WWE 2k20 Wishlist?

baken1942

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like the AI to stop always turning me around in the corner and only doing back grapples, it doesn't happen every single time but it happens like 70% of the time and its annoying.

I'd also like the AI to stop focusing on the arm so much, nearly everytime i'm on the ground i feel like the AI does a stomp to my arm or whatever arm grapple they got assigned there. I'd like the AI to only focus on certain limbs if one of their sigs or finishers is an arm move, so they work on a certain limb to build up to their finisher that targets it.

Also can they once and for all make it where wrestlers in a rivalry don't constantly face each other in singles matches every week on the weekly shows in Universe Mode leading up to the ppv? Occasionally they don't face 1 on 1 but pretty much 60 or 70% of the time they do and i gotta edit it and fix it. Seems like every year they say thats fixed and it never actually is. I don't get whats so hard about making it where you can never have a singles match with your rival on the weekly show until the ppv.

I'd like the AI to stop always turning me around in the corner and only doing back grapples, it doesn't happen every single time but it happens like 70% of the time and its annoying.

I'd also like the AI to stop focusing on the arm so much, nearly everytime i'm on the ground i feel like the AI does a stomp to my arm or whatever arm grapple they got assigned there. I'd like the AI to only focus on certain limbs if one of their sigs or finishers is an arm move, so they work on a certain limb to build up to their finisher that targets it.

Also can they once and for all make it where wrestlers in a rivalry don't constantly face each other in singles matches every week on the weekly shows in Universe Mode leading up to the ppv? Occasionally they don't face 1 on 1 but pretty much 60 or 70% of the time they do and i gotta edit it and fix it. Seems like every year they say thats fixed and it never actually is. I don't get whats so hard about making it where you can never have a singles match with your rival on the weekly show until the ppv.

I agree about the feud problem in Universe Mode, the whole point is to clash at the PPV not every week. Match interference is usually what happens each week with the occasional sneak attack. If two people fight before the PPV then it's usually in a tag match.

I think there should be a option to shake hands or nail an opponent in the nuts ?

I wonder how much it wouldve cost them to try and get Eminem, not only as soundtrack curator, but as a 3rd preorder DLC model. Thats a preorder commercial that wouldve gotten everyone talking. Kind of bringing back a Def Jam Vendetta vibe for the demographic that was lost when they stopped making those games. Oh well...hindsight....I still remember being annoyed that they didnt put Snoop Dogg in the game after he was inducted, as if he hadnt been in a couple classic games already over the years.

I agree about the feud problem in Universe Mode, the whole point is to clash at the PPV not every week. Match interference is usually what happens each week with the occasional sneak attack. If two people fight before the PPV then it's usually in a tag match.

I think there should be a option to shake hands or nail and opponent in the nuts ?

Yeah a tag match is the only kind of match you and your rival should have before a ppv, as you said thats how it is on tv. But for some reason they can't figure out how to stop them from facing in 1 on 1 matches every week, i don't get why its so complicated for them to fix it.

I wonder how much it wouldve cost them to try and get Eminem, not only as soundtrack curator, but as a 3rd preorder DLC model. Thats a preorder commercial that wouldve gotten everyone talking. Kind of bringing back a Def Jam Vendetta vibe for the demographic that was lost when they stopped making those games. Oh well...hindsight....I still remember being annoyed that they didnt put Snoop Dogg in the game after he was inducted, as if he hadnt been in a couple classic games already over the years.

Hard pass on any celebrities included

Hard pass on any celebrities included

Its WWE. Its corporate. One male preorder, one female preorder. If theres a chance that neither one really appeals to the people who werent already buying the game anyway, then a surprise modern celebrity like an Eminem would add the arcade fighting game element and be an attention grabber in ways that the previous 2 could not be. I can see the commercial where he's dropping bars as footage is playing of his model doing some outrageous shit, and his victory animation and such . Cut to some casual viewers going "Whaaaaat...this dude is in the game with The Rock and Stone Cold and John Cena and Brock Lesnar? And I can have crazy ass tables, ladders and chairs matches with them all? Yooo are the Hardy Boyz in this??? Yo RONDA ROUSEY is in this too? I might have to see wassup with this game. I havent played since PS2.."

....And we're off to the races, once again.

In b4 Cardi B next year. Lol

Its WWE. Its corporate. One male preorder, one female preorder. If theres a chance that neither one really appeals to the people who werent already buying the game anyway, then a surprise modern celebrity like an Eminem would add the arcade fighting game element and be an attention grabber in ways that the previous 2 could not be. I can see the commercial where he's dropping bars as footage is playing of his model doing some outrageous shit, and his victory animation and such . Cut to some casual viewers going "Whaaaaat...this dude is in the game with The Rock and Stone Cold and John Cena and Brock Lesnar? And I can have crazy ass tables, ladders and chairs matches with them all? Yooo are the Hardy Boyz in this??? Yo RONDA ROUSEY is in this too? I might have to see wassup with this game. I havent played since PS2.."

It would be kind of cool but not much point imo. Besides, many people just create celebs anyway and have them on Community Creations. A titan-tron and voice over work isn't really needed.

It would be kind of cool but not much point imo. Besides, many people just create celebs anyway and have them on Community Creations. A titan-tron and voice over work isn't really needed.

Yeah, like...even I'm saying that it's something I don't think is gonna happen... but maybe that's why it should happen. Why not? The commercial starts and all you see is Eminem onscreen, starting to rap, and you have no idea what's going on but it's Eminem, so you're paying attention. Then you start seeing gameplay clips and you're like "What the hell's this? He's in a fighting game? Well this is random and unexpected..", then the commercial ends.."Ohhhhh it's the WWE game....he's in that? Holy shit!"..

