Tell us the BS going on right now in your life

PaperThinWalls

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My grandmother (on my mother's side) died today.

We weren't close at all, though.

She had been in nursing homes for the last 20+ years, and we used to go visit her when I was a lot younger...but she had multiple sclerosis and kinda just had no idea who any of us were at a certain point. The last time I probably saw her was about 10 years ago, and yeah...she had no idea who I was then. So...it's one of those situations where it doesn't really register as a "loss"...because she had already been "gone" for so long. Still, you know...you have to recognize that one of your grandparents has died...so, that's still a thing. And of course it affects my mother.

Edited by Generations

So they're going to give me prescription drugs because I have too much noise in my head, which makes me feel like I'm some kind of a weirdo, so I won't tell anyone in real life, but it might help me study a lot better now, so it might end up being a good thing in the end.

Also, as it turns out, I'm not entirely all there. So there's that.

10.5 hour flight back to the states on a RyanAir/Frontier quality plane incoming in about 30 hours. My back's gonna be crying. Word to the wise, never fly with LOT airlines. Wish I could've convinced my dad to pay that extra hundred or so per ticket to take Lufthansa instead -_- (I guess I shouldn't whine because I didn't have to pay for my own ticket, but God these planes are terrible).

UGH my Samsung Notes messed up, it locked me out of my locked notes, wouldn't let me use my fingerprint, asked for a password and it kept saying it was wrong. Lost all of the locked notes because there was no other way to reverse it or back up the locked notes

1 was my passwords

Multiple were ideas, names, details about a story I'm Writing. My story is mostly in my brain but I had names for other planets and characters that live on it, alot I dont remember. Just small minor stuff but still bums me out it gone

Ugh

Also my friend got laid off from her job Friday, feel so bad for her

Now Twitter for some god awful reason, they deleted my Tweet about asking for help to find my brothers, I have not seen them since right after they were born, they were born in 1994. But some reason Twitter deleted it or some A-Hole reported it for no reason

Edited by TheTRIsetMaster908

Gonna be the coldest tomorrow that it's been in a while, and I have an outdoor funeral to attend early in the morning. There's no such thing as warm dress clothes. Gonna freeze my testicles off. Already trying to figure out ways to wear more stuff underneath of the dress clothes I have...but, my feet are *censored*ed. Dress shoes are ass, and dress socks are made of tissue paper. Guess I'm gonna lose a few toes for grandma.

Edited by Generations

Package from Japan (my blue Thunder Liger figure) made it to the states in 2 days flat, and then the mail man tried to deliver it literally on the one morning I wasn't here (had a funeral on Saturday)...so now it's being held. Yesterday was Sunday, so the office was closed. And today is a national holiday...so it's closed again. I swear...if that thing gets damaged...(it's limited to 300).

Edited by Generations

My dad still hasnt been able to get his Spinal Cord Stimulator. Stupid Psychiatry place apparently STILL hasnt faxed over his papers. My dad has degenerative disk disease, neuropathy, ect. And I pray that the SCS will help his pain. Also every other day I've been having to travel over and hour away for Dr visits, and a dance. Thursday Doctor, Saturday Dance, Monday Doctor, Wednesday Doctor, just hopefully I can rest, just takes alot out of me to travel

Also got Friendzoned but still glad we can remain good friends

Edited by TheTRIsetMaster908

• 3 weeks later...

Ok my dads SCS plans, right now, may be in jeopardy. Something with his lab work doesn't fit what they need. Hopefully it may just be his UTI or his antibiotics, or lab error, or just something. Just 🤬'ing hopefully he gets this

^ Kinda the same.

Trying to help my dad get unemployment. Virus has cancelled AEW in Newark, and I'm just generally depressed from fighting the uphill battle of this period in American history. I'd love to know who (outside of millionaires)  are living comfortably right now...

Edited by Generations