Tell us the BS going on right now in your life

PaperThinWalls

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am melting right now. Stepped outside for about a minute and it was like walking into an oven.

Same. That shit was awful. We're the same area basically so I had it too. Expect I was walking it in.

Edited by Muur

My supervisor got on my ass at the end of my shift today because my numbers were down. I work with steel tubing, I test about sixteen thousand feet of tubing a day, and today I didn't make that number. But, he also did not account for the amount of down time I had, as well as having to wait on other people in order to get my job done, AND I am training two new people on top of that, who in fact are making more money than I am. S.......A......L....T.....Y

Had plans to meet up with a friend today and he had to cancel super last minute. He has a completely valid reason for cancelling last minute but I'm still super bummed.

I'm the type of person that doesn't make plans often so when I do it's a fairly big deal, to me anyways, even if it's something super simple. I also feel like I'm super unlucky when it comes to last minute cancellations as they seemingly happen super frequently. Not mad at the people for cancelling, assuming they have a good reason, but rather just annoyed with the situation.

My grandma died this morning. She hadn't been eating or drinking as much since my grandpa passed away earlier this year. She was heartbroken and wasn't willing to fight anymore.

Losing two of my grandparents so close to each other is horrible. This year has sucked in general for my family. At least now she's not in pain, and she can see her husband again.

Love you forever, grandma. MWYD.

Edited by AlterNation

My grandma died this morning. She hadn't been eating or drinking as much since my grandpa passed away earlier this year. She was heartbroken and wasn't willing to fight anymore.

Losing two of my grandparents so close to each other is horrible. This year has sucked in general for my family. At least now she's not in pain, and she can see her husband again.

My condolences man. :( I remember losing my grandmother, not fun.

Was at the ATM yesterday, rolled the window down to do it, yata yata, rolled it back up, POP. Then rolled the window down some and just heard glass..went to our insurance place, told us to go to our local Glass place. They told us the insurance will ONLY cover the glass, if its something else, I have to pay out of pocket. Told us the glass would be here this morning, it wasn't. Maybe Monday before its here and could be worked on. My dad has an appointment Tuesday an hour away and my car is the only one with working air conditioning. So if it isnt fixed may have to reschedule or suffer in the heat(I'm in Alabama, so its hot)

And my condolences Nation

My condolences, AlterNation. I know what you're going through. I lost my Grandpa in 2004 after my aunts put him in a home, and I lost my Grandma after her daughters abused her. (My mother has two other sisters that treated my Grandma like garbage) I never got to meet my Grandparents on my Dad's side since they were gone long before I was born. I hope you can find peace and comfort knowing your Grandma loved you.

Haven't been able to get a summer job (tbf I only started applying in July), and I feeling like there's no point this late into my break with less than 8 weeks before school

Uhm, you still have 8 weeks left of summer break? I see you live in LA, most schools are getting ready to start again here.

Haven't been able to get a summer job (tbf I only started applying in July), and I feeling like there's no point this late into my break with less than 8 weeks before school

Uhm, you still have 8 weeks left of summer break? I see you live in LA, most schools are getting ready to start again here.
I go to a quarter system university in Riverside lol, I remember DM'ing you when I was on the process of picking colleges. LA is my hometown though, but yeah some schools with semesters systems are probably gonna start soon

*sigh*

Just found out my girl was bi-polar v_v. I understand why but I don't understand it. And I don't know to handle it. She had a full psychotic episode today that landed her right in ER and she's been talking like a crazy lady ever since. Lots of questions I had now have answers to them but it's just leading to more questions. Doubt tomorrow will be a better day tbh.

I just can't help but laugh at the hypocrisy of constantly being scolded for not completely conveying feelings I may have when she had lied to me and damn near everyone she's met over the last 7 years, or more like 13 because that's how long I've known (looking at that word I have to shake my head) her.

It hurts me that it hurts her because I didn't "notice the signs" as of late about her mood. She's PMSing and transitioning into a new job with tons of rules amd responsibilities and all of that in combination just caused her to break and by the sounds of it without picking at any more scabs, which I may have to to avoid them being bottled in the back of her mind, to fix this previously she was admitted into a mental institution... Twice. She didn't trust me enough to tell me how busted she was because she was afraid I'd do it to her again.

*censored*ing sucks bruh.

And now I'm sitting her wondering I'm still going to work because SOMEBODY has to get money XD. She bailed on two jobs today, more than likely losing the one she just got, and I'm now 5 1/2 hours late to mine, there's one car between us and our shifts intersect oddly. If she goes in tomorrow, letting her drive would undoubtedly be a mistake. She usually drops me off and picks me up so I gotta figure this out. One day at a time I guess or I'll prolly end up losing my sheeit too

You don't plan on working during school?

depends on the workload but even if I did I would have to quit my summer job anyway before I go to school 60 miles away from my hometown lol

depends on the workload but even if I did I would have to quit my summer job anyway before I go to school 60 miles away from my hometown lol

ah I see, I thought the job would be close to school.