Tell us the BS going on right now in your life

PaperThinWalls

Grandma passed and her birthday was the other week. Didnt even make time to call her cause I was working. I feel like an asshole

Sorry to hear that man. It's usually a part of the grieving process to feel some responsibility, had you called her, you'd be probably blaming yourself for something else right now. As you say, you were working, and you had a responsibility to take care of. No-one can use that against you - so you shouldn't hold it against yourself.

Anyway, I'm ill again - some sort of head cold thing, but they sent me home from work Monday afternoon because I looked unwell. Trouble is, I know I need to get in shape and start looking after my health, and get some pounds off but I can't even run on a treadmill until my ankle is fixed. Plus I just feel mentally drained with all that's happened with the having to move stuff, the stress of viewings and all that BS. My depression is quite high at the moment, and with it the anxiety.

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Boy do I hate Amazon's $25+ free shipping. Order something at noon on Tuesday and it probably won't leave the damn warehouse til Friday.

Well...there are shipping options that you can choose at checkout.

Maybe just choose a paid option if you don't feel like waiting that long.

Truth is...I'm sure they prioritize their prime members and worry about getting those items shipped out for the "two days or less" guarantee. So, free shipping for a non-prime member is going to be put on hold till they have everything else done.

Edited by Generations

Probably best to ignore most, if not all, relationship advice from Muur.

I've probably been in more relationships than you
Hahahaha imagine thinking of this response, typing it and clicking post without ever considering it's a bad idea

Ooh *grits teeth*, that's cold

Probably best to ignore most, if not all, relationship advice from Muur.

I've probably been in more relationships than you

Anime and pillows don't count, Muur. And are you in any relationship now? Being in multiple relationships doesn't make you better, it just means you broke up with someone that many times.

He shit on me so I shit back

And you creep and m3j have been ganging up on me lately. Pissing me off

wah wah wah

I criticize you when you post stupid shit. That was a great example of stupid shit, and it was explained why.

You mean he lost the title/s seventeen times. It's why Hogan or Bruno's one lengthy reign is superior.

In any case, I forgot to mention, but I bought a modem but it's not compatible with my service, so I gotta return that and get another one that is. It's cheaper, I guess, so that's good. Don't wanna pay $10 per month to lease a modem.

Right now, no.

It's complicated.

Dude, I aunt gonna criticize you here but you are not exactly making it hard for them to gang up on you with some of the stuff you post. Just some food for thought bud.

Right now, no.

It's complicated.

THen stop acting as if you're better for being in more relationships.

Best Buy does not have HeartGold. Their system only showed that because they used to sell it, but otherwise it's not in their inventory. That explains why it was at $9.99.

It's not about the blood they have but about the love you give to a child. It's a point I try to strike home with my girlfriend because she just thinks damn near every man it's all about his legacy, all about spreading his seed. If it's your dream to have the family and she wants you to live that dream, the means of getting there shouldn't be important imo.

But it's heartwarming, your story. even when everything is looking grim, you keep hope alive. That's admirable and there's nothing wrong with that as long as you dont deny the harsh reality of the situation

I wanna ask what her illness is. Not sure if you've outright stated it in the past but you've said quite enough already. The best to both of you

Car battery died, had to call my friend to come jump me off. Didnt work, called tow truck guy, said on the way, car cranked up, friend said turn it off I see sparks and it's making a grinding noise, guy got here and towed it to an auto repair, wont be open till Monday, $100 to move it less than 2 miles. Ugh! Had to pay my friend gas money to take me home

Edited by TheTRIsetMaster908

This illness thing I came down with on Monday decided to turn into a full blown cold on Friday, so now I'm looking at another day off work tomorrow most likely (As my boss has said in no uncertain terms "not to come back until I'm completely better") - then I'm off on Friday till 4th March anyway. Plus the house move is ramping up, my little daughter effectively has already moved out (she's at my Mum in law's likely until we move on 23rd). So I won't see her for the best part of a week either.

And now the Sky website is playing silly buggers so I can't arrange a switch for the first week at the new place (apparently it's two weeks notice anyway)

So yeah, first world problems granted - but :censored: sake.

Some basterd last night knocked on my door, ran off before I got to the door and left 3 dogs at my porch. See I LOVE dogs and I cant take care of 3 more, and 1 is a big Male and the other 2 are Female puppies and I think they are labs, idk what the Male is. The Male had a shock collar on him and I cut it off. I'm trying to see if they were stolen if not find a good home for them. They are VERY beautiful dogs. Especially the labs. Wish I could take them, but I have a Chihuahua and a miniature pincher. I can handle small dogs, not big ones