WWE 2k20 Wishlist?

baken1942

Let us have Pyro continue between parts in advanced create an entrance for gods sake.

Also, what really pisses me off about the weird cut-off seam on tights for the alternative placement type for logos is that a specific pair of jeans in the game blatantly proves its unecessary. I can't remember whose it is but I use it for Sebastian Crow and there IS no seam on it. If you use the alt placement mapping, you can do so without limit. Get rid of that goddamned cut-off seam.

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eli Drake did an interview super recently where he talked about doing mocap for 2K20 and getting to do the Hogan oldschool entrance for the game so Hogan seems all but confirmed at this point, barring anything drastic occurring or WWE getting cold feet. There's a link to it. He talks about it at the 26:30 mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1607&v=_Pc7pKVAlnE

Eli Drake did an interview super recently where he talked about doing mocap for 2K20 and getting to do the Hogan oldschool entrance for the game so Hogan seems all but confirmed at this point, barring anything drastic occurring or WWE getting cold feet. There's a link to it. He talks about it at the 26:30 mark

hmm. I watched it twice and didn't hear him say this ??

and at ur timestamp it was already over. Before it he talks about doing R-Truth and HHH's entrance

and at ur timestamp it was already over. Before it he talks about doing R-Truth and HHH's entrance

Daaamn, they cut it out. It was definitely there this morning and now there is a clear cut in the video.

Daaamn, they cut it out. It was definitely there this morning and now there is a clear cut in the video.

I'm betting Eli got a call or an email about it from 2K or WWE telling him he wasn't allowed to give that info out, and he told Chris to cut that part out. I knew he'd get in trouble for talking about that, i hope they don't punish him for this or fire him.

Like as soon as i heard him say it i knew it was a mistake, like he just casually gave away a pretty big name for the 2K20 roster, no way they'd be happy with that.

Does Cardi like WWE? If not then unless she's getting tons of money she likely won't be in the game.

In any case, I'd like to reiterate that it makes no sense for opponent AIs to reverse after a finisher or OMG! finisher moments like piledrivers on top of tables. Same with human players, but eh. However, with AIs, you could do something like picking them up or Irish whipping them back into the ring and boom, they'll reverse either.

Long story short, she made a wrestling reference on Twitter. I think it was Lie Cheat and Steal and she namedropped Eddie Guerrero. Someone asked how she knew about that and she revealed she used to watch WWE when she was younger and named Edge among some of her favorites. WWE instantly put out an article about it and started talking internally about booking her into angle with Carmella for SummerSlam, but it doesnt really matter when it happens. I just instantly saw the angle in my head and Truth being involved and it all just being amazing. Lol

I think the game should separate entrances for wrestler + valet/manager from create a team stuff. Something that gives us more options like instead of just choosing Miz/Maryse entrance let me put together the whole animation myself and choose from things like a hand shake, a kiss on the lips. Kissing the palm of hand, and spinning partner among other things. Plus stage props. MNMs red carpet and camera crew coming out to snap the pictures to name an example.

Basically we should have the tools to put together any past entrance we like instead of relying on 2k pre-making it.

Some how I just know we're going to get a bunch of newcomers complaining about the information flow despite it not being any different than any other year. Happens every time.

So I've had a 2K21 wishlist up and running for a few months now. lol. Nothing really spectacular yet, I don't think...but probably my favorite thing so far is a Payback called King Of The Ropes. Speed is increased by about 8.5%. Running takes zero stamnina. Regular dives, springboard dives, any moves done off the ropes take zero stamina. When you climb the top rope, you can toggle to either side and activate a mini-game where you can tightrope-walk to the center of the top rope and perform a move from there, into the ring or to the outside. Reversing certain moves [when close to the ropes] like a back body drop or a hip toss can result in your feet landing on the second rope, where you can either press the strike button and perform a springboard attack, or press L1 and quickly get off the ropes, before the opponent attacks you. I guess the opponent staggers for a second, not knowing what just happened, like they just got crossed over in an And1 Mixtape. They're talking about finally doing away with 205, and so I don't know what the future holds for all those guys. Maybe getting something attached to Gran Metallik out in the open is better for me to do now than later.

I haven't really messed with the list in awhile, but it's already a decent size. Most recent thing on there is "Shelton elimination Knee to Titus from Super Showdown" so yeah....whatever that was...lol

I thought of five or six new ones they could add or tweak since these have been bugging me for years now.

1. Instead of the crappy generic themes they have like Bodybuilder and Evil Hero. How about giving us themes for characters that were done by CFO$ but the person doesn't use it anymore. Like Mass Appeal which was Sami Callihan's theme before they released him from NXT, Titus O'Neil's theme when he was heel Let Me Show You How, Chrome Hearts which was DIY's theme. I would love to have a CAW come out to Let Me Show You How.

2. If we do get a continuation of the MyCareer from 2K19, please let it be more user oriented or at least somewhat more original. I would have loved to have had the chance to gun for the NXT North American Championship. I would love to see them merge the kind of grinding from 15, 16, and 17 with a genuine story like 19 where we'd actually have a career that has us capturing every championship we want instead of just the WWE, Universal, US, and IC.

3. Please dump the loot boxes or card packs or whatever and allow us to try our hands out at something new. How about have it where if we want to do regular moves that's fine but for user specific finishers, we learn them from the person themselves. Like in Sunset Overdrive or Rage 2 where when we get a new weapon, its the chance to try out the weapon and see what it could do. Imagine learning the RKO from Randy Orton himself or the Sharpshooter from Bret Hart.

4. Can we please get better commentary? I understand that a lot of the close to hundreds of hours of commentary is for the Showcase or MyCareer but matches are boring when its the same lame as hell calls every freaking time. You miss a top rope or middle rope move and we hear the same "and unfortunately for him, there was no water in the pool" "And he missed that one. The sun must have been in his eyes."

5. And while I'm on the subject of commentary (more so personal now), could I please get my last name back as a call name? Baltimore is my last name yet it was in for 2K15 and then they removed it ever since yet Kazarian is in, and so many other random aberrations. So Baltimore didn't make the cut but all the Ballesca, Balousek, and Bannons really deserve the spot over Baltimore. To make matters worse, I can't have Baltimore as my last name, but Baltimore is in the game under cities, its not like you can't pronounce it, why not put it back?

A small, but unlikely additions would be the ruturn of being able to have fans give you weapons (like in SVR 08), the scaffold from SVR 07 that allowed you to do crazy dives, and like someone mentioned, the ground and pound from SVR 2010.

Archived