• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

15 hours ago, AlterNation said:

Today is my first day in my new job. As soon as I get home with all my equipment the internet for the entire street goes down and has been down for the last 3 hours. I can't be dealing with this stress.

The next day, still no internet. Waiting on a reply to see if I can work in office.

Had to cut a family vist week short because we were exposed to Covid so I had to go home, and gonna get tested tomorrow, I feel fine but still gonna test and quarantine myself. Gonna need someone to get me supplies for 2 weeks

This heat is absolutely killing me. I suffer from heat exhaustion really easily and this week so far has been more or less the hottest of the summer, and it ain't letting up any time soon. 

If my damn window weren't a tall crank window I'd buy a damn air conditioner.

14 hours ago, Lunchbox said:

My current job *censored*ed with my paycheck. I might quit. I cleaned my locker out and left my key at the restaurant just incase i decide i'm done I won't have to go back in. 

Pay is always the #1 thing I won't put up with garbage on. Its the only reason I show up to any job. The only prerequisite to any of our relationships with our workplaces. Screw those guys

More pc bullshit. Shell infrastructure host is idling between 11-20% cpu, causing the fans to run. It's not like it's completely overwhelming my cpu, at least...but I still *censored*ing hate it. Anything other than absolute silence from my pc gives me anxiety. It just starting doing this shit today. I'm sure I need to wait for another update to fix whatever is causing it. It starts doing it about 10 mins after the computer has already been on, and I keep hoping it will stop on its own, but it doesn't.

Edited by Generations

2 hours ago, Generations said:

That sucks, man. But that's a long life. I'm sure she lived it well.

Yes she did, and I tried to give her everything I could. If there was one positive about the pandemic was that I got to work from home the last year or so and I would take her for a walk every day during my lunch break up until 2 weeks ago when her health declined. She loved that and so did I.

Tornado touched down nearby, powers out and everyone was pretty *censored*in scared.

Also have to get my credit card replaced. Apparently damaged it somehow that I can't see and now no machines can read it.

Edited by CROSS-Out

Well, last night my mother was taken into hospital. I got an update today and.......she has COVID. She managed to phone earlier and she sounded a bit perky, chirpy etc so I'm taking that as a good sign, but *Censored*...I'm very worried! She's almost nearing 60.

On 9/13/2021 at 4:42 PM, Graeme Jones said:

Well, last night my mother was taken into hospital. I got an update today and.......she has COVID. She managed to phone earlier and she sounded a bit perky, chirpy etc so I'm taking that as a good sign, but *Censored*...I'm very worried! She's almost nearing 60.

Hey man, as someone who’s mum was in a similar position at the start of the year, she’s got this. I’m wishing her a speedy recovery too. 

1 minute ago, King RyderFan said:

Hey man, as someone who’s mum was in a similar position at the start of the year, she’s got this. I’m wishing her a speedy recovery too. 

Thanks, appreciate it. Had another phone conversation with her earlier, she's sounding a lot better. She even joked about how awful the food is (she wishes she didn't regain the ability to taste) so that's a big big plus lol. But, she did say she could be in for a while. So, while she's getting well? Still taking it one day at a time.

I was worrying a lot, which isn't good for my health. I struggle with these sort of things mentally. Been trying to keep my mind on other things.

• 1 month later...