Tell us the BS going on right now in your life

PaperThinWalls

Woke up today to find my second cat in three years unable to move. He's on his way to the vet now but if its the heart murmur his last visit warned about then he'll need to be put down. I'm trying my damndest not to break down in front of my family but I'm not succeeding.

Edit

Confirmed blood clot from heart murmur, needs to be put to sleep. *Censored*.

Edited by BrandonX

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, BrandonX said:

Woke up today to find my second cat in three years unable to move. He's on his way to the vet now but if its the heart murmur his last visit warned about then he'll need to be put down. I'm trying my damndest not to break down in front of my family but I'm not succeeding.

Edit

Sorry to hear dude.

On 8/30/2020 at 11:15 AM, BrandonX said:

Edit

I'm so sorry dude. 

Didn't know him much, but a wrestler who I've known from when my friend tried to get into Wrestling Training passed away, his ring name was Dallas. Idk what he died from. I think he was one of the ones we all just sat around a fire and talked for HOURS, they were getting drunk, but im the sober one lol. He was a cool guy, my bestfriend knew him way more than me because he was the actual one training. Damn, haven't heard from him in over like 6 or 7 years. Those were fun times, id be the ride there and wait for them to train and then the show started, sorry I'm just rambling on now

Edited by TrisetMaster908

I now have to go to Pain Management, my Dr in my town is now leaving and the other Drs here cant write pain medication, so I have to go to Pain Management which is over an hour away. There's one north and one south, both an hour away. If yall don't know I have NF1. Forms tumors ALL over my entire body along nerves. Maybe now I can get a SCS to help with my back, which is the worst of the pain 

11 hours ago, TrisetMaster908 said:

I now have to go to Pain Management, my Dr in my town is now leaving and the other Drs here cant write pain medication, so I have to go to Pain Management which is over an hour away. There's one north and one south, both an hour away. If yall don't know I have NF1. Forms tumors ALL over my entire body along nerves. Maybe now I can get a SCS to help with my back, which is the worst of the pain 

Yikes, sounds like no kind of fun... hope it's all sorted for you ASAP and you get back to feeling better ASAP.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/9/2020 at 7:36 PM, TrisetMaster908 said:

Well saw them, and I have to have tests done before they try to give me my meds, but the scheduled tests are after I run out. So im gonna be hurting very badly in the next few days.

And the Dr I talked about passed away, he's the Dr I liked the most, sucks. I heard he was real sick, dang. He actually listened to me and made sure I was ok and everything 

Been having to half my pills so I can try and make do. Only like twice I took a whole one.

Now i have a nerve study, a psychiatrist, and a MRI next week

Nerve study F'ing sucked, the dang needles part was bad

MRI today, upper and lower back. I think without contrast, just gonna suck having to lay down for awhile 

Asked for music, country music, but...the dang headphones weren't working correctly so like 1 hour I had louder sound in the headphones than the damn MRI itself, gosh my hears hurt after that.

Now my left ear is constantly vibrating and spasms. Driving me insane (it finally went away the other day after a week)

[Keeping this in BS for the time being] Tomorrow I have to take my dad to the Pain Center, which is over an hour north of us. And Wednesday I have an appointment with the pain doctor, which is an hour south of us. God I hope they can do or give me something for my pain, I've had to ration out my meds to get me this far. So fingers crossed something good happens 

Edited by TrisetMaster908

• 1 month later...
On 11/2/2020 at 5:31 AM, Counting Lights said:

Girlfriend's bone cancer came back. She decided that while she fights it she doesn't want to be dating anyone. I get it, but it sucks so bad seeing this happen to her. I guess all I can do is support from the sidelines 😕

Here’s hoping your girl can beat her cancer man. 

My grandparents both got hit with Covid this week. They've been going in waves of doing well and doing terrible, and I'm genuinely scared for them.

If that wasn't enough, an actor I worked with last summer was found dead in his hotel bedroom this morning. I only spent 4 days with him, but he had the kind of personality that made it feel like we'd known one another for 4 years. 

F 2020...

On 11/9/2020 at 1:15 AM, Counting Lights said:

My grandparents both got hit with Covid this week. They've been going in waves of doing well and doing terrible, and I'm genuinely scared for them.

If that wasn't enough, an actor I worked with last summer was found dead in his hotel bedroom this morning. I only spent 4 days with him, but he had the kind of personality that made it feel like we'd known one another for 4 years. 

F 2020...

I sincerely hope for the best for your grandparents.

Something is wrong with my right leg. I don't know what. I noticed while making dinner last night a slight twinge in it and now its grown so painful, especially in the arc of my foot, that I can't stand up.

