PaperThinWalls

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 6/26/2021 at 1:55 PM, maskedmaniac said:

My graphics card crapped out yesterday. Worst possible time for it to happen too with everything so expensive and out of stock. Now I can't play anything on my computer but 2D games.

What card did you have, out of curiosity?

Worked myself into a borderline panic attack thinking I had testicular torsion. But, from what I've read, there would be severe pain if that was the case.

Pretty sure it's just a strain in my cremaster muscle. There's no real pain. It just feels weird, and I don't like it. 

I would definitely go to a doctor if I had insurance. But, America...Lol.

Honestly right now

31 minutes ago, Generations said:

Also, my Xbox is back. Had to hard boot a factory reset from usb. 

Honestly right now with the shortage of graphics cards the Xbox Series S for $300 is looking like a great deal. It can emulate everything from 16bit era to PS2 and Wii. That means a lot of wrestling games like the SvR series and Day of Reckoning, and No Mercy. Would be cool if they later sold an external disc drive for it or even a way to link it to your PC  for modding and external memory.

56 minutes ago, Generations said:

Yeah, I was considering maybe getting a Series S just to get through the next year and upgrading to an X eventually. Might do just that.

Anyway. Glad my vanilla Xbox One is back. The old girl has done me proud.

TBH in that case I'd just wait for the series x unless you can get a discount for trading the S for an X lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Just annoyed by the new Windows hacking situation. This one sounds pretty shit. I already installed the updates (which was annoying in its own right...especially during a period of storms and potential power outages). But, yeah...I just hate updating my PC unless it's absolutely necessary. Something goes wrong about 60% of the time when I do it, and programs that used to get along usually start fighting with each other. I should be glad *knock on wood*...everything seems fine for now. But, yeah...I just hate dealing with shit like this. 

Edited by Generations

• 2 weeks later...

Just learned after not playing my PS4 for months that my PSN account was hacked and someone changed the email address. Been using that account for 10 years, my saves, trophy and transactions are gone if I can't retrieve it. Sony has not replied back on my tweet to them.

Did not know my account was stolen since I am using a not so used email account for that. Since I have 2 accounts for PSN one for US and one for HK. Good thing I did not link my Debit/Credit card on those account. I only use PSN Cards for load.

Today would have been my Dad's 73 Birthday, it's the first Birthday since he passed....gonna be around friends today to help cope and keep me company so I'm not alone

Excuse my language but *Censored* YOU COVID

Edited by TrisetMaster908

Bluetooth randomly ain't working on my PC all the sudden. Settings say "bluetooth is turned off", and the button to turn it back on isn't there at all. I didn't even install an update or anything. It just randomly decided "you don't need this, right?". Hahaha. I'm so sick of computer related shit. It's always one step forward and two steps back. If the damn thing works flawlessly for a single day, I consider it a miracle. So...now I need to use a wired mouse and headphones (which I luckily still have) until I can figure out what the *Censored* this shit is about. Probably the kind of thing that will randomly resolve itself the next time the computer updates. Smh.

*yup...fixed with the next optional feature update. Lmao. Computers are so *censored*ing temperamental, dude. 

Edited by Generations

Tonight I went to the convenience store to buy some beer. I was in a bit of a hurry. Got everything quickly. Store was empty. Went to the counter to pay. There was one guy ahead of me. He starts telling the clerk/store owner about how he's been sick 5 times this past week, and he thinks it was food poisoning...but he also thinks it could be a reaction to the vaccine. He then asks the clerk/owner if he had any bad reactions to the vaccine. The clerk tells him that he didn't get the vaccine. Now these guys are deep in the vax/anti-vax debate...and I'm just like "I'd like to pay for my three items so I can leave now."

I had a mishap with some exercise equipment. I was using these resistance bands, and all of a sudden, the ring that kept the bands hooded came off, and the hooks on the bands hit me in the head and under my right eye. I looked like Matt Cardona from when he faced Nick Gage. I was bleeding all over the place. I'm okay though. Just a black eye and and small cut on my head. But I'm never using resistance bands again.

2 hours ago, Generations said:

Wait...how were you using them that they hit you in the face?

If you hold them by the handles, then any pent up force should be moving away from you at all times.

I'm confused. Lol

Stupid me, I tried using them for crunches. It didn't work like I hoped.

My jaw is locked up again. I'm gonna set an appointment to get this *censored*ing wisdom tooth out as soon as i get my second vaccine. This is happening about once a month now and i can't eat or really talk when it happens.

2 hours ago, CROSS-Out said:

My jaw is locked up again. I'm gonna set an appointment to get this *censored*ing wisdom tooth out as soon as i get my second vaccine. This is happening about once a month now and i can't eat or really talk when it happens.

Pretty sure I had similar problems about a year ago. My jaw wasn't locking up...but it was dislocating in my sleep. I would wake up and need to physically (and painfully) pop it back into place. Used to happen a lot. And then it stopped happening. I guess stuff just kinda pushed itself to a place where things worked out. Tbf, my jaw still feels tight sometimes...and I'm pretty sure it would dislocate again if I slept on my face. But I've been pretty good about sleeping on my back only these days. You're lucky to get it fixed if you can afford that. I just don't have insurance. Lol.

18 hours ago, Generations said:

Pretty sure I had similar problems about a year ago. My jaw wasn't locking up...but it was dislocating in my sleep. I would wake up and need to physically (and painfully) pop it back into place. Used to happen a lot. And then it stopped happening. I guess stuff just kinda pushed itself to a place where things worked out. Tbf, my jaw still feels tight sometimes...and I'm pretty sure it would dislocate again if I slept on my face. But I've been pretty good about sleeping on my back only these days. You're lucky to get it fixed if you can afford that. I just don't have insurance. Lol.

I'm canadian and I get disability because of my legs, so my dental is taken care of so long as I don't make too many visits a year.

For me, it appears to be the wisdom tooth crowning without room causes my jaw hinge to.. i dunno, something, and then i can only open my mouth slightly. anything more and it feels like i'm trying to rip my jaw off despite it being barely open at all.