507 replies to this topic

#41 ANTI-

ANTI-

Legend

• Members
  • 7,107 posts
  • Twitter: anti_caws

Posted 10 January 2019 - 10:10 AM

A thing I forgot to mention in the earlier long post is that when I knock an opponent down and they roll out to the apron and get up, my instinct is always to run toward the corner and climb the top rope, as if I were about to do a dive to the outside. There's nothing you can do, in this position. You're at a standstill where your opponent is groggy on the apron and any attack button you press will just have you step down from the top rope. Would be cool to have dives and running corner springboards moves for such occasions, since it's such a commonly occurring thing.

If I could offer up 2 names to maybe get a look for the next mo-cap squad, I'd throw out the names "Gringo Loco" Charlie Santo (roughly 20 yr veteran, prides himself on his lucha basing so much that he calls himself the "Base God"...which seems like it'd be useful to have around...currently of MLW fame) and Shotzi Blackheart. Honorable mentions would be Flip Kendrick and Toni Storm...not sure about the specifics of her current contract, especially after winning the MYC and possibly the NXT UK women's belt, but she's still doing indies at the same time...so I wonder if there's some small window in which she could come in. Would be a nice name to see among an already highly star-studded list of mo-cap alumni. Otherwise, Kris Wolf would be about as Stardom as one could possibly get. Not sure what the height preferences are for mo-cap...she's pretty tiny. Scarlett Bordeaux would be cool. Hard to tell who will or won't be available as all this AEW stuff unfolds. I dunno if it runs that deep....I'd still love The Bucks to do mo-cap. Oh well...

I made a caw of AZM (Azumi) from Stardom and one of the Dana Brooke tops was the most accurate one to go with, but the back of AZM's top has her back mostly exposed except for 3 straps..

Example: HERE

So, I just used a design matching her skintone color to cover the whole back of the top, before I added the custom logo straps, and this was the best I could do...

Example: HERE

And so, I was wondering if we could get a scissors tool where we could cut areas of clothing off to suit our needs, other than the obvious restricted breast and crotch areas and such. Would've been nice to keep the front of Dana's top and completely cut away the back of it. Also, if I wanted to, I could then create unique tops by doing something like keeping the front of Top 1 and the back of Top 2. 

The natural progression is that people are gonna want a scissors tool for Hair as well. lol. A hair studio of some sort is kind of a long time coming. Like...fully being able to mess around and create a custom hairstyle for someone. Not that I wanna challenge anyone over at the offices, but I just don't see that happening anytime soon, so I'm sort of looking around at all the comments I see online of people complaining about lack of really great, new hair.....so I'm gonna report back with either a list of names or examples of hairstyles to maybe base some new ones for 2K20 off of....

I doubt we get more NXT UK women than hopefully Rhea and Toni. Xia Brookside would be sweet, though.

I've been wanting to see Flash Morgan Webster in the game ever since I first saw his whole look..

Interesting touch would be the Spanish or German announcers occupying whichever one of the announce tables is empty. Might help add life to the ringside environment if the 2nd table also had commentators that had to get out of the way when you were close by or about to use that table. Also, we should be able to use the top part of the table we remove, and the monitor(s), as weapons.

#42 Shades of Cool

Shades of Cool

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,271 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 02:36 PM

They seriously need to fix HHH's theme to not re loop, it bothers me so much.

#43 glennsoe

glennsoe

Legend

• Members
  • 5,340 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 03:45 PM

Hair under mask would be nice..

#44 Motown Saint

Motown Saint

Hero of the Night

• 2,818 posts
  • SEN (PS3): SonofMotown

Posted 11 January 2019 - 06:06 PM

Hair under mask would be nice..

That would be a major improvement. It sure would make caws of Hayabusa and Liger a little easier to make.

Regarding new moves, I would love to see Angelina Love's Inverted DDT dropped into a Backbreaker( I forgot what she called it) and Teddy Hart's new Electric Chair Backstabber finisher from MLW.

Edited by Motown Hero, 11 January 2019 - 06:08 PM.

#45 Souljask

Souljask

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,114 posts
  • SEN (PS3): souljask

Posted 13 January 2019 - 04:31 AM

Less legends, more current stars.

#46 Motown Saint

Motown Saint

Hero of the Night

• 2,818 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 08:20 AM

I wish they would bring back the scaffold from SVR 2007. I remember doing many dives off that thing. It wouldn't be hard to implement either.