Edit: pain got so bad im currently sitting in a hospital bed awaiting an x-ray.

Edited by BrandonX

19 hours ago, BrandonX said:

I sincerely hope for the best for your grandparents.

Something is wrong with my right leg. I don't know what. I noticed while making dinner last night a slight twinge in it and now its grown so painful, especially in the arc of my foot, that I can't stand up.

Edit: pain got so bad im currently sitting in a hospital bed awaiting an x-ray.

My dad has the same, he has neuropathy. Hope you can get your pain resolved man

Well, that hospital visit didn't turn anything conclusive up and the pain is so severe when I try to stand up, i've been likening it to having surgery again and then standing up way too soon.

Most they could find while I visited the hospital was that in my foot, generally around where the huge amount of pain is, a specific bone has been worn very thing over the years by my constant surgeries and overall issues with my legs, and they theorize but can't confirm that its the cause of the pain. If so, and if the pain doesn't go away, it could require surgical intervention.

They suggested I give it a couple more days, trying different pain killers (advil has absolutely no effect on the pain) to see if one of them helps, and if the pain doesn't eventually go away, contact my personal doctor and set up a meeting with an orthodontist to examine the issue closer and discuss surgical intervention. I may in that time need to invest in a pair of crutches because I can't even get to the washroom five steps from my room without being in utter agony.

So, in essence, i've got a phantom nightmarish pain in my foot, that could be caused by previous pains in my foot, that could require surgery if it doesn't stop after being told there was no more surgery they could do for my other pains. *censored*in hell, just chop the *censored*ers off and make me a cyborg already.

• 2 weeks later...

So been trying to get my roof repaired since late September. I called one roofing company, I assumed they gave free estimates (I can't recall the entire conversation but Im sure I asked that) they came out on Sep 25th. Nothing was said of a fee. Got my qoute/estimate sent to me through email on October 8th. Then five days later, I get a invoice that repairs were done and I owed them $150.

No repairs were done, they only came out and seen the damage. I called them, I thought the problem had been resolved. And they dismissed the charge. 

Meanwhile, I was still trying to get other alternatives/qoutes from other companies. 

They called me two days ago, saying that they were still expecting this bill to be paid (they again did no work, they did a estimate.)

they had told me that if I took them on to do the $1,000+ job they qouted me, they'd dismiss the $150. But, my brother whom is handling the payment, wants to go with a cheaper qoute we recieved from a different company, anyways.

I told the lady how I really didnt want to pay this, and I was under the impression that it would be free for a estimate, she just blew it off. I asked to talk to the owner but they never called me back. Then an hour after this phonecall, I get a new email from them with a revised invoice, saying I owe $177 dollars, and that theyll be charnging a 10% interest each month until it is paid.

Today, I got another invoice saying they miscaulated the $177, and that I owe $153 dollars.

My sister says they're just trying to strongarm me but im worried if I dont pay their sue. Also, I dont think I should have to pay them when they did no repair...

I also found out the owner of the company is the mayor of the city (not my city, but still) 

Any advice would be great. Or just encourage words would be appreative. This year sucked.

I lost my dogs both this year, in the span of three months apart from one another.

Was the estimate written out or verbal? If it was written out than the price of the estimate would be on that. If not they got no legs to stand on and tell them that you are calling the better business burerau and leaving shitty reviews for them anywhere you can Angies List, facebook, Google.

12 hours ago, huh? said:

@Lunchbox

It was written as a pdf file. And, no there was no $150 charge indicated on the estimate. Just what it would be to fix repairs. Then I got the $150 sent  to me in a seperate invoice. 

🤒sorry to hear your sick. Prayers.

Thanks for the advice.

Yeah print that pdf and show that they didn't put a charge. 

One of my aunt's customers decided to go to her for a haircut despite having covid and only told her after.

Dumb stupid mother*censored*ing selfish *suckers..

To compound that, my brother was rushed to the hospital last night with a collapsed lung.

Edited by BrandonX

Add-on to my previous post.

So since my brother is injured and can't clean, my dear mother called me up and offered me some cash if I go clean up for him. Offered me 100 dollars.

It ain't, *censored*in, enough. Jesus christ its like a bomb went off in here.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been at home for a few weeks nursing an injury from work, and somehow still managed to get sick af. I have a pretty hefty fever and my head is killing me. My dad brought something home with him from work, as it got him first. He went to get tested today, so we'll see if it's Rona in a few days.

It just sucks, somehow the two Covid scares I've had have both been within this time period where I'm literally never out of the house, first my Physical Therapist having Covid (and thankfully me testing negative after), now my Dad bringing home whatever this is.