PaperThinWalls

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do we even have a movie thread?

(Oh right, we have an entire section basically.)

Oh well, let me close it off by saying I got the point and the message, I just don't think it was told in a good way.

To keep it somewhat ontopic; I went downtown to get some basic shoes, nothing fancy. I ended up getting some over the top Puma x Pepsi-sneakers. Not sure if it's BS, but in a way I *censored*ed myself because I wanted to just get black shoes for the sake of functionality and now I still need black shoes because I have no self-control.

My sister had 5.5 liters drained today. Apparently, it's being caused by a bacterial infection. Plus, I have to get a exam so I can be hired for a new job.

Is that a good thing the number is going down or are the drainings getting closer together

My sister had 5.5 liters drained today. Apparently, it's being caused by a bacterial infection. Plus, I have to get a exam so I can be hired for a new job.

Is that a good thing the number is going down or are the drainings getting closer together
Well, it was 7.5, so it went down. New year, same problems. Edited by Motown Hero

So I'm expected to ride/drive 12 hours roundtrip for a hair appointment. *censored*ing... HAIR!

The things I do for love[/Courage]

What? How high class is this shit? Who is the hairdresser, Madonna's personal?

Hahahaha, it should've been. For the record she did a pretty nice job. It is harder to find people around me that do that and do it well but somebody has to be closer than that especially if I have to go too.

And the GPS initially read 7h14m, so 14 hour roundtrip but I was out of town closer to 24 v_v

Man, my head hurts tryna figure it out. I ask a simple question like "why do you have to go that far for this? Is there nobody in Burlington?" and either not get an answer(which is why we don't argue, I dont push issues I drop em like it's hot) or something like "Because..." Which I also leave alone because that sheeit is exhausting

I dont even know WHERE the hell we were, XD We passed Trenton and AC, that's all I know for certain

Nobody has that level of restraint, not even my cheap ass. Walk might be nice though. If we ever get a chance to go to just enjoy it, and not have to babysit her mom, maybe one day

Can't remember the last time I saw half a foot of snow in the street. I'm running out of places to put the sheeit I'm shoveling in the driveway and I'ma have to go do that sheeit again when I leave for work myself. It's supposed to dump until noon, so if it followed the original forecast it's another 6 hours of two inches per hour. Step to it, ho!

I would have preferred a lot of snow to what we got here. Now there is a lot of pooling slush and water, and the temperature is going to drop to 1F (-17C) tonight. Temp is already below freezing now (you can stare at the thermometer and just watch the digits drop), so everything is flash freezing as the high winds blow across it. Gotta get to work and back without dying again. Pray for Mojo.

Edited by Generations