WWE 2k20 Wishlist?

baken1942

Attire patterns and more letter fonts would be nice. Heck, a version of paint tool where you could touch up a logo instead of going threw tedious processes would be cool. And for crying out loud, get rid of the stupid parental controls glitch. No other game has that nonsense.

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would be nice if we can get moves with two different positions as one move. Like, the running knee is both fallen opponent and running moves, right? Why can't that be one move instead, where we can choose to use it as a running strike if we want to or as a move against the downed opponent?

This is something i've been requesting for years, as well as the option to randomize the animation when there's two of the same move with different animations (such as the GTS).

I'd also like a manual trigger for tired animations.

Randomize, set, or let us choose which animation, any one is great. Like, we don't need so many of the same moves with different animation for one person when one can work fine.

Imagine being able to use HBK's Sweet Chin Music, but also while the opponent is standing, running, or as catch. It'd help with the accuracy as well.

Only if they look better. Sorry but CAF looked friggin awful by the time it was removed.

Not only that, but it was easy for opponent AI to kick out of since it was too weak.

Honestly I wouldn't want to go with animation attaching like the old system anyway. Its an inherently flawed, ugly looking, and restrictive system.

Agreed. It looked clunky. Plus, the official version of a move looks so much better.

Would be nice if we can get moves with two different positions as one move. Like, the running knee is both fallen opponent and running moves, right? Why can't that be one move instead, where we can choose to use it as a running strike if we want to or as a move against the downed opponent?

This is something i've been requesting for years, as well as the option to randomize the animation when there's two of the same move with different animations (such as the GTS).

I'd also like a manual trigger for tired animations.

should be like the Taunt system.

Where we can select multiple moves for a a direction.

and it randomly selects from that pool of moves.

I've wanted something this for the longest time. It would add so much to this series.

**Breathes Deeply**

This is what is needed for the game, a game for the fans, i don'k, well especially in the circles I am in, mainly creators. People pick up the game much these days to just play, they are playing their own universe. So this is what is needed.

FIRSTLY. KEEP ALL THE GAMEPLAY ANIMATIONS ETC AS IS IN 2K19.

Nothing needs to change other than maybe a few tweaks to collisions and environment interactions. I have been able to have some epic matches, you just need to figure out a good game balance in the settings.

Universe Mode Re-Work

I am not just talking the same old, more cut scenes etc. People play universe mainly as their own promotion. We should be able to add NPC's, in ring announcers, commentary team (even if its Cole etc actually commentating), backstage staff wearing your promotions shirts etc, like the seats being edited.

Book stories, take from the old GM mode, options to follow a certain storyline. Things like:

David vs Goliath

You choose the David and the Goliath. The story plays out as ''David'' tries to overcome the ''Goliath''

Stables

Add stables, they regular come in the ring together, have customer cut scenes, I mean a ministry style Monster, wouldn't just walk to the ring with a mic...

Custom Threads

If you are back stage, you need back stage clothing, this should be the same for promo's.

Injuries

Be able to book an injury or a beat down on an opponent can end in this being mentioned,

Their is no need for GM Mode if they can make Universe Mode better, take out another mode and make this the focus.

Creation Suite

Firstly, nothing can be done about music, what they can do is add more custom tunes in for use to use It would be handy to have ''Tabs'' eg

WWE SuperStars

Legneds

Misc

As well as a note saying ''Used on ''X''

Sticking With entrances, we need more Championship Entrances, or be able to create them. Tag Team entrances and more options overall.

More that two attires, and as stated option to have back stage/promo attires.

Championships

The only thing I would add to this, or it could be added in Universe when you set up a show etc, the ability add the Championship History and Records

I for one, as many others keep a continuity record of who has held what. Example i reset my continuity on 2K15 since then:

PWA World Heavyweight Championship

Chad Hardy x 5

The Machine x 4

Barry Ryan x 3

BB Blake x 2

Kidd Cool, Max Stevens and Logan Xander x 1

The Machine holding it for about 18 months.

This would also allow us to add history to NJPW, AEW etc when we grab them,

Moves

Nothing needs to be added like create a finisher, all they could do is the option of changing the name? Even on commentary of moves. The same move dependent on promotion can be called other things.

Their is probably more, but these are my gripes.

Moves

Nothing needs to be added like create a finisher, all they could do is the option of changing the name? Even on commentary of moves. The same move dependent on promotion can be called other things.

Their is probably more, but these are my gripes.

I agree with this 100%. An option to change the display name in the list shouldn't be to hard to implement. I would love to be able to change the commentary of the move based on the superstar the move is assigned to, but that seems like it would be difficult to implement. They could possibly run into problems with adding non-WWE move names on commentary.

At this point we'd be lucky to have the game be released at all. I think that's why 2K likes to wear us down with this ridiculous waiting game. Lower expectations. Anyway...

Watching TV title-era Booker T on the Network, I'm just amazed by his athleticism and work ethic, and that brings me to this: spinarooni kip-up. That would be pretty cool.

plz just have the Fiend mask for Bray. put it in creation parts. and ill put it on him myself in superstar threads or whatever

Didn't they have that mask in 2K19 with whats-his-name wearing it when we were feuding with Bray?

For the love of god, the 1000 logo limit is not enough. Im fine with using less than 100 slots if it means more logos. I delete like 6 CAWs, arenas and belts and I still cant download 1 wtf. At least tell me how much space I have left and how much the CAW takes up before I download it.

Its been said by me, and countless others, plenty of times the last few years, but I just want a GM Mode return, and an online GM/Universe mode that I can play with friends.

Kind of like how EVERY sports game on the market has

And it's strange to me that it takes longer to delete a caw than it does to download it in the first place.

It takes like 30 minutes to delete a lot of logos lol. I dont remember how much I did the other day but I just left my PS4 on before going to bed ?

Archived