Is it a must-happen situation? Of course not. But, from the beginning of WWE being run by Vinnie Jr, it's been all about celebrity involvement with the product to make it feel larger than life...otherwise Hogan, Cyndi Lauper, Muhammad Ali, Liberace, Mr. T, WrestleMania 1?....probabaly never happens.... Eminem is going to appear on a Smackdown later in the year...would be kind of a clutch move. Rey and Ronda were like the perfect pre-order superstars for last year, because both of them have so much reach in pop culture in their own ways. If we're going Hogan and Chyna, wrestling fans are gonna pop for sure. Chyna alone will sell a lot of the wrestling fans on preorders. However, I still see a big number of people who don't keep up with wrestling see a commercial advertising Hogan and Chyna and them still not being sold on a preorder, particularly people of color with Hogan. But then there's Eminem. In essence, my sales pitch is that it would be fun, and awesome to look back on. I think the only other game he's ever been in was that "50 Cent: Bulletproof" game.

I think you are way overestimating how much people would want to play as Eminem in a wrestling game. I really doubt there are a ton of new people that would drop $60 on a product they don't keep up with simply because a rapper is in the game. It would be a terrible idea

I thought they definitely werent reading the room when they got Arnold to be the preorder, although there is a sort of sentimental reason why I liked it. Im not saying Eminem sells the entire game; Im saying Eminem gets the attention that Hogan and Chyna arent gonna get. I absolutely think it would sell more preorders for him to be included. How could it not? Thats like trying to tell me that Cardi B being DLC isnt gonna sell copies...especially if rumors of her having a match are true. Once he draws new people in to even take a look at what 2K is doing with the WWE game franchise, I think theyll be impressed. Eminem will have done his job. Its up to 2K to give the people something to be impressed by.

3 months..

Cardi B isn't going to suddenly sell hundreds to thousands more copies of WWE 2K if she was DLC. If people are Cardi B or Eminem or fans of any other rapper aren't going to invest $60 on something they know very little about solely based off of one person being involved with it. If this type of thing were to greatly affect sales of games positively, games like Madden, FIFA, Halo, etc would be doing this already.

I highly doubt this is a simple "nobody has had the balls to do this" and more so that nobody sees the point in paying for the celebrity likeness because the increase in sales isn't big enough to warrant it. Games like Madden and FIFA have budgets much larger and teams much larger than WWE, I highly doubt they've looked into the potential for this, saw that the celebrity in-game content does move the needle, and then just decided, "nah, probably still a bad idea." It doesn't matter if it makes sense or not, if it makes money, they'd do it.

Wrestling games have done it before, time and time again...just maybe not under the 2K regime so much, and not as preorder with the exception of Arnold. Literally the only excuse is whatever it would cost to be able to use his likeness after what all theyve already paid for his alleged involvement. These people arent showing up to actively be a part of NFL or MLS programming and Halo involvement would be out of left field. This isnt KISS Saves The Planet or some hokey shit. Although I gotta say that random celebrities being unlockable via cheat codes was my favorite thing about NBA Jam back in the day. Im talking one guy who is gonna outsell whatever numbers Arnold did, if you market it correctly, as a sort of 1-2 punch to grab whatever attention the other 2 wont, because maybe younger fans dont care. And with Cardi, she may be the most popular mainstream female name in rap right now, whether people like it or not. How much money does Fortnite make off of John Wick anyway? Or using Thanos?

I think theyd make interesting additions and the fact that theyre gonna be appearing on WWE television is where the money is gonna be drawn. If you dont feel that way, then hell, lets follow your advice and watch when someone else does it and is successful. Happens to me enough to where Ive learned from it. Lol.

Its a shame he was in possibly the worst game of the franchise. That was also back when people would bring up the argument that, because Fred Durst was in, who knows which amazing wrestler he took the slot of. I read an article recently that praised the involvement of Arnold as the Terminator, when the writer was looking at it in retrospect.

At the time, all I heard was people trashing the idea, but I mean, if it was Arnold or nothing, then Arnold was cool. It added to the wackiness and unpredictability of what wrestling games could be. I dunno, they took a shot with it. And hell, 2K16 might have been the last time the first week sales were over half a mil. Its a shame the WWE television product has been turning people away in droves and that its clearly been affecting game sales....it is what it is....I pray FOX breathes some fresh air into that product and awareness of it somehow, so 2K can get back to rolling in the money and not worrying about whether or not they even wanna keep this game on their tab anymore.

Wouldn't mind having some characters from the Fighting with My Family movie. Specifically a Zelina Vega AJ attire that comes with the theme song, updated moveset and titantron. That would come in handy for Real AJ Caws.

Coats and other jackets with cloth physics getting stuck through CAWs legs and stomach during entrances desperately needs fixing, it is far to common. Guys gotta program that stuff so theres no way of that happening.

Some small features

CAW Mode

- The ability to flip selection screen renders

- Hair length return

- Symmetry option for attire parts. Good start with seperate knee pads having a copy option.

- More body customization. Have the body models of In game characters

- removing the thigh cutoff for tights

Create a Championship

- Being able to place sideplates on any side plate, and choosing where the location of them are.

- The ability to have custom shape title plates via custom images

Create an Entrance

- Advanced Champion Entrance. Come on, 15 years and we still don't have this

- Music volume control. The generic songs are not loud enough

- More unique and generic PPV entrance stuff.

Archived