#47 Rekka_No_Ryo

Rekka_No_Ryo

Bad For Good

• Members
  • 11,145 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 05:28 PM

More finishers like Pete's triangle joint manipulation

#48 Motown Saint

Motown Saint

Hero of the Night

• 2,818 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 08:25 PM

It would be pretty cool to see moves like the Arm Trapped Elbows that lead to a stoppage. It could work like the 10-count punches and the ground and pound mini games from SVR 08.

#49 Rekka_No_Ryo

Rekka_No_Ryo

Bad For Good

• Members
  • 11,145 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 08:41 PM

I had people that tapped out to the ground and pound back in the previous games, it was glorious.

#50 eastcoastkody

eastcoastkody

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,722 posts
  • Gamertag: strongBADGUY
  • SEN (PS3): strongBADGUY or EastCoastKody

Posted 13 January 2019 - 09:18 PM

I want a regular bearhug. Where u don't lift the opponent up in the air.

And i want it to go back to having a Front AND a Rear submission.

#51 Motown Saint

Motown Saint

Hero of the Night

• 2,818 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 10:08 PM

I want a regular bearhug. Where u don't lift the opponent up in the air.

And i want it to go back to having a Front AND a Rear submission.

Agreed. It gave movesets more variety.

#52 Emrys

Emrys

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,532 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 11:13 PM

Id like them to implement fighting stances and walk/run motions again. For certain superstars. Some are so unique it seems odd that they just have a standard motion.

Also, make overall matter more, it kind of just seems like a number. And the only thing Ive noticed it actually effects is submissions.

Add sliders like Fire Pro, that would be neat. 2K19 is a lot of fun. And I think if they continue to improve itll really make a difference.

One thing I really wanan see taken away is the logo limit, let us save as much as our memory can handle. Same thing with caws.

Id love to see them expand on the Moves DLC pack. And have one for more clothes and hair etc. as well as we should get good additions every game to begin with.

Oh, Id love NXT UK to have a presence. Talent like Travis Banks, Jordan Devlin, Flash Morgan Webster, Toni Storm, Rhea Ripley etc. would be fantastic as well.

#53 ANTI-

ANTI-

Legend

• Members
  • 7,107 posts

Posted 14 January 2019 - 08:47 PM

When your opponent has you in a Front Facelock, you should be able to hit the strike button and punch your opponent in the side of the abdomen to try and get free. Maybe also, with each punch, you back your opponent up against the ropes, and if you make it to the ropes, you can shoot them off and, thus, freeing yourself.

Not sure exactly to how do it in a way where the person applying the Front Facelock still has the advantage, but the victim has a small shot to break free. It can't be made that easy to just punch your way out. I just think that getting someone in a Front Facelock and just watching the victim stay in position with their arm flailing about, not even trying to get out until a Reversal attempt, is getting to look sort of old hat. Would be sort of like if, in UFC, when your opponent establishes Full Mount position or Muay Thai clinch, you couldn't strike them at all...just block and try to toggle your way out of the position the whole time. It's a very small thing, but I think it'd be cool. There's alot of factors just in that little thing....you can't try to punch your way out and still be able to use your Reversals normally...does the person applying the Facelock become groggy for a second and have to use a Reversal of their own to make you groggy and continue with whatever move they were gonna do? Would weight, stamina and other attributes affect whether the strikes even phase the opponent and for how long? Up to 2K...I just think the strike attempts should be there somehow. lol

Edited by ANTI-, 14 January 2019 - 09:56 PM.

#54 Motown Saint

Motown Saint

Hero of the Night

• 2,818 posts

Posted 14 January 2019 - 10:07 PM

When your opponent has you in a Front Facelock, you should be able to hit the strike button and punch your opponent in the side of the abdomen to try and get free. Maybe also, with each punch, you back your opponent up against the ropes, and if you make it to the ropes, you can shoot them off and, thus, freeing yourself.

Not sure exactly to how do it in a way where the person applying the Front Facelock still has the advantage, but the victim has a small shot to break free. It can't be made that easy to just punch your way out. I just think that getting someone in a Front Facelock and just watching the victim stay in position with their arm flailing about, not even trying to get out until a Reversal attempt, is getting to look sort of old hat. Would be sort of like if, in UFC, when your opponent establishes Full Mount position or Muay Thai clinch, you couldn't strike them at all...just block and try to toggle your way out of the position the whole time. It's a very small thing, but I think it'd be cool. There's alot of factors just in that little thing....you can't try to punch your way out and still be able to use your Reversals normally...does the person applying the Facelock become groggy for a second and have to use a Reversal of their own to make you groggy and continue with whatever move they were gonna do? Would weight, stamina and other attributes affect whether the strikes even phase the opponent and for how long? Up to 2K...I just think the strike attempts should be there somehow. lol

That's a great idea. They could just implememt what you can do with rest holds and carry moves, and apply that to the grapples.

