Tell us the BS going on right now in your life

PaperThinWalls

Power just random cut out over 30 minutes ago idk the reason for, and they are closed atm. I looked up the outage map and there is alot of outages

Forgot to edit so...

Edit: It kept cutting off and on multiple times throughout the night. So I just set a Flashlight on my table and went to sleep, it was on when I woke. It came back 2 hours before I woke because of the time on my digital clock. Idk what caused it though

Edited by TheTRIsetMaster908

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't know what to say, I'm sorry man.

Thank you

I just lost my sister a few hours ago. I feel so numb right now.

Oh no; I cant even imagine what that pain must feel like. Im very sorry for your loss, brother. If I may ask, how old was she?

She was 38 years old. She just had a birthday on March 5th. She had breast cancer that went into remission, but it came back. Then she had fluid in her abdomen. I'm still trying to come to terms with everything that's happened.

Ah bullsheeit, she was fighting so hard! Wtf >=( Really sorry to hear that, man. Dunno why that one pissed me off more than the other deaths as of late. Sick of these gaddamn reapers.

You wish there was something more to say, something that will actually help because "sorry" always seemed so dry but... Dammit man

Edited by WNX

Ah bullsheeit, she was fighting so hard! Wtf >=( Really sorry to hear that, man. Dunno why that one pissed me off more than the other deaths as of late. Sick of these gaddamn reapers.

You wish there was something more to say, something that will actually help because "sorry" always seemed so dry but... Dammit man

It's okay. Thank you. I really feel numb right now. I was helping her get better, and then suddenly she couldn't keep food down, and was in and out of the hospital. I wish I could have done more to help her.

My condolences man. Losing a loved one is never a fun time.

My condolences man. Losing a loved one is never a fun time.

Thank you.

Thank you

Oh no; I cant even imagine what that pain must feel like. Im very sorry for your loss, brother. If I may ask, how old was she?
She was 38 years old. She just had a birthday on March 5th. She had breast cancer that went into remission, but it came back. Then she had fluid in her abdomen. I'm still trying to come to terms with everything that's happened.

Thats just plain awful man; she was still so young. Did she have any children? I cant even fathom the feeling of losing someone that close to me yet, and so young. Hard to find words but moreso I am here just to listen to anything you want to say or vent on things because thats all I can do. My heart, thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I am so sorry something like this had to happen. Life is hard enough as is.

Thank you

Thats just plain awful man; she was still so young. Did she have any children? I cant even fathom the feeling of losing someone that close to me yet, and so young. Hard to find words but moreso I am here just to listen to anything you want to say or vent on things because thats all I can do. My heart, thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I am so sorry something like this had to happen. Life is hard enough as is.

It's been a rough few days. She didn't have any children because she couldn't do that either. She always wanted to be a Mom too. We're not sure what happened. She was diagnosed with breast cancer in April of 2015. She went strong chemothreapy, and put it into remission. Then, in December of 2017, she started getting bloated for no reason. We found out she had ascitis, which is fluid build up from liver scarring or cancer speading. She went through treatment, but it didn't work out well. Then, they out her on a pill that only made it worse. My family are still trying to make sense of everything.

Well, you can always start a GoFundMe if you have to.

I did. It hasn't raised a whole lot

Sorry to hear about your loss, Motown... I know those feels.

#FookCancer

Thank you.

My condolences, Motown.

Thank you Jeb.

my mom is having surgery today so she can eat food, so can i get some prays for her u guys thx!

and motown i am so sry to hear about your sister that sucks #cancersucks!

Thank you Tim. I hope your mom is okay.