WWE 2k20 Wishlist?

baken1942

I think its about time for the comeback system to be reinvented, as it is now it just doesn't feel as good as it used to. The AI is either dumb as bricks and fails at it, or cheats to hell and back and wins it every time, never mind that getting a comeback off tends to be a measure in frustration since its activates a time wasting taunt when you activate it, which kind of defeats the purpose of an out of nowhere comeback.

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Id really like a new body shape, most of the CAW model sizes are decent but Id like a proper super heavyweight/obese one that can be used for the likes of Yokozuna, Big Daddy V/Viscera/Mabel, King Kong bundy etc. There are some good creations on CC of these guys but none of them are quite the right shape and size. Take Yokozuna for example - you can get somewhere close to the right sort of torso size for him but then the limbs let it down. Just look at the size of Yokos legs, you cant replicate that in current CAW mode.

Next Id really like them to work on some of the basic animations, the running for example - the current running animation is like a gentle jog to the ropes and back. Id like to see a proper run. A few moves contain the better animation on its own, I think its finn who has a move in the corner where he strikes, snapmares and the comes off the ropes with a drop kick, the way he comes off the ropes is much more dynamic.

There is also no difference between the way Rey Mysterio runs and bounces of the ropes and the way in which the Big Show does it. Id like them to update it so that people with decent speed really run and catapult themselves back from the ropes and guys like big show sort of slowly lumber into them and it takes more effort to propel them back up again.

Finally, not quite sure how it would be done but Id love some real updates to create an arena. A few more options for ideas outside of WWE. Ive always really wanted the entrance ramps that connect directly to the ring, ECW and WCW used them a fair bit, the entrance way, ramp and ring apron are all at the same height. Also Id like to be able to play about with the aisle way and the staging area, have a longer walkway for Wrestlemania, have a curved aisle like in the rumble this year. Bits and pieces like that.

Would also be cool to have a little more freedom, at the moment we pick the various bits and then drop them in to the same places, would be cool if we could angle the stages a bit more, stack up Trons and things like that.

We could really use a proper hair colour system. The current version which just uses the all-purpose colour "wheel" for lack of a better term leaves it more or less impossible to make certain hair colours. Dirty blond for instance. Brown tends to look green, and god forbid if someone has highlights..

Would it disrupt too much shit for all rope breaks to actually have someone place the nearest limb on or under the bottom rope, especially if you drag yourself to the rope during a submission?

Is there any way to time it so that the Champion/Challenger warmup introduction animations happen moreso at the same time that Jojo is introducing you, instead of right after? Looks kinda weird, the way it is now.

It has recently struck me as weird that, more often than not, no matter how tough and grueling or easy the match, when you get the 3 count on someone, you just get back up and pace around. I think there could be a good number of animations for after a pinfall, and varying upon how tough the match was. Not a major thing, but just an observation of a feature that has been the same for years without much evolution of which could maybe use some experimentation with.

I really, really, really like the idea of the Electric Chair position being made part of the Carry system. Also bringing back being able to hoist an opponent up into Electric Chair position and have someone else perform an attack off the top rope onto the victim. I have thought about it nearly every day since it was brought up. Lol

So, I had this kind of weird idea on Twitter. It surprised me that the WWE Games page made a post acknowledging the previously unseen and unreleased "UWC" wrestling game, featuring people from the WCW roster before the first official WCW game ever got released. Well, I remembered one of the early WWF games for Playstation (either War Zone or Attitude) had this "cheat code" where you could activate this random Asteroids-like arcade game and play it within the game......like it wasn't even WWE-themed in any way....it was just there to play, for no reason at all, but it was awesome. lol

So, I was wondering if maybe a button cheat code could activate this UWC game within 2K20. The guy who is in possession of the ROM said he was figuring out a way to distribute it to the masses. I doubt it's gonna be a big seller, but it'd be a cool thing to add into a much larger game, if possible. Seeing it has a lot of names familiar to the WWE audience, like Flair and Sting (and I think Luger and Steiners?), I think it'd be a hell of an easter egg and a hell of a way to put this game out there for everyone to play, if it is indeed legitimate and not just something some tech school freshmen whipped up a year ago or something and tried to pass off as retro. lol. The only thing in the way is that damn lawsuit....I think Road Warrior Animal is in that and the Road Warriors are in this game. I wonder if it could be bypassed somehow....I mean LOD was still in games not too long ago.

Would be awesome if there were a code for WrestleFest too, but I don't know what the royalty situation would be, what with the roster and the companies that made the games and what not... just an idea; don't mind me.

Well that damn sure sets a tone for everything that I already like

They going to need some new game mode, cause these games are becoming quick trade ins, now. Lack of a story mode, more gm elements to Universe mode, it's just not a interesting series anymore. I've downloaded Caw after Caw but by time go to play can't be bothered again. Real shame, bring back the old Royal Rumble modes from No Mercy Revenge, those was cool.

They going to need some new game mode, cause these games are becoming quick trade ins, now. Lack of a story mode, more gm elements to Universe mode, it's just not a interesting series anymore. I've downloaded Caw after Caw but by time go to play can't be bothered again. Real shame, bring back the old Royal Rumble modes from No Mercy Revenge, those was cool.

Agreed.

Irish Whip pin combo? You mean moves performed during an Irish whip because they hardly go for pins whenever I play. But they almost always go for pins after signatures, I mean. Why does The Rock hit his spine buster and instantly pins? When the spine buster sets up for the Peoples Elbow. I wish the AI would play more like their counterparts. Itll make everything feel different and not the same.

Particularly in the case of female hairstyles, is there a way to allow us to flip hair horizontally? Sometimes the bangs are swaying the wrong direction and makes me look elsewhere when trying to find the perfect hairstyle for someone. It would also be really cool if we could bring the Length option back when editing hair. There are many times where the issue is that either the bangs are swaying the wrong direction or the hairstyle is way too long.

Would be a helpful small detail to be able to adjust Attributes via the Overall itself. For example, lets say I set someones attributes in a way I think is fair and realistic, but then I exit and see that the overall is higher than I want it to be. Well, I could just toggle the Overall itself up or down to where I want it to be, and the Attributes would adjust themselves accordingly by going up or down by however many numbers you set your overall up or down. Would save me the time and tedium of just toggling 1 down on every attribute when my Overall is just one or 2 higher than I want it to be.

Archived