WWE 2k20 Wishlist?

baken1942

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More run in and randomness in Universe mode, like exhibition. More the Random interferences and after match cut scenes are awesome universe has barely any. Also some more entrance music options why not throw more in the game from the WWE Libray even if not in the game. Also please add the 4 horsemen theme it's iconic

On the Banks thing...If there is indeed a women's revolution showcase, I can't imagine her not being featured. The Wrestlemania 32 match, her Brooklyn match vs. Bayley, and the Hell in a Cell match should all be featured. It would be odd to remove her as these matches were big for the women's revolution. But if she chooses not to renew her contract, 2K could be forced to remove her from the game.

I'd like 2k to make it so we could some how piece together up to 4 parts of a call name to create names that didn't make the games default call list cut.

Examples:

Letoya =

Le - Ledesma

To - Tolos

Ya - Yamamoto

Melina =

Me - Melissa

Lina - Selina

More custom victory animations. Especially for the women wrestlers. All of the in game talent should have their own unique victory animations with and without championships.

I know WWE itself doesn't use them but I'd very much like the ability to make trios titles.

And the ability to assign certain gimmicks to championships in universe mode such as hardcore titles (so universe always books them as hardcore matches) and such.

Credit pwi

There was also talk backstage that Hulk Hogan would be at the PPV tonight as he was in the Northeast filming something for the next WWE videogame today but thus far, no one we've spoken to has seen him.

First Sasha, now Hogan - Wonder what it means..

Credit pwi

There was also talk backstage that Hulk Hogan would be at the PPV tonight as he was in the Northeast filming something for the next WWE videogame today but thus far, no one we've spoken to has seen him.

First Sasha, now Hogan - Wonder what it means..

Sasha probably womens evolution inclusion in the game and I have a feeling Hogan will be the preorder.

The team from Fire Pro made it work even if it's a limit on the songs and a 5 mb cap. So I honestly can imagine anymore reasons as why not.

• Fire Pro and MLB are both at least somewhat exclusive to Sony and thus likely have access to more direct Sony resources.
  • Fire Pro is not running on an incredibly messy and broken old engine
  • Fire Pro isn't on a yearly release schedule while dealing with two companies on a constant language barrier. They likely have more time to figure stuff like that out whereas from what i understand, the moment the DLC for the 2K games is done, they're working on the next one.

Those are the ones I can think of at least but hopefully it opens doors all the same.

I know this one would be a long shot, but after watching Ambrose vs McIntyre's falls count anywhere match again, I wish they would expand the crowd area so you could fight up in the stands and go to the concession area and fight like AJ and Bryan did.

The team from Fire Pro made it work even if it's a limit on the songs and a 5 mb cap. So I honestly can imagine anymore reasons as why not.

• Fire Pro and MLB are both at least somewhat exclusive to Sony and thus likely have access to more direct Sony resources.
  • Fire Pro is not running on an incredibly messy and broken old engine
  • Fire Pro isn't on a yearly release schedule while dealing with two companies on a constant language barrier. They likely have more time to figure stuff like that out whereas from what i understand, the moment the DLC for the 2K games is done, they're working on the next one.
Those are the ones I can think of at least but hopefully it opens doors all the same.
They get paid to create a game. So they need to figure it out. Your consumers want something, make it work or find a way.

Archived