Tell us the BS going on right now in your life

PaperThinWalls

Found out this girl I like at work is leaving. I shot my shot and got let down easy. Stings a bit, but it's better that I tried and got shot down. Otherwise my anxiety would've drove me nuts and I'd have lived with the regret of not asking.

• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ordered some food to be delivered, over an hour and a half passes and I haven't gotten it yet. Found out I can contact the delivery person and they told me they've been reassigned... seriously? Half an hour passes and the delivery person says they'll get my order. Yeah, I should *censored*ing think so. It took about 2 hours after it was supposed to be here to finally arrive. To top it off the food wasn't even that good, *censored*ing great.

Man, 2019 has been cruel. I found out that my sister had fluid in her lungs, and that she suffocated on the fluid, and now my mom is dealing with high blood pressure, a sinus infection and a inner ear infection. The only positive thing is that got approved for disability because of my shoulder, but I would give that up to bring my sister back and have my Mom get healed up.

Just found out one of my former classmates died :cry: *censored*ed up cause we didnt talk in the 8th grade since I was just moving back here and was new in school plus we were in separate classes, but we always saw each other. Come 9th grade we became to know each other like we were longtime friends years prior. Just shows you how God can bless you in small ways without you even knowing it. Damn man

Edited by Ziggy Sinatra

Just found out one of my former classmates died :cry: *censored*ed up cause we didnt talk in the 8th grade since I was just moving back here and was new in school plus we were in separate classes, but we always saw each other. Come 9th grade we became to know each other like we were longtime friends years prior. Just shows you how God can bless you in small ways without you even knowing it. Damn man

My condolences man. I went through the same thing myself a year or so ago. It's so rough because our generation is still so young, we have our whole lives ahead of us; jobs, marriage, children, growing old, etc. Those who pass away so young will never experience it. :(

My condolences man. I went through the same thing myself a year or so ago. It's so rough because our generation is still so young, we have our whole lives ahead of us; jobs, marriage, children, growing old, etc. Those who pass away so young will never experience it. :(

Thanks man and yeah I agree :(

Dropped several classes from mental health stuff, barely survived and passed 3 classes I had with B's (I do mean barely), broke up with my girlfriend because she was mentally abusive when I made mistakes within the relationship. Almost lost everything because of financial issues being in school and at a weird age where jobs like fast food won't hire me because I have too much experience and better jobs wouldn't hire me because I'm a college student that they assumed I'd leave after a few months...

But I did find enjoyment going to the gym on the regular and I got over the break up after a day so it's been a frustrating first few months but I'm managing. Based on some of these responses I don't have it that bad.

Director had me offer more than our budget to some smaller role actors. Producer is now losing his shit about it. Director is very much taking the blame, but I'm the one dealing with the actors & agents, so it's really awkward being like "Heeeeeey you know how we offered you? X a day for X days? Gonna have to either chop decent money off your rate or cut your days in half."

Really bad sunburn on my shoulders and back. I have a high pain tolerance, but my tolerance for being itchy is piss poor. I'm losing my mind. To other people, I probably look like a crazy person who's about to snap...because I'm making all sorts of twitchy little motions, talking to myself, etc. I'm losing my damn mind over how itchy I am. Weird thing is, I got burned two days ago...and I was relatively fine. The burn was already getting better yesterday, and I felt nothing at all. I'm not even peeling. But, today...for some *censored*ing reason...

Edited by Generations

All I wanted for my birthday was to sleep in and not put up with anyones crap today. But nope, too much to ask I guess.

Well, you're getting a happy birthday from me though, so it isn't all bad.

Happy birthday man. :)

Thanks, appreciate it. Hopefully the family leaves me be for the rest of the night.

My copies of Sekiro and Plague Tale just arrived in the mail...but, due to the install times, I ain't playing this shit till later tonight. Seriously missing the days of getting home from the store with a new game and playing instantly. Hurry up and wait. Everything in life these days is hurry up and wait... :lol:

Edited by Generations

The company where I've worked for nearly a dozen years announced earlier that they're going to close the unit I work in, and so in a few months' time, I'm going to be out of a job, together with fifty or so others.

Well...two things:

1) I have a bad sore throat/ear infection/cough with lots of flem...and it sucks.

2) Someone created an uber account with my email. I'm not being charged for said rides...but they're using my email, which means that they're using my email with someone else's credit card or something. Which means I get these emails saying "thanks for your ride, you were charged such and such amount", and I can see the last four digits of a card that aren't mine. The ride was in UK. I've never been to the UK. I don't even have a goddamn passport. I did some research, and this isn't too uncommon, and pretty much not sure what can even be done about it, because I didn't create the account, nor do I have access to it. I got a "verify account by clicking this button" email the other day, but, I ignored it, because I thought it might be a phishing attempt. Obviously I wasn't going to click it. So, I just ignored it. So, uber must have super shitty signup process that allows people to just use any old email they want. Now, being that I'm not being charged, I'm not freaking out too much...but I don't like my email being involved in someone who is scamming others. That's some bullshit. I manually went to the uber website and tried "forgot password" to get it reset...but, of course, the code wants to send as SMS, not to my email. So all that accomplished was getting a code sent to whoever made the damn account. There's nothing I can do just with my email that will stop anything further from happening. Pisses me off.

Edited by Generations

Current weather in the Chicagoland area the past two days... 49(ish) degrees

Tomorrow's forecast is 82 degrees

Thursday's forecast is 80 degrees

Friday's forecast is 82 degrees

Make up your mind already, mother nature! XD

Edited by NegativeCreep