Tell us the BS going on right now in your life

PaperThinWalls

Just found out my grandmother tested positive for COVID. They said she was asymtomatic along w other residents in her facility. I called her last night and she seemed fine so hopefully she recovers well. I'm just worried cause of her age.

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So, the heating doesn't *censored*ing work. It's freezing here, had to get the fan heaters out but they cost a *censored*ing fortune to use! Gonna call the gas company at 8 am to get someone out. I suffer bad arthritic pain in my knees!

My dad was forced into retirement about a month ago, my mother is about a year from retirement, and my life couldn’t be more uncertain. I haven’t worked in a year ever since my mental breakdown when I was diagnosed with severe major depression and possible schizophrenia. It sucks feeling like you have nothing left to offer yourself, your family, or the world. I don’t know what to do, guys. I feel so tired 90% of the time. All I have to look forward to is the upcoming wrestling games. It’ll take a miracle for me to ever turn things around at this point. I’ve been getting help via psychiatric care and medication but it doesn’t seem to help much.

Edited by A N T I -

9 minutes ago, A N T I - said:

My dad was forced into retirement about a month ago, my mother is about a year from retirement, and my life couldn’t be more uncertain. I haven’t worked in a year ever since my mental breakdown when I was diagnosed with severe major depression and possible schizophrenia. It sucks feeling like you have nothing left to offer yourself, your family, or the world. I don’t know what to do, guys. I feel so tired 90% of the time. All I have to look forward to is the upcoming wrestling games. It’ll take a miracle for me to ever turn things around at this point. I’ve been getting help via psychiatric care and medication but it doesn’t seem to help much.

So. As someone whos had his battles with depression on and off a practice i started to do was to just be positive about things and set minor goals that eventually lead off to major goals.  I was working my ass off and treading water, i was in so much credit card and medical debt, i ended a relationship that just shattered me alot of points it was just me and my thought thinking if i jump it all goes away in a instant. But obviously thats not the solution to anything. I did little things to make myself feel good, started up a hobby, occasionally hit the gym, forced my self to be social even when i didn't because once i got out my mind wasn't focused on the bad and eventually things just flowed, i was able to get a new job that didn't feel soul crushing and just put my whole heart into it made it to the other side eventually.  And since the pandemic shit changed, i lost my job prepandemic and had to move back home so some days i feel there a battle in my brain but i just keep telling myself its temporary cause i know it is. There are days where i lose and don't leave bed for any prolonged period of time and there are days where i feel like i can go toe to toe with goliath. I don't know. This is what helped me and it took a few years for me to get there but it eventually came. Im not perfect or fully over it but im also not having thoughts of ending it all the way i use to. Also came to find that opening up about this to anyone who would listen took a weight off my shoulders even though admitting certain things is a very scary thing but i did it and felt better when i realized that hey man im not alot and alot of people fight their own version of depression. 

You may not see it now but everyone has something to offer in this world. It may not be right now but one little moment can change everything. 

My entitled, stupid, horrible *Censored* of an aunt (who I've posted about before in here) got my grandmother and step grandfather infected with COVID and now they're both in the hospital in really bad way. They're the only grandparents I've got left.

Literally everyone else in the family knows my aunt is to blame (including her children) and she still refuses to accept responsibility and continues to pull her "woe is me" bullshit. If she wasn't 200 miles away my mum or I would end up knocking her out. I *censored*ing hate her so much.

Edited by AlterNation

16 hours ago, King RyderFan said:

...one *censored*ing guess for whose mum just tested positive for COVID? *Censored*’s sake. *Censored*. 

Oh shit dude, i'm so sorry to hear that. Pulling for her

Trying to recover from the worst migraine I've had in years! I can't remember the last time my head has killed me this bad. Been tossing and turning all day. Almost went to the ER to see what they could do. Its still hurting but God not near as bad it was.

Edit: It's finally gone! Gosh that was actually the worst migraine in my life

Edited by TrisetMaster908