#55 ANTI-

ANTI-

Legend

• Members
  • 7,107 posts

Posted 14 January 2019 - 10:28 PM

That's a great idea. They could just implememt what you can do with rest holds and carry moves, and apply that to the grapples.

Yeah, but it's still tricky to figure out exactly how, because making it the exact same style of toggle button mini-game runs the risk of slowing down gameplay, which is the opposite of where they're trying to take things. Like I can see why they haven't done it up to this point. lol. I mean, in UFC, when you're in a clinch or something and still throw strikes to the side of the abdomen and stomp on your opponent's feet, it never breaks the hold, it just does a tiny bit of damage and gives you the illusion that you still have a fighting chance, I suppose. lol. If anything, it'll just rush the person applying the facelock to do their strike or grapple faster to avoid taking any damage.

Another idea...not sure if was mentioned before in topic by someone else, but Fortnite added a thing I like...

SUPPORT A CREATOR. I can't believe I never thought of this! Maybe it just wasn't really time. Nevertheless, you should be able to go to any creator's gamertag or profile in Community Creations, press a button, and get a window with the $1, $5, $10, $20 options (minimum one dollar equivalent in the creator's native currency, so people can't be trolls) and comment section so creators can not only see that someone has donated, but maybe get a nice message along with it and feel good about what they do. I'm thinking of Dre41, I'm thinking of ryeedee, I'm thinking even of Dumeka, E37, Wolfgang, Bhangra, everyone but myself...I don't think I'll make a dime off this concept, but this is really something that could ignite a spark in the community. I see more positive in this than not. With all the #GiveCawCreatorsAChance hooplah, this is really, really something to take into consideration.. :)

Edited by ANTI-, 14 January 2019 - 10:29 PM.

#56 Motown Saint

Motown Saint

Hero of the Night

• 2,818 posts

Posted 14 January 2019 - 10:33 PM

Yeah, but it's still tricky to figure out exactly how, because making it the exact same style of toggle button mini-game runs the risk of slowing down gameplay, which is the opposite of where they're trying to take things. Like I can see why they haven't done it up to this point. lol. I mean, in UFC, when you're in a clinch or something and still throw strikes to the side of the abdomen and stomp on your opponent's feet, it never breaks the hold, it just does a tiny bit of damage and gives you the illusion that you still have a fighting chance, I suppose. lol. If anything, it'll just rush the person applying the facelock to do their strike or grapple faster to avoid taking any damage.

Another idea...not sure if was mentioned before in topic by someone else, but Fortnite added a thing I like...

SUPPORT A CREATOR. I can't believe I never thought of this! Maybe it just wasn't really time. Nevertheless, you should be able to go to any creator's gamertag or profile in Community Creations, press a button, and get a window with the $1, $5, $10, $20 options (minimum one dollar equivalent in the creator's native currency, so people can't be trolls) and comment section so creators can not only see that someone has donated, but maybe get a nice message along with it and feel good about what they do. I'm thinking of Dre41, I'm thinking of ryeedee, I'm thinking even of Dumeka, E37, Wolfgang, Bhangra, everyone but myself...I don't think I'll make a dime off this concept, but this is really something that could ignite a spark in the community. I see more positive in this than not. With all the #GiveCawCreatorsAChance hooplah, this is really, really something to take into consideration.. :)

Once again, I agree. I'm sure most if not all the talented creators have families and other obligations that they need to attend too. They deserve some sort of compensation for their efforts.

#57 Shiftygism

Shiftygism

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 15 January 2019 - 03:24 AM

1.Hacksaw Jim Duggan
2.Camera options.
3.The speed of the entire roster reworked appropriately.
4.War Games.
5.The UK gals (Toni, Rhea, Jinny).

#58 ANTI-

ANTI-

Legend

• Members
  • 7,107 posts

Posted 15 January 2019 - 05:36 AM

When placing custom logos on clothing, would be nice if you could flip an image vertically/horizontally in Parts Placement.

#59 Motown Saint

Motown Saint

Hero of the Night

• 2,818 posts

Posted 15 January 2019 - 05:52 AM

When placing custom logos on clothing, would be nice if you could flip an image vertically/horizontally in Parts Placement.

That would be a welcomed addition. I mean, we were able to do something similar with paint tool on last gen. It would be quite the time saver.

#60 nystyle

nystyle

Legend

• Members
  • 7,821 posts

Posted 15 January 2019 - 03:13 PM

Inter gender tag matches