WWE 2k20 Wishlist?

baken1942

I was thinking today while messing with my universe, I think it'd be nice if we could reset the records and all that for our universe. That way it'd be based entirely on what's gone on in our matches as opposed to records set historically. Just a nit-pick really but I'd prefer the records to be based on what's gone on in my universe.

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have my own list:

Custom Music- I got a notification that NBA 2K20 will have this feature, straight from 2K not long ago. So maybe they carry it over to WWE 2K.

More Editing Abilities for Superstars. We need to be able to change hairstyles and things like that (eg face features). Like when Peyton's hair was cut shorter, or the extremely short time she had braces.

I'll add more as I think of it,

The music will not happen unless Sony or Microsoft allows it for the wrasslin games..

well theyre obviously allowing it for nba 2k. so why not wwe 2k?

NBA is far more high profile than wrestling.

I have my own list:

Custom Music- I got a notification that NBA 2K20 will have this feature, straight from 2K not long ago. So maybe they carry it over to WWE 2K.

More Editing Abilities for Superstars. We need to be able to change hairstyles and things like that (eg face features). Like when Peyton's hair was cut shorter, or the extremely short time she had braces.

I'll add more as I think of it,

Custom music isn't coming to NBA this year. It's in none of the promotional material for the game and the game releases at midnight tonight.

The ONE thing I don't agree with most of you is custom music. It's not impossible to do. It's just not the easiest thing to do. They need to somehow find a way to pay Sony a pretty penny or something for the feature. It's worth it. I'm not saying it's easy, but I will never accept the idea that it's impossible to do.

One wish list item I have, that I'm pretty sure will never happen, I would love to have every superstar, legend, etc. as a template in CAS. Like I said, I'm sure it will never happen, but I like making my own custom wrestlers, but the most tedious part is trying to make them all not look like the same person in different attires. So having more templates to start from would make that much easier.

The ONE thing I don't agree with most of you is custom music. It's not impossible to do. It's just not the easiest thing to do. They need to somehow find a way to pay Sony a pretty penny or something for the feature. It's worth it. I'm not saying it's easy, but I will never accept the idea that it's impossible to do.

i tried to stay out of that particular conversation because i still didnt understand the reason why we dont have custom music but whatever it is, we *censored*ing need it yesterday. it kills creating entrances for me having to borrow theme music or use the small handful of shitty stock music. hopefully with 2K21 likely on the new consoles, there will be fewer reasons to not have it.

i said this multiple times already but after popping in NBA 2K20 and getting the best scan of my face i have ever seen, i want the Face Scan feature so bad for this game.

If it was an issue that could be fixed by throwing money at them I'm sure there would be a lot of games that had the feature available.

• 4 weeks later...

Title belts need to be under jackets, yeah, but they also desperately NEED to fix the constant clipping even with that.

Why do i feel like thats still not fixed, seems like they always let little things like that remain even though they could fix them. I mean we had it in 2K18 at one point until a patch came out and screwed it up and ever since then we haven't had belts under jackets.

Fix the damn cape/hair issue. I don't know if it's due to glitches or something, but for making CAWs like Supergirl, they made it pretty hard to have a cape because a lot of the best/appropriate hairstyles were unable to be used when putting a cape on them. I don't wanna give Supergirl short hair just 'cause that's the only options.

That's the issue I had with 2K19. I don't get why in 2K17/2K18 they let you choose just about any hairstyle when putting capes and stuff on your CAW, and then when 2K19 came they made it so limited. No one at 2K or in general has explained this.

This Voice Cloning technology could possibly be great for future 2k games story mode, commentary, etc voice overs. Saving a lot of the talents time of not needing to spend so much time recording.

Skip to 3:18 It's not perfect but I'd imagine they'll keep improving it.

• 3 months later...

So I was gonna make a new topic but figured I'd keep it in an existing one. I haven't gone through this topic so I'm not even sure if this was mentioned but anyways

So please correct me if I'm wrong on any of this cause I haven't played 2k19 or 20 so I dunno if there were any changes in this department, but I was thinking about how when the series started to incorporate the pin modifier into regular moves they started to get rid of the "pin only" moves from the PS2 era like La Magistral.

Now I don't know if La Magistral made it's way back in somehow but since 2k has been going ape with modifiers, what if they modified the standing pinfall? Usually you hit pin from standing and it does lateral presses and single leg hooks from facing up and rolling the opponent over first and doing the same for prone opponents. Everyone does the same sheeit. What if pinfalls, like the... What are they call, rollups, groggy pins (I forget), were selectable in C.A.M. as well?

So like if you want a superstar that never hooks the leg, you have that option to just select lateral presses. Maybe you just wanna sit on the guy to pin them. If you wanna do Jackknife pins from lower body face up with a modifier, you can. It would be a good way to reintroduce the cocky pins from Jericho's suplexes from side face up. Then they could throw in like Big Show's one where he steps on you then does the giant taunt. Add the one where you kneel beside them and pin them with just a palm on the chest or make the cross arm Taker pin selectable from face up upper body.

It would add a bit more diversity to an already ever expanding movesets. More options are always great

Archived