WWE 2k20 Wishlist?

baken1942

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd be so, so happy with an 'Import CAW' option from the previous year. I get so sick to death of making the same CAWs over and over with very little change in the creation suite. I fail to see why this hasn't been implemented, given what a big role the community creations play in the success and longevity of the title.

a "Retirement Mode" Storyline or Showcase or even universe mode would nice, as to say you can pick any wrestler to take part in a storyline to where if they lose they have to retire, and each week the matches get a bit harder, when they finally lose, they enter the hall of fame and how many matches they lasted is how big the trophy is. or just rank it like 1-10 matches is a bronze statue, silver 11-20 and so on. Just a thought.

When someone is on the apron, you go to grab them, and they reverse it with a sunset flip....Io Shirai should have a character-specific reversal animation, where she forearms you to back you up a little and she does her springboard Sunset Flip where she does a sort of jumping split before the move.

Example:

When someone does a submission, realizes it isnt going to win them the match, and presses L1 to bail on it before you can escape and gain an advantage, there should be a consequence just to keep it fair. Maybe the yellow bar you get [that disallows you from using your reversals] should fill up halfway when you bail on a submission attempt. I am also guilty of exploiting this. Lol

I love playing Uni mode. I do that more than anything else. Heres my ideas:

Open challenge.

More options for the call outs.

I want it more personalized, I want way more options for when things happen.

Draft episodes. Seeing as it happens irl now, Id like to see that implemented.

And can we get number one contender matches back!? We need those! I need those!

Hi everyone, I'm back on the forums after like 5 years :warrior:

I would love to see improved weapon physics(similar to the ones on SVR 2011), and the having the weapon wheel available on Hell in a Cell matches. It's silly that they removed the basic weapons you could use inside the cell like in previous games on WWE 2K19.

Also, they should add more templates of old arenas on Create an Arena. There are many arenas with iconic designs that can't be replicated with the currently available parts/templates.

Speaking of templates, how about adding an array of fishnet or mesh designs in Logos for when we end up having to use custom logos instead of the socks or armbands available to us? One less custom logo for people to worry about with hitting the logo limit. Literally go to google image search, type in fishnet png and you get stuff that would be great for creators to just have in-game.

A bonus would be the ability to edit the color too.

Speaking of templates, how about adding an array of fishnet or mesh designs in Logos for when we end up having to use custom logos instead of the socks or armbands available to us? One less custom logo for people to worry about with hitting the logo limit. Literally go to google image search, type in fishnet png and you get stuff that would be great for creators to just have in-game.

A bonus would be the ability to edit the color too.

They actually added this a few years back on the 360/PS3, then it disappeared. Frustrating.

well, ive started making a list of features in a google doc, so it's more streamlined. have a look at it, and if i missed something, let me know and ill add it to the list

here's the link:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rhW1RNchh21wnyof0z1JYcxybZwsWJ022DAR5ZU5koM/edit?usp=sharing

I would add "get rid of the logo placement cut-off on the alternate placement method" in there somewhere. Weapon taunts, pin combos even more prevalent, some animation fixes needed on certain moves (such as sit-out butterfly facebuster having the leg get clipped weirdly when using its pin combo, or the clearly missing frames in the pin combo of the royal flush), Allow us to use certain corner moves as standing/running moves as well (which would get rid of the problem of the one percenter for instance), the ability to mirror animations for moves like we can for strikes, in-ring-springboard moves usable as finishers, kneeling moves usable as finishers, sitting moves usable as finishers.

Certain strong strikes should be usable while running, like the new discus clothesline in the moves pack, advanced title entrances, a proper Pete Dunne title entrance usable by anyone, a title entrance with the belt around the persons neck (that ones for me), submission combos to compliment pin combos, the ability to link certain moves so we can use them from multiple positions from one slot on the finisher list (EG both Yes Locks being assigned to a single finisher slot), a proper goddamned running animation that doesn't look like a leisurely jog (and a better running speed to match), wake-up taunts/charge animations that can put the opponent on the ropes or on the turnbuckle, bring back 2K16s (I think it was 2K16) face textures and let us swap them in and out with the face templates to create better content all around for those of us who don't use downloadable face textures.

and for the love of all that is holy, let us create pin and submission royal rumbles and use tournaments in universe mode.

Being able to enter/control a wrestler midmatch, (If I so choose. I believe this feature was in a past title, not sure if it's still in.)

backstage brawls being booked in universe mode. (being able to have more then 1on1 brawls.)

Entrance/Victory/Cutscenes to remove the black screen/logo loading screen popup before/after these events. (If possible. It'll just have your wrestler go straight into his match/victory sequence, etc.)

More varied feuds, triple threat, group feuds (more then 2 people in a group. Think, DX vs. NOD) handicap (perhaps, a ally can join in on matches, beat downs, etc. Could lead to it changing into a tag team feud for a PPV.)

Storylines in universe mode (for Feuds, I believe this was something that had in before, also, called collections? - Would like something like that implemented again. More cohesive cutscenes, that make sense from week to week. Not just attack scenes before/after matches all the time.)

Draft simulation.

Being able to add a caw as a alternate attire to a 2nd slot of the same caw (say you wanted four attires, they wouldn't have to act like their two different wrestlers.)

More clothing/hair and especially tattoo chooses.

I would add "get rid of the logo placement cut-off on the alternate placement method" in there somewhere. Weapon taunts, pin combos even more prevalent, some animation fixes needed on certain moves (such as sit-out butterfly facebuster having the leg get clipped weirdly when using its pin combo, or the clearly missing frames in the pin combo of the royal flush), Allow us to use certain corner moves as standing/running moves as well (which would get rid of the problem of the one percenter for instance), the ability to mirror animations for moves like we can for strikes, in-ring-springboard moves usable as finishers, kneeling moves usable as finishers, sitting moves usable as finishers.

Certain strong strikes should be usable while running, like the new discus clothesline in the moves pack, advanced title entrances, a proper Pete Dunne title entrance usable by anyone, a title entrance with the belt around the persons neck (that ones for me), submission combos to compliment pin combos, the ability to link certain moves so we can use them from multiple positions from one slot on the finisher list (EG both Yes Locks being assigned to a single finisher slot), a proper goddamned running animation that doesn't look like a leisurely jog (and a better running speed to match), wake-up taunts/charge animations that can put the opponent on the ropes or on the turnbuckle, bring back 2K16s (I think it was 2K16) face textures and let us swap them in and out with the face templates to create better content all around for those of us who don't use downloadable face textures.

and for the love of all that is holy, let us create pin and submission royal rumbles and use tournaments in universe mode.

some good suggestions. gonna have a hard time paraphrasing some of that. how would submission combos work, btw? need some clarification on that?

some good suggestions. gonna have a hard time paraphrasing some of that. how would submission combos work, btw? need some clarification on that?

I imagine they'd work the same way pin combos do, except you hit a different button instead of O/B, perhaps square/X to transition the move into a submission.

oh ok, i think iget what you were saying. i was thinking chaining various submissions together or something more complex

While that would be cool, we'd need to start from scratch with a new sub system to make that work unfortunately.

Archived