WWE 2k20 Wishlist?

baken1942

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shot in the dark but would there be any way for us to edit facial expressions in Advanced Create An Entrance? Its one of those little annoying details, looking through every single animation because the motions might be great but the facial expressions warp the face in a way where it stops looking like them.

If not that, I still would like the facial expression feature we have in Create A Superstar for custom menu screen poses to also be available in the Taunts section of Edit A Moveset. Not in a Create A Taunt way....I just wish you could go into every individual Superstar moveset and mess around with the facial expressions of their taunts. A lot of the smiling taunts have this Cheshire Cat grin that looks weird as hell from one person to another, and so it would be kinda cool to be able to edit that and have it be uploadable along with a caw or custom moveset to Community Creations, instead of making them separate things when they dont need to be. This would be a nice alternative for not getting Create A Taunt. Giving people facial expressions that look more true to life.

Being big into Arena creations, differing physics for different materials would be a admittedly , odd addition I know, but I think it would really give it that arcade feel a ton of people miss from previous games, Of course these could be shut off, but imagine a Ring Mat with a bigger bounce, where a wrestler could be caught into another move...or that wrestler being reversed on while trying to get that combo? . You could go all out with Jello Physics, Moon Physics, it's a pipe dream but it would be a ton of fun.

Also as a creator, I'd love to have more materials to work with when it comes to items, say Translucent, Fire, Ice.

Also giving us the ability to name the second attire a new name, also having a separate moveset for the 2nd attire would be welcomed as it could be used for different stages in a guys career. or a work around for more caw slots , If a guy is roughly same size shape and color, just slap on some new clothes and you got a whole new wrestler!

Give us challenges that matter and for prizes we can use! Think like Mortal Kombat. Give us challenges that has special features like you start out bleeding and you must beat the wrestler before you pass out. Or Finishers get you DQ'd make it wacky, because wacky is fun . As for prizes? Vintage WWE Shirt Designs..or Belt designs! Like I said Kombat set such a great example , I don't know how they got this so wrong.

I'd rather have more toys in the toy box then story mode or any showcase.

It would be neat if, when our head damage is in the purple and someone applies a head damage submission to my person, combined with being out of stamina, if I just passed out instead of tapping when the red bar fills up, Austin-style or Raven when he faced Benoit in WCW. You go limp, red lifts your arm and it drops quickly, he calls for the bell, the whole deal. Maybe even pulls a UFC and tries to get the other person off of you.

Also I dont know what the plan is for that House Of Horrors outside area, surrounded by trees and cars, but I thought it would be a cool and different setting to use in Create An Arena. For some reason it reminded me of the early OMEGA days of the Hardys.

Yeah, I knew I remembered the arm-raising mini game from an older game. I wasnt really thinking of it in that way. I would avoid much more on the mini-game front, for fear of it making gameplay feel slow again. I just think it would be a cool Easter egg for the end of matches. Other than the cutscene where the ref backs you off from the opponent when their body part is in the purple or beyond, theres really nothing that makes that level of damage visually different from regular Red damage. I mean they sell the targeted body part throughout the match which is cool as hell too.

My mind even started getting scientific with it...lol..like Hmm...maybe if the person applying the submission has a Disrespectful personality trait over like 60 and youre facing someone with a Perseverant trait over like 50, then THAT triggers the pass-out submission finish when body part heath is purple or beyond. If the Perseverant trait is less, then the Disrespectful person would just hold the submission a little longer, prompting the ref to order for the bell to be rung again and pull them off the opponent. And would the person have to be set to Heel also to trigger that? I dunno. But then they would have to rig it to work with every single submission and I dont want them wishing death on me like that. Lol. It isnt important , just something to think about for a year or 2 or 3 down the road, long after I forgot I even said it.

Still the idea has legs, Maybe if the Submission choke out was a Special ability [Maybe OMG moment?] that lead into the regular submission game Ex: Opponent is down. You have the ability, needed stamina or special and when started, You go into a special rear choke out animation which goes into the regular submission game but if you win, You get the pass out animation and maybe extra xp for doing so...if not the hand is raised at 2 and they have a comeback.

I also believe injuries should be better controlled in this manner as well, As to say in Universe mode, If you have the ability loaded with 3 finishers, You should be able to do a special move that will raise likelihood of injury by a wider margin. Especially if the opponent is well damaged .

Thats actually great! I had mainly Shayna Baszler and Samoa Joe in mind with this, so a sort of generic Choke Out Rear naked choke submission special ability would suit them both perfectly.

Probably also the last thing I will have to say, wishlist-wise, for the year. The 2K Forum Feedback Project is coming to an end too, so, between that and looking on here and whatever theyre doing over on Smacktalks, probably better for me to just completely get back to my little caw world and just compile things for the 2K21 wishlist. Lol.

