only to flood our yard, so yeah.

"Better to be safe than sorry"

Edited by NegativeCreep

I got this new computer back in April or so. You know, I have a bad habit of trying to "save time" by stuffing whatever new files I'm working on into a supposedly "temporary" folder on the desktop. Then there's the files from the My Documents folders, etc. Now I'm still trying to consolidate and organize thousands of files from 4 hard drives and a flash drive into a single hard drive. I'm not ready to work on 2K20 game arenas and stuff yet. Trying to figure out where all of my old shit is, first.

It's been a long time, and I didn't feel comfortable posting it till now, but a few months back I was fired from a new job for being 1 min late two days in a row

That's the worst, cause the last two jobs I had they've actually gone out of their way to not punish me. Like I legitimately asked two supervisors to write me up to light a fire under my butt and they told me "no" XD. What the *Censored* does a guy have to do to get in trouble around here!?

But one minute late? That's not why they fired you. They were already looking for sheeit and went with that, which was bullsheeit. Unless you're doing security or other guard work where the schedule is air tight and rotations are hyper in sync, there's no way that's the reason why

Got over 10 mosquito bites, most of which are on the back of my neck, and I was barely outside. Luckily they aren't all super itchy but the ones that are? Holy *censored* are they incredibly itchy. Tried calamine lotion and goldlinx gel, both have worked very well in the past, but I'm still itchy and it's driving me crazy.

Cute assistant camera girl on my set is adorable and bubbly to everyone except me, who I guess she decided she doesn't like after we got along really well the first few days?? Not like I was gonna do anything about it, but like... It's weird. I keep talking with other people on set and they're like "Yeah...why DOES she not like you? She doesn't seem capable of negative emotions..." and I legitimately don't know.

Maybe she likes you. You should ask her. Then you should hit that

Whilst I joked to myself about "be mean to keep them keen" and whatever, I'm pretty sure they're not five year olds lmao