Tell us the BS going on right now in your life

PaperThinWalls

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Besides my dad not getting his SCS this month....I thought I broke my pinky toe, then thought I sprained  it yesterday. I stumped the absolute s*** out of it. I barely even hit it and still hurts. It's just Bruised badly. Hit the corner of my couch in my den. I was just walking to my room, and stumped it. Was relieved when I was able to wiggle it. 

And about my dad, I guess his white blood count is low or something and have to schedule an appointment to a hematologist to fully check his blood. I hope we get this resolved asap so he can get that SCS. See my dad has degenerative disk disease in his spine, and he is on a major pain killer, hydrocodone, and now that's barely working. Only other thing that can give him some relief is that hempavana pain cream. He also has neuropathy and Neurofibromatosis (which I also have) so yeah. Hopefully he can get better with this, I'm wanting him to stay home, away from big groups, he is older and I dont want him to catch that damn virus

• 3 weeks later...

Been stacking a lot of firewood lately...taking my time, making it solid from top to bottom. My dad went and stacked a bunch of shit today, and continued the length of the pile by building a new section of base...and...it's complete shit. I need to tear it all down. Kinda pissed about it. And when I say kinda...I mean very. The part he built isn't stable in the least, and if anyone builds it higher, it's going to topple over. One of my biggest pet peeves in life is correcting other people's mistakes. Especially if those mistakes are the result of laziness, or just doing something half-assed to begin with. 

Edited by Generations

My internet speed has fallen TREMENDOUSLY my download is 0.07 mbps and upload is 0.11 mbps

I have AT&T through Clyirfi and everything worked well, but downloading. I was able to play Fortnite, Modern Warfare Multiplayer & Warzone. Black Ops 4 Multiplayer and Blackout, ect. Now I cant even freaking load a dang YouTube video. This started Sunday at 9 PM. I was playing MK11 and my internet dropped, cut back on, dropped again, and repeat. I cut it off and went to sleep, woke up and my internet turned to crap. Hughesnet is better than this atm. And I've already canceled it and packaged it up. I'm having to watch YouTube videos I downloaded on my laptop and watch some on my phone data. Sorry I just had to rant here, I dont recall ever having speeds this slow

I cant play the new WarZone Quads, I can't play GTA Online, Fallout 76, hell cant play Fallout 4 because it needs an update to even access the mods so I can delete it so it wont disable trophies(I'm a hunter). Sucks I cant play Online with my friends being stuck at home with a stay at home order

Edit: Day 5 with horrendously slow internet, I'm Really missing YouTube and playing online with my friends 

Edit: Day 7 with horrendously slow internet. Still miss playing with my friends Online. Also 7 days since I bought that Switch and it hasn't shipped and I've been trying to cancel it and refund my money. Dude hasnt even replied once to my messages. When(and I better) get my refund, I'll just buy one from my bestfriends

Edited by TrisetMaster908

Thankfully I don't have the Rona.  But I do have a cold.  I won't be going out in public any time soon.  Imagine coughing in the store and getting those dirty looks.  lol  But uh... it's a very, very minor cold.  Sore throat phase (the least painful I've ever had) done.  Sneezing phase appears to be winding down.  Not looking forward to the coughing phase, as that tends to last the longest for me.

Bad weather sweeping through the south, gonna be here in a few hours. Have a generator ready, just terrified of possibility of tornados(my number 2 fear) Just cant stand them, not even in movies and tv shows. I'll be on the lookout, may not take my sleep meds so I cant stay alert 

Edit: 4/20. Another storm hit last night, currently power is out but that's really the only damage here. First time using my generator for a power outage I think.

Also again having internet issues, gonna be another couple days, ugh, just want to play Online with my friends 

Edited by TrisetMaster908

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Having internet trouble again with Clyirfi, JFC, I may have to bite the bullet and get a  refund and go crawling back to Hughesnet. I'd have to get another 2 year contract. Atleast with them I have 24/7 YouTube, Netflix, ect. Even with no data I could watch it non stop. I only got the new internet because I was sick and tired of not being able to play COD games Online, Fortnite, ect Multiplayer. GTA Online worked, Okay'ish. It'd look fine on my screen but my friend's cars would spawn out of nowhere. Fallout 76 it'd take a second or two before it would actually take damage. I cant do much, especially now with social distancing I have to stay more at home and here with no internet except my phone, but it makes my phone hot as heck if I hotspot it

Sorry I just had to vent. Some of you might remember my past vents about internet trouble with Hughesnet. Idk if my problem is Clyirfi or AT&T themselves. Just out of nowhere Tuesday about 11:30 PM, just disconnects

50 minutes ago, TheBLACKESTManOnEarth said:

In the same boat.

Ended up ordering a replacement PSU, pain in the ass to find the right one and its going to take forever but its better than buying a new PS4 mere months before the PS5 launches and losing all my saves.

1 hour ago, BrandonX said:

Ended up ordering a replacement PSU, pain in the ass to find the right one and its going to take forever but its better than buying a new PS4 mere months before the PS5 launches and losing all my saves.

Damn man. I don't have the exact same problem though. The ps4 turns on, does a system storage check stays at 24 %, says connect controller with USB to turn on ps4 or something along the lines of that, the controller doesn't cooperate and the ps4 turns off.

My neighbours kids will not, shut, up. All hours of the day every day, sprinting around screeching at the top of their lungs. I get it, they're bored, but I can *censored*ing hear em with my noise cancelling headphones on for christs sake.