Greg Hamilton for ring announcer on all shows. He's just so good. Also accurate announce teams for RAW and SD (NXT too but that'll probably be too much people to have recorded Dialogue for)

Edit: I just realized the post above me said the same thing lol

• 2 weeks later...

Brand-specific nameplates.

Example: if Im in Universe, or Play Now, and use a superstar that is assigned to Smackdown (an extra addition for this scenario) and Im playing in the RAW or NXT arena, that superstar still has his Smackdown nameplate. And this goes for anyone in a similar situation. Surely they can just code the game so that each superstar is assigned to that brand, and that tells the game what intro plate to use. Cant imagine itd be difficult

I honestly would love to see an All Stars-esque "Fantasy Warfare" mode where you get like an old Road To WrestleMania length storyline depicting various dream matches and feuds, such as the Hart Foundation Vs Owens & Zayn, Big Show/Andre The Giant Vs Lars Sullivan, Aleister Black Vs Undertaker, Bray Wyatt Vs Mankind, Undisputed Era Vs the nWo, Charlotte Flair Vs Trish Stratus, hell, you could even do a "Battle of the Losers" between Curt Hawkins and the Brooklyn Brawler or Barry Horowitz. Much better than just pointlessly going through a 90% at best accurate recreation of the past.

I honestly would love to see an All Stars-esque "Fantasy Warfare" mode where you get like an old Road To WrestleMania length storyline depicting various dream matches and feuds, such as the Hart Foundation Vs Owens & Zayn, Big Show/Andre The Giant Vs Lars Sullivan, Aleister Black Vs Undertaker, Bray Wyatt Vs Mankind, Undisputed Era Vs the nWo, Charlotte Flair Vs Trish Stratus, hell, you could even do a "Battle of the Losers" between Curt Hawkins and the Brooklyn Brawler or Barry Horowitz. Much better than just pointlessly going through a 90% at best accurate recreation of the past.

RTWM was corny, but I enjoyed it more than Showcase mode where you just relive things that already happened.

Or have one of each; A Showcase mode and a RTWM? Best of both worlds.

Not a big deal but it be kind of cool to have a custom soundtrack for menu music. Like when you go to jukebox you could set songs from your usb flashdrive to play when you load up the game.

Main Menu themes

Caw Mode

Create an Arena etc.

I'd bring back some classics on my game.

Not a big deal but it be kind of cool to have a custom soundtrack for menu music. Like when you go to jukebox you could set songs from your usb flashdrive to play when you load up the game.

Main Menu themes

Caw Mode

Create an Arena etc.

I'd bring back some classics on my game.

The more thought I give the Spotify integration, the more I like it honestly. Being able to use it for more than just entrance themes would be amazing. Maybe we cant get accurate wrestler themes but we get a million other tunes to choose from. Judas will be on there to give Jericho, unless they pull some hilarious move and ban you from using anything from Fozzy. HA. Old ECW guys would be popular, since most of their classic themes were actual radio songs. Enter Sandman...Man In The Box for Tommy Dreamer...etc. Maybe I cant give someone like Starlight Kid her actual theme but I can use the song Starlight by Babymetal...things like that.

Would be cool if you could edit it so that the song starts at a certain point, like the song Internet Friends by Knife Party is Hana Kimuras theme, but for her it always starts at the 1 minute mark, just about, with the footsteps and doorbell. Have this cool Universe concept going on with Asuka having her own girl gang that is kind of an Oedo Tai ripoff. Theyre called Empire (An empress needs an Empire) and so they come out to Empire by Queensryche in my head, but starting at like the 3 minute mark...and then they finally come out when the crazy guitar solo kicks in. Its extra, but it would be a cool addition if it were possible.

Add to the promo engine. Keep what you have now but add Tag Team promos with same options. Add attack option for someone to attack during promo. Add Interrupt option where someone interrupts promo. Add swerve option where Tag member turns on partner

Im sure this has been said to death but more than 20 downloads in 24 hours and more caw spots.

Also, GM mode. I find myself spending more time selecting the matches, the winners (which Im glad was added to 19 that you can select the winner) and switching things up on the shows, such as heel/face turns, battle royals to determine contenders, roster switches, etc.

i think the Poison Mist payback should be expanded upon in 2K20. The opponent should be affected more; as the mist is supposed to blind the target, the opponent should act like they're semi-blinded (stumbling around after getting misted, trouble connecting moves, entering a groggy state after being misted, etc). The player should also able to execute the mist from more positions, such as from the ground, in the corner, while groggy on the top rope, the apron, etc. as opposed to only being able to perform it from a standing position exclusively. also, the ability to use it as a reversal (by hitting the reversal button), should be an option as well; sometimes the poison mist attempt is reversed, because the startup is long.

Archived