WWE 2k20 Wishlist?

baken1942

i miss the length option for everything in older games. For hair and attire

for CAW. beside the obvious that everyone wants to fully edit the ingame roster.

Hair is probably one of the make or break things for any CAW. If a wrestlers hair isn't in the game. ur screwed.

So some kinda hair creation thing needs to happen

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Id love them to put a bit more effort into the legends. I cant see it happening unfortunately, but Undertaker 2002 has the exact same face as current Undertaker even though there is 17 years difference between them. Same with the Rocks models, Triple Hs, and Shawn Michaels.... amongst others.

Puts you off using the models a bit as you cant help but be removed from the immersion of an older universe mode when you notice that your ABA taker looks like his 50+ year old model.

Add to the promo engine. Keep what you have now but add Tag Team promos with same options. Add attack option for someone to attack during promo. Add Interrupt option where someone interrupts promo. Add swerve option where Tag member turns on partner

There's so much they can add to the promo section you know no one uses every promo spot so why don't we be like add a cutscene and it plays a cutscene just like the old create a story like attack backstage or found taken out

I mean I believe they have all cutscenes already in the game when you do a crate a video

Add to the promo engine. Keep what you have now but add Tag Team promos with same options. Add attack option for someone to attack during promo. Add Interrupt option where someone interrupts promo. Add swerve option where Tag member turns on partner

There's so much they can add to the promo section you know no one uses every promo spot so why don't we be like add a cutscene and it plays a cutscene just like the old create a story like attack backstage or found taken out

I mean I believe they have all cutscenes already in the game when you do a crate a video

Yea I like that. I have wanted to be able to activate cutscenes manually for awhile. Like when you had story editor why couldnt those scenes be used ingame? So instead of just a Promo slot make it a Segment slot where you can cut a promo or select from various scenes use

For the AI not to spam running moves, especially running sigs and finishers, at short range. Not only is it much harder to reverse, but it looks *censored*ing awful.

i wish a good chunk of the male clothing items were gender neutral. if i wanna put a gi on a female superstar and make a kickass karate babe, then dammit, i should be able to!

ok, that last line was a little playful, but my point still remains; many of the male clothing items would still work for a female superstar.

I had this overreaching thought at work today. If WWE 2K did hook up with Spotify, then there could be like....several playlists curated by people knowledgeable in the given genres. Sort of like GTA, you could press a button and toggle between stations. There would be a hiphop station that someone like an Eminem would be curator of. You would hear his voice after every couple songs like Hey guys, its Marshall Mathers and youre listening to my WWE 2K20 hiphop playlist on Spotify!...and it would play his 10 to 15 songs or whatever, in rotation. Its Spotify so would they have to pay for the rights the way they do for regular soundtracks?

Then someone like a Metallica could curate a rock/metal playlist, someone like Deadmau5 or Martin Garrix or something could do the Electrónica playlist, they could do like they did in 2K19 and have a whole long playlist full of actual Superstar-recommendations. Not sure who is cool in pop to handle that playlist, if there even needs to be one. Let Kid Rock or Rick Rubin or somebody handle a country playlist. Bro.... I feel stupid for ever doubting the potential in maybe dealing with Spotify.

Some sort of theme song creator would be great imo. Something that gives us piano, drums, guitar, etc samples and just ability to use said instruments to put together a lyric less version of whatever song we want. Ex talents themes, themes for universe events, original stuff, etc.

Some sort of theme song creator would be great imo. Something that gives us piano, drums, guitar, etc samples and just ability to use said instruments to put together a lyric less version of whatever song we want. Ex talents themes, themes for universe events, original stuff, etc.

i dont think that would be a feasible feature to implement

Actually it might be possible you know the ability to edit certain parts of entrance music to to give brand new entrance music from pieces of existing music in the game

Actually it might be possible you know the ability to edit certain parts of entrance music to to give brand new entrance music from pieces of existing music in the game it'll be great for making tag team music in the game

I'd still prefer they just sit down with Sony and Microsoft and get this whole thing sorted so we could use music files off USB as that way I could use modified music, but I'll take spotify if that's our only option at this point.

An in-game music creator is laughably ridiculous as a concept. Not only would it take up loads of resources to make, but only a rather small amount of players would be able to use it properly.

I saw somewhere else online, think it was the WWE Games reddit page, that Jerry Lawler said on a recent episode of his podcast that he recorded some stuff for 2K20 over WM weekend. He wouldn't divulge what exactly though. Hopefully it's showcase related only to get some new Legends content this year.

i miss the length option for everything in older games. For hair and attire

for CAW. beside the obvious that everyone wants to fully edit the ingame roster.

Hair is probably one of the make or break things for any CAW. If a wrestlers hair isn't in the game. ur screwed.

So some kinda hair creation thing needs to happen

All of this.

1: faster and better looking running animations. running attacks tend to look like garbage because instead of a full blowns print, all the wrestlers look like they're going on a light sunday jog to hit it. Its slow, its awful looking, and it messes with the impact running attacks have.

2: mirror all moves, not just strikes. This one is pretty obvious and self explanatory. Every animation in the game should be mirror-able. All strikes, all grapples, all dives, all entrances, all of em.

3: Let us use inside springboards as finishers. I have been begging and pleading for this for years and I'm not going to stop. How is it that Day Of Reckoning 2 can get this right but WWE 2K can't??

I wish there was an easier way to upload images instead of using a program through CC. Having a new form of paint tool with different material options would be pretty cool.

Also, new matches like a scoffold match or ambulance match

Also, an expansion of fighting in the crowd. Like being able to fight in the consession area like Ambrose and McIntyre did.

Credit; pwinsider for this wwe2k20 news..

We are told that Banks was slated earlier this week to film promotional material for the next WWE 2K videogame release as well, but no word yet whether that happened.

Could be for the rumored "Womans Revolution" tag line..

Archived