Dean Ambrose Entrance Music Help

highlander

Hello I need some help with trying to update dean ambrose entrance. Have got an entrance formula for him but am having real problems with the music for it. As it uses both dean ambrose & ceasro, but i need to know are they to start at the same time or different times. Am really struggling with this as never had xbox one before and finding this really difficult to do, could someone please help me with this thanks

hello yes am using his music that's already in the game as trying to put this together on the xbox one. Have had another go but I still can't get music to go together. I've never done this using two lots of music on an entrance before so I don't really know what i'm doing. Are they to start at certain points or what

I've never done it before myself, so I don't know if it's possible. But I would guess you'd have to find an intro animation that is short enough to only play the Cesaro siren. Then for the stage animation place Dean's music to start there. I've never tried using two entrance songs in one entrance before though, so I don't know if that would even work. I'll have to test it out.

OK, I just tested it. All I did was go to advanced entrance creation. For the into animation go to entrance music and put in Cesaro's music with Dean's animation. Then in the stage section put in Dean's music. If you do that you'll have Cesaro's sirens play and cut off before the rest of his theme plays. You still have the startup to Dean's theme, but there doesn't seem to be a way around that.

Archived