WWE 2k20 Wishlist?

baken1942

More announable names for tag teams (e.g. Hug 'n' Boss Connection, Gallus, Grizzled Young Veterans, Moustace Mountain, etc) and the space to create longer tag team names like Grizzled Young Veterans instead of having to shorten it Grizzled Young Vets.

Seeing as PS4 has the Playstation Camera, XB1 has Kinect and various laptops [and PCs] come with their own cameras I wonder if there is a way that 2K can make use these technology devices for 2K20 (and future WWE games) to allow people to download cross platfrom CAWs in some kind of form (e.g. CAWs gaining the ability to being saved in QR Code and having people use their Playstation Camera, Kinect, PC camera to scan and download the CAW to their console).

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still personally think reversals are way too overpowered and shouldn't be the only source of difficulty. Having reversal slots instead of infinite reversals is a good step but it's still possible to end up in a situation where you just cannot get out of it and are forced to lose, partially because on higher difficulties the game blatantly cheats by ignoring button presses and such.

I would like to see my bracing idea implemented but I think I could also get behind making reversals a bit more hands on. Maybe make the reversal windows bigger but hitting it brings up the pinning minigame and succeeding reverse sthe move while failing doesn't. I dunno, that may be worse, but I seriously think the current difficulty model needs work.

• New reversal animations for ground stomps, e.g. grabbing the foot or tripping your opponent
  • New running strikes to a grounded opponent, e.g. Running shooting star, body splash
  • Materials for custom logos, really surprised it hasn't been added yet
  • Make diving moves harder to reverse, literally can't pull one off since they always get countered
  • Reverse middle rope climbing animation, just like there is a top rope one.
  • Flip any move or taunt in Create-a-Moveset, just like strikes.
  • When you're downloading your uploaded logos, a download all button would save time when you upload like 20 or so logos.

These are just random ideas I thought would be really nice to be implemented.

If I had to guess who is a shoe-in for 2K20:

- Danny Burch
- Toni Storm
- Io Shirai
- Matt Riddle
- Keith Lