WWE 2k20 Wishlist?

baken1942

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im pretty sure Ive said it already, but for *censored*s sake, we need more than a 1000 logos. Theres literally 0 point in having 200 slots and I cant even fill up 100 with CAW creators like Ryee lol. Give me an unlimited amount. I have a 1 TB HDD, why are you limiting me?

A midday thought I had at work today was that I didn't understand why you couldn't configure your Creation Suite (or your whole game, for that matter) to be connected to an external hard drive that could then hold an unlimited amount of logos. Like, if that were the only thing on a 1TB external hard drive, you could hit every single limit of Custom Superstars, Custom Arenas, custom everything, and literally that would be the only limit....logo limit would cease to be an issue. I'm ignorant as to whether or not this sort of connecting/syncing could even be done or has been done before with any other game, but yeah. As opposed to the 64 layer drama that brought about a mass exodus of people ditching their Playstations for Xbox 360's, myself included, this could actually cause a spike in external hard drive sales for both companies and everyone would be happy. Sony, Microsoft, 2K (because they might even do something like add 50 to 100 slots for every category if you sync the game with an external hard drive), and of course us, the consumers, would be through the roof with happiness. It's like family looking out for family, all around. Not sure if any of that made sense. If you think I need psychiatric care then tell me something I don't know. lol

Bushy, sadly I wonder if that's something they'd put on the backburner 'til the next gen systems are in place. But man, it's just such a pain in everyone's ass.

Just on the off off off chance that someone, ANYONE, thinks i'm joking, i'm gonna say it again. Fix the friggin reversals. I just got cost yet another match in 2K19 because reversals randomly decided to stop reading my button inputs. I even spotted a couple moments where the AI would get a successful reversal without consuming a reversal bar. this shit needs fixing and I will not stop bringing it up.

I was washing some dishes before bed and I got this whole vision in my head of 24/7 title matches, assuming it's still a thing going into the next release. Of course, you'd be able to defend it in any normal match type. A fun twist would be that every exhibition match that you set as a 24/7 title match would be full of random run ins if you haven't turned them off in Options. As long as there aren't 8 wrestlers in the match to begin with, you always run the risk of a run-in during the match and the amount is random every time, and any of them can pin or submit you. Maybe during someone's entrance, mid-match, post-match, all of the above, never know. Keeps you on your toes.

Now, there will be separate specific 24/7 Match (the main thing I thought about), where we sort of bring back Free Roam of years past. You can only select your own wrestler or whomever the current champ is; the challengers will be completely random every time. You start out somewhere backstage. You walk/run around, people are just kind of doing different things, but as soon as they spot you, shit's on. Could create an avenue for a bunch of funny ass cutscenes of how people interject themselves into the action. To pull this off, it would be best if we could have 8-man backstage brawl action. It would be shades of the classic Hardcore Time Limit matches or Champion Scrambles, where chaos ensues and everyone is fighting eachother but ultimately, if you have the belt, you're the one that needs to get pinned. You set the time limit, and everytime a Superstar gets KO'd, as the action continues, another person finds their way into the action and it's just all-out mayhem. You run and 7 people run after you. Wild. lol. A funny ass easter egg would be, if you make it out to the ring area, if one of the commentators leave their table and joins in on the match.

Anyway yeah, I think that's a fairly good note to check out on until like September. Maybe it has legs, but probably just gibberish.

Striking moves and especially striking finishers should depend on the person doing the move, not the one recieving it.

For example: If we have a Superkick as our finisher/strong strike and we have a finisher, we can always use it, regardless of another character being nearby. So we could potentially hit it on an opponent that has his back turned to us, someone standing on the apron etc.

Same goes for running strikes (like the Spear)

Would be kind of cool if it were possible to make a 6 sided ring in create an arena. For old TNA fans.

I don't think that's even possible without totally rebuilding it because they would have to change so much including animations

this is why i dont think people should hold their breath for War Games. GTA loading times for a cluster*censored*

Would be kind of cool if it were possible to make a 6 sided ring in create an arena. For old TNA fans.

I don't think that's even possible without totally rebuilding it because they would have to change so much including animations
this is why i dont think people should hold their breath for War Games. GTA loading times for a cluster*censored*

Agreed. It would be nice, loading times would be brutal.

I wish they removed the invisible walls. Like if you did a backdrop in the ring close to the ropes, your opponent would fly over the top rope to the outside. Same thing around the stage. Also throwing weapons, I loved that in the old games where you can throw chairs, kendo sticks, tables, whatever. And you know what, just for fun, being able to unfold the chair like in Just Bring It and maybe even being able to place your opponent on the chair in a sitting position to do some cool moves. Unlikely any of this will be in 2k20, but still.

Archived