Tell us the BS going on right now in your life

PaperThinWalls

I took a week off work to recharge, but now I'm stuck home with my delusional ass parents missing the entire point of the protests. I was willing to argue at first but now I'm just exhausted and have asked them to just back off so I can actually rest, but holy shit are they toxic. Gotta deal with my dad talking about how "Sure not all black people are bad, but THOSE people are some of the laziest crooks I've met" while my mom is just defending the freaking cops left and right. When I gave her an example of some white lady calling the cops of a black dude just doing his job from Amazon, she actually jumped in there to defend the lady because "we don't know her past". Oh, but you know, they're not racist at all because "it's not like we want all black people killed or anything, relax". Ugh... I was all set to move out this fall before this freaking pandemic happened, now I'm stuck with this shit for who knows how much longer.

Edited by Counting Lights

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So, a reported eight gun shots were fired less than a block away from home the other night... our neighborhood typically goes ape shit with the fireworks around this time of the year, so I had no idea what was fireworks or what was gunfire.

I cringe for the future of this world.

Oh man, i just found an old box with cds where i stored all my old stuff.
As it turned out, i once had put all the props, poses etc for natural motions Endorphin physics engine program on one of the cds.
There was a time where people did so much cool wrestling stuff and videos with the program, i did too.
The program still works and all, i think i will do a few things with it again in my free time.

It certainly brings back memories...damn im old, i was part of almost every wrestling game "trend".
When we did Gifs using the SNES fire pro wrestling sprites, the time we used those stick figures to do wrestling animations, bumps and edits videos, endorphin, wrestling empire and so on.
I really miss this all.

Well 🤬dads SCS procedure was unsuccessful. He has some arthritis where its supposed to go and they didnt want to hurt him by trying to force it in there. So now in August there are gonna cut that part out and place the leads there. I feel so bad for my dad, he just wants *censored*ing relief in his back. When he had to go to the ER a few months ago, when they gave him morphine through an IV and gave him a morphine pill, that was the most relief and best night sleep he has had in YEARS

I'm coming off furlough next week back to a job that absolutely kills my happiness. I've tried like a mofo to get a new job during my time off but no luck. I can already feel my mood slipping. 

Edited by Kman

Need to siphon out some of the water from our pool in order to make an adjustment to one of the leg supports... all of the rain late last week pushed one of them out of place pretty badly, and as my old man used to say:

"Better to be safe than sorry."

Girl I'm talking to is in a cult, just told me last night. Like some creepy orthodox cult. Her parents are crazy southern US conservatives and apparently she has an arranged marriage. She fully plans to run away from it within the next year, but um, yeah, holy shit. It's weird, she seems super confident and casual about the fact that she's just gonna walk out on all their plans, and they're just gonna be ok with it. I mean, apparently her brother already did. But the whole thing is royally *censored*.

Like she's cute as hell too, but *censored*.

• 3 weeks later...

My air conditioner broke a couple of days ago.  When that happens, you start to realize everything else in life is trivial.  A/C is the only thing that matters.  Anyway, it was 80 F in here when it was working.  Now it's gotta be 90+.  The only thermometer in the house is the thermostat, and it doesn't show above 85, since it's not digital.

To make matters worse, summer just happens to be the longest season of the year by far, temperature-wise.  According to the "month view" forecast on AccuWeather, the outdoor temps won't drop below 87 until the end of September.  Oh joy.

Edited by WarGreymon77

21 hours ago, WarGreymon77 said:

My air conditioner broke a couple of days ago.  When that happens, you start to realize everything else in life is trivial.  A/C is the only thing that matters.  Anyway, it was 80 F in here when it was working.  Now it's gotta be 90+.  The only thermometer in the house is the thermostat, and it doesn't show above 85, since it's not digital.

To make matters worse, summer just happens to be the longest season of the year by far, temperature-wise.  According to the "month view" forecast on AccuWeather, the outdoor temps won't drop below 87 until the end of September.  Oh joy.

Yeah broken air conditioners suck! Mine broke many years ago because the unit was struck by lightning. We had to stay at our neighbors for a week while we got a new one

On 7/31/2020 at 5:35 AM, Muur said:

my county (state) has been put into lockdown 

Seen parts of Liverpool and Birmingham have also been locked down again. With how nuggets in our country have behaved during all of this I'm not all that surprised covid is spiking. I've finally been unfurloughed from work but with how it's going I don't think i'll be back long. 

7 hours ago, Kman said:

Seen parts of Liverpool and Birmingham have also been locked down again. With how nuggets in our country have behaved during all of this I'm not all that surprised covid is spiking. I've finally been unfurloughed from work but with how it's going I don't think i'll be back long. 

we all just gonna have to accept its here forever 

2 hours ago, Lunchbox said:

Nah just have to wait for a vaccine or everyone has to cooperate like New Zealand and just do the right thing.

Hahahahahahahahahaha good one. Do you really think that’ll happen when we have idiots trying to turn wearing a mask into a political statement? Honestly, I doubt a vaccine is coming anytime soon either, as we don’t just have to make it, we have to produce like 66 million of them if we wanna vaccinate the entire UK. Muur’s got the right idea, we need to accept COVID is here to stay sadly.

3 hours ago, Lunchbox said:

Nah just have to wait for a vaccine or everyone has to cooperate like New Zealand and just do the right thing. 

Basically, just wait for a vaccine and hope it works against the people who haven't taken it. Like, I don't wanna get sick after being vaccinated because a dickhead got covid because he didn't want to get vaccinated for whatever dumb reason. 

• 2 weeks later...

If you’ve been following anything about me, I’ve been losing my mind more than ever before, this past year. My birthday is/was September 6th and I spent it in a mental hospital. It took that for me to finally get help and get on meds. They don’t help much. I can’t work in my mental condition, so I can barely afford the meds and can barely afford to see the psychiatrist every 6 weeks. No lawyers have wanted to help me seek out compensation now that I can’t work and I don’t know where to turn to. I need a miracle. I just wanna make it to see WWE 2K22. I’ll be 2 years older by then and depression is already at a point that I can no longer bear, after over 25 years of it.

On 6/18/2020 at 3:13 PM, TrisetMaster908 said:

Well 🤬dads SCS procedure was unsuccessful. He has some arthritis where its supposed to go and they didnt want to hurt him by trying to force it in there. So now in August there are gonna cut that part out and place the leads there. I feel so bad for my dad, he just wants *censored*ing relief in his back. When he had to go to the ER a few months ago, when they gave him morphine through an IV and gave him a morphine pill, that was the most relief and best night sleep he has had in YEARS

Note, they F'ing lied to us about this, they said they was never gonna take out arthritis and never heard such a procedure. Im pissed about this, they got my dads hopes up and now he is VERY depressed, we have to find something new now to help his back, screw Columbus, Ga Pain Center. They seriously said they was gonna do exactly what I described 2 months ago and lied

• 2 weeks later...

I know I haven't posted in a while. I've been dealing with a lot of things. Honestly, I'm still coping with the loss of my sister, and I just lost my cousin to a brain aneurysm. Plus, things have been tough financially with this virus going on. Hope all is well with everyone