PaperThinWalls

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Had my first ever car accident 💀 Was exiting a freeway next to a whole delivery truck when the back of it grazed the right side of my car, knocking off my right side mirror and scratching/denting my right side doors and quarter panel. I'm fine but since it was a delivery truck it probably didn't notice me and kept driving off so that sucks (made for a better story when telling the insurance agent though). My insurance will probably cover it but as a new car owner my insurance rates are gonna get even more *censored*ed up now. Sucks cause this wasn't even during one of the many long drives I've done, this was literally on the way home from work lol

Got this stupid "you are temporarily blocked for going too fast" message on FB now. It's annoying af, and I honestly don't know what the hell it means or what caused it. Furthermore, it doesn't actually block me from doing anything (which is good). But, the point is...it's not only annoying, but wholly useless. I can click away and keep using FB, but it keeps coming back. (It's literally a pop-up window) - I can use FB normally on my phone. But my browser is a mess. - Shit better go away soon. How is this even a thing? Lol.

Already seems like it's better now. What a weird ass glitch. 🤣

Edited by Generations

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/30/2022 at 1:39 AM, WarGreymon77 said:

Got locked out of my Instagram account, cannot log in, had to use an alt account which in itself was a hassle.  I managed to guess all but 4 of my old follows, but can't remember the rest.  Maybe a roster list somewhere can help jog my memory...

What is ur instagram?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, KingKhan18 said:

I'm heartbroken for the first time in my life. It's so emotionally painful, I feel like I'm losing my mind.  I don't see how any relationship is worth going through this pain. I 'm almost 19 and I thought for a long time that I was aromantic, I'd never fall in love, and then I did, with a woman over twice my age that I never had a *censored*ing chance with. I'd never wanted a relationship before, and now I want one even less now that I know how much it hurts.

Man...I feel ya.

I'm in a similar boat...(although, I'm 33, and the woman is 40). But, still...way out of my league. We were together for almost a year. I felt like the universe had finally decided that I deserved something nice. It felt surreal. And now I feel like she is gaslighting me. I can't shake the feeling that she just isn't being truthful...and I try to give her every opportunity to just tell me if this is the case, but it almost feels like she is always acting. I know she has a lot of trauma from both past relationships and childhood. But, I never saw things turning out this way. If she isn't being truthful with me, I wish she would stop trying to cling onto me as if nothing has changed...because, everything clearly has. It feels like she still gets everything she wants/needs out of our relationship...while simultaneously withholding everything that I need. And she doesn't understand why my trust in her is failing. It hurts so bad. I'm probably just going to cut my losses later this week. I feel used at this point. Like...she uses my good nature and caring energy to make herself feel good enough to find what she actually wants (which apparently is not me).

And I swear, there have been days when both of us are horny, but she rejects sex...and then I just can't shake the feeling that she is seeing someone else behind my back. Like...no one can be that horny and not want sex. But she denies this. Says she is loyal. Says she doesn't even talk to anyone...let alone sleep with them. She showed me her phone. Her texts and FB messages. Which should have made me feel better about things. But, I also know that she offered this information freely (I didn't ask her to)...so it would be easy to just prepare for that. The other day she took a bikini selfie by the pool...and when I inquired about it she got angry. Told me she is "allowed to feel sexy" or something generic. It just sucks. She was/is my best friend. I miss spending time with her. I miss her cat. I even miss her neighbor. But I literally do not trust her at this point. What's worse...we both work at the same place, and I think the person she is involved with is regularly there. So...it feels like a slap in the face. And I also feel like she has convinced our other coworkers that I'm a stalker or something. Like I just have this "unrequited love" for her...(even though I spent 5 or 6 days a week at her house and we made love often...as recently as a couple weeks ago). It has been making me paranoid for a long while. But I can't just accuse her without proof. If I just had one shred of proof...I could happily move on...knowing that I wasn't crazy the whole time. Instead, I'm miserable every single day of my life. It's insane to me that there could be people out here who would choose to do this to a partner. Every single person on this earth deserves honesty. There is nothing more freeing than being told the truth. Even if it hurts. It's the only thing I want.

It seems to be true that the hot ones are indeed crazy. (Even in saying this, I feel remorse for disrespecting her). This is the kind of love that I have for this woman. It feels wrong to suggest that she is untruthful or crazy...or that she would intentionally choose to hurt me. Which is why I want that proof so badly. I am not capable of just disrespecting someone by suggesting any of those things without proof. If I knew for sure, then I could say...okay, she was not the person I thought she was. It would be easier to let her go.

