Tell us the BS going on right now in your life

PaperThinWalls

1 hour ago, King RyderFan said:

As for blaming yourself? Don’t. If you take all the proper precautions (mask, hand sanitizer) there is nothing else you can do. Don’t beat yourself up for things you can’t control.

You're not wrong.

Also... additional thoughts and prayers going out to your father, Triset.

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 2/9/2021 at 1:04 PM, TrisetMaster908 said:

My dad now has gotten worse, he's on a ventilator and in a medical coma. I'm worried to death, please pray, he needs it. They said if he pulls through he is going to have lasting affects and won't be how he use to be

I wish I recorded all his past stories as a deputy sheriff, I wish I could see or talk to him, I want him to come home so bad but he might not ever come home, it depends if he pulls through and does well with rehab. 

I along with all of you can say F*CK YOU COVID! My sister came by and is staying the night here so I can have someone to keep me company, and we may have to look at other options. I'm just so scared, I know he wouldn't want me to blame myself, but I do. I got Covid, and it spread to him. I just feel so guilty 

Don't blame yourself for covid. Listen when i got it i wasn't going out to socialize, was just going to work and the supermarket and somehow got it and since im at home my parents got it too just cause we live together. I felt guilty and they told me don't. 

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys, its hard, I'm still in shock. I don't feel empty, I feel his presence. He is no longer in pain, I've stated the MANY things that were wrong with him, and he is with my mom now. I wish I could have said goodbye or seen him before he passed. Wish I could have recorded his many stories he had. Gonna miss him, funeral is Saturday 

Viewing was today, he went through alot in that hospital, he was so skinny, and he has been overweight since I've been alive. Tomorrow is gonna be so hard but I have my family. Before the viewing I was strong for my family, but when they said we could go in to see him i just lost it and had a panic attack 

Edited by TrisetMaster908

He was laid to rest today, I'm still in so much shock, *Censored* you covid! We had many plans this year, I'm just broken down. I'll be ok we eventually, just gotta keep my mind off things. I kinda want to get a Tattoo in memory, he was a deputy sheriff and had a number 610, which in my county they retired when he retired, if I do I have to get something in memory of my mom, was thinking a pair of Brown Eyes because her email was bamabrowneyes(or bambi brown eyes) I've never got a tattoo, never really wanted one, but with both my parents gone I want something in memory. My biological mom is getting the same type tattoo of him, we both thought of it(Her dad is technically my grandfather but he adopted me when she couldn't, so he became my dad and always will be)

I couldn't look at him again today, the way he looked, wasn't him, he suffered more than I thought he did in that hospital

It was only a small gathering, and my bestfriend's showed up for me. Everyone who's ever met him would always have nice things to say

So sorry about your father Triset. That's awful.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My good buddy was hit by a car while riding his bicycle, and is in the hospital. I can't visit him...because, he lives in New Mexico. I got a text through, and he seems okay. I just worry about the after-effects of the situation. I know he had surgery...and he has an addictive personality. Hoping he doesn't get addicted to pain meds after this. Happens to way too many people. Besides that...the ever-present risk of contracting Covid while hospitalized.

• 3 weeks later...

Keep hitting dead ends trying to find my Brothers, ok backstory 

My biological birth mom gave birth to twin boys and again she couldn't take care of them. This time someone not in our family adopted them and I haven't seen them. I know their birthday and birth place, a few baby pictures and thats it. I wonder if they even know their adopted 

My PS4 internal hard drive just went kaput while I was moving games from one external drive to a bigger one. So now I can't even turn the console on and 7 years worth of save data and captures is likely just gone for good.

Ordered another internal drive to try and fix it and see, if anything, what save data was uploaded to the PS+ cloud. If that doesn't work, then I don't even know if it would be worth getting a new one with the PS5 out there now.

Edited by AlterNation

Reading about Mt Fuji and they say that the expected fallout from an explosion would now be twice as much as previously expected. Man...I hope I don't live to see that. I've never been to Japan, but I love everything about that place. It would suck so bad to see a large portion of it devastated like that. Between the bomb, earthquakes, tsunamis, and the potential for being wiped off the map by volcanic death...those people can't catch a break. 

Edited by Generations

On 3/25/2021 at 2:18 PM, AlterNation said:

My PS4 internal hard drive just went kaput while I was moving games from one external drive to a bigger one. So now I can't even turn the console on and 7 years worth of save data and captures is likely just gone for good.

Ordered another internal drive to try and fix it and see, if anything, what save data was uploaded to the PS+ cloud. If that doesn't work, then I don't even know if it would be worth getting a new one with the PS5 out there now.

PS4 is working again now that I've put the new internal drive in. Managed to recover a little bit of save data from PS+ but 80-90% of it is gone.

At least I don't need to buy another PS4.

^ What a pisser bro, I'd be wounded if that happened to me.

Not to add salt to the wound just curious but what would you consider the biggest casualty for you with the save data? Gotta be a BIG time sink game in there. 

11 minutes ago, Kman said:

^ What a pisser bro, I'd be wounded if that happened to me.

Not to add salt to the wound just curious but what would you consider the biggest casualty for you with the save data? Gotta be a BIG time sink game in there. 

I was really close to finishing a New Game+ run in Spider-Man on Ultimate difficulty. That would have got me the last two extra trophies. Kinda unmotivated to do it all again.

Also all the saves for the WWE 2K games back when I would make stuff for here is gone, and with most of those servers closed I've got no chance of getting them back.

Edited by AlterNation

6 hours ago, TrisetMaster908 said:

Did you save the data to the cloud? I had to do that so I could get my data to my PS5.

I never uploaded anything manually. Of all the games I've got (see my profile) only 10-15 saves or so were uploaded automatically.

The Last of Us Part II and God of War survived, which I'm happy about since they were two of my favourite games of the generation.

• 2 weeks later...