Tell us the BS going on right now in your life

PaperThinWalls

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My mum was in a car accident earlier today. It shook her up quite a bit but thankfully she's not hurt, and the insurance is gonna cover most of the damage.

The only details the guy gave were his name and a phone number, but the number he gave was fake. So *Censored* you, you *censored*ing prick.

Edited by AlterNation

My Anycubic LCD screen replacement has taken over 4 weeks to deliver... and it still hasnt arrived. It was in America for 2 days but for some reason then went to Germany. I live in West Virginia how hard is it to drive two states????

Had my first ever run-in with a creepy pedophile guy.

At work, the one girl is a shy 15 or 16 year old...and she gives off a big-time vulnerable energy.

Anyway...I walked outside to catch a break, walk back in, and there's this dude who is like...maybe 40. Bald. Red mustache. Literally looks like Man Scout from indy wrestling. And he's talking to her back in the little employee area between the one room and the back door. So, I pass this guy on my way in, literally give him a side-eye (because I'm trying to figure him out), and I'm like "this guy is *censored*ing weird...but, maybe he's a family friend or a relative or something." Then, I'm doing work about 10 feet away, and I hear this guy like  "you're very pretty"...and now I'm like "this guy is a *censored*ing creep, and I'm gonna go over." Just as I'm thinking this, the one owner asks if the girl can run next door to get something, and the guy says "Oh, I'll come with you". Now...I shit you not...I didn't know if she was coming back. I almost went outside to make sure things were okay. She comes back 5 minutes later...pretending to talk on her phone,  and I'm like "Did you know that guy?" And she says "Yeah...kinda. I know his name". And at this point, I'm like "Nah...that's not okay." So, I asked if it was a family friend or something, and she says "No, not at all. I barely know him. And he was following me all over. I pretended I had a call to make him leave." So, I told her that if he came back to let me know, and I would handle it. Definitely remember this guy's face, because...like I said, he looked almost identical to the wrestler Man Scout. Smh.

If I ever see that dude again...I swear, it ain't gonna be good. I don't think reporting him would accomplish anything, because technically he didn't "do" anything. But, that was a bonafide creeper. He could probably be grabbed for stalking...but, I don't know. I just better not see him again. 

Edited by Generations

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/20/2021 at 4:37 PM, Generations said:

I just want to win this *censored*ing Blitzball game in FFX so I can continue. 

I mean...I know I can continue without winning it. But...I don't want to. Man...the mechanics of this game are such shit. Lol.

There's a trick to cheating it but even then you still need some luck to pull it off. If you can get at least one point over the Goers and then get the ball, manually swim behind your own goal fence, and most of the time the AI will freak out and just swim in circles while you run the timer down.

Really though its practically impossible even with that trick to win that match without the Jeckt Shot.

^ I won it on my third try...but it was basically luck. Scored once in the first half. Went into the second half 1-0, almost immediately had that tied 1-1, then somehow got lucky with a random player on my team getting a goal. I used the Jecht shot once, but it got blocked. Lol. Won 2-1 with barely any time left. Just glad I didn't need to load my game 50 times to do it. Now I'm at the thunder plains, and I'm tempted to try the 200 dodges...but I also really don't want to. Hahaha.

Edited by Generations

• 3 weeks later...

Not really a BS to me but I found out my Biological father died yesterday. Don't have to say you're sorry, I don't want to speak ill of the Dead so I'll put it at that. I feel bad for his family. I've only seen him 1 time like 8 years ago and he didn't know who I was. So just pray for his other family

Ok a true BS for me, see I've been doing Perler Beads art, and I made my biggest one yet, the Harley Davidson Logo, I had it all together, I then ironed it, and it didn't all stick and it was ruined, it took me 2 days to complete that now it's ruined. I've seen people say try masking tape first, remove from Board and them iron it, gosh this bums me out. It was gonna be a father's day gift for my Biological Mom's Boyfriend 

Edited by TrisetMaster908

Girlfriends dog passed away and its hit her very hard. Not really happened to me save for the fact that I feel her pain thanks to my own losses in the past but still, its a rough time.

3 hours ago, Motown Saint said:

I got the 2nd Corona shot today, and I heard all this stuff about becoming magnetic all this stuff. 

I mean...that's obviously bullshit.

Don't go down the internet's conspiracy-theory rabbit holes. That's how you end up being a dingus. Lol

4 hours ago, Motown Saint said:

I got the 2nd Corona shot today, and I heard all this stuff about becoming magnetic all this stuff

lol that's total, complete BS. There have been mythbuster videos done on it.

I got my second shot ages ago, no magnetism. Just a sore shoulder for a few days.

Edited by Counting Lights

13 hours ago, Counting Lights said:

I got my second shot ages ago, no magnetism. Just a sore shoulder for a few days.

Same. Some people get sick, some don't. I didn't, other than maybe a mild sore throat and runny nose. My mom got flu symptoms, but that's normal with any vaccine. 

Arm was sore both times, and I was in pain after my first shot but likely because of dental work. Otherwise, I guess we're the lucky ones. 

Also, I hope people are smart enough to continue wearing masks and knowing that the vaccine won't make anyone 100% immune. 

On 6/23/2021 at 2:22 AM, Counting Lights said:

That's a relief. A friend of mine told me that, and stupid me, I believed it. Then again, she's been in and out of rehab. Thanks for the peace of mind.