Edited by Generations

• 2 months later...
On 6/27/2022 at 8:45 PM, Generations said:

Man...I feel ya.

I'm in a similar boat...(although, I'm 33, and the woman is 40). But, still...way out of my league. We were together for almost a year. I felt like the universe had finally decided that I deserved something nice. It felt surreal. And now I feel like she is gaslighting me. I can't shake the feeling that she just isn't being truthful...and I try to give her every opportunity to just tell me if this is the case, but it almost feels like she is always acting. I know she has a lot of trauma from both past relationships and childhood. But, I never saw things turning out this way. If she isn't being truthful with me, I wish she would stop trying to cling onto me as if nothing has changed...because, everything clearly has. It feels like she still gets everything she wants/needs out of our relationship...while simultaneously withholding everything that I need. And she doesn't understand why my trust in her is failing. It hurts so bad. I'm probably just going to cut my losses later this week. I feel used at this point. Like...she uses my good nature and caring energy to make herself feel good enough to find what she actually wants (which apparently is not me).

And I swear, there have been days when both of us are horny, but she rejects sex...and then I just can't shake the feeling that she is seeing someone else behind my back. Like...no one can be that horny and not want sex. But she denies this. Says she is loyal. Says she doesn't even talk to anyone...let alone sleep with them. She showed me her phone. Her texts and FB messages. Which should have made me feel better about things. But, I also know that she offered this information freely (I didn't ask her to)...so it would be easy to just prepare for that. The other day she took a bikini selfie by the pool...and when I inquired about it she got angry. Told me she is "allowed to feel sexy" or something generic. It just sucks. She was/is my best friend. I miss spending time with her. I miss her cat. I even miss her neighbor. But I literally do not trust her at this point. What's worse...we both work at the same place, and I think the person she is involved with is regularly there. So...it feels like a slap in the face. And I also feel like she has convinced our other coworkers that I'm a stalker or something. Like I just have this "unrequited love" for her...(even though I spent 5 or 6 days a week at her house and we made love often...as recently as a couple weeks ago). It has been making me paranoid for a long while. But I can't just accuse her without proof. If I just had one shred of proof...I could happily move on...knowing that I wasn't crazy the whole time. Instead, I'm miserable every single day of my life. It's insane to me that there could be people out here who would choose to do this to a partner. Every single person on this earth deserves honesty. There is nothing more freeing than being told the truth. Even if it hurts. It's the only thing I want.

It seems to be true that the hot ones are indeed crazy. (Even in saying this, I feel remorse for disrespecting her). This is the kind of love that I have for this woman. It feels wrong to suggest that she is untruthful or crazy...or that she would intentionally choose to hurt me. Which is why I want that proof so badly. I am not capable of just disrespecting someone by suggesting any of those things without proof. If I knew for sure, then I could say...okay, she was not the person I thought she was. It would be easier to let her go.

Oh man, this. Don't get me started. First of all, KingKhan, the fact that you're still 18 and barely an adult and the woman you fell in love with is almost 40 kind of explains your situation. I had never truly been in love until about the age of 35, that is when I met someone that seemed to like me more than anyone else before and she made me feel so good. She was only maybe 4 years younger than me but everything seemed to click for the first six months or so but once I tried to get the relationship to a more serious stage I started seeing that she wasn't interested in that and that's when the rampant lying started, or at least that's when I started noticing it. The point is, she had a boyfriend and I was just the side guy, I found this out thanks to social media. What I'm trying to say is that you are very young and she was much more mature than you. Relationships are like this and you already have this experience out of the way. I didn't have this knowledge until a few years ago and that is why I got played so many times by girls, now I know better at an older age. You will meet more girls in the next few decades and now with what you know you won't make the same mistake again. Some girls just like to play with guys emotions, it makes them feel good, like some sort of cheap thrill.

And you're right Gens, the truth is much better than being lied to even if the truth will hurt. At least that way you can live comfortably knowing that the decision you made is definitive as far as staying with someone or leaving them because you are okay or not okay with how they are. Nothing worse in a relationship than being with someone you secretly hate on the inside because you suspect they are lying to you and playing with you .

• 4 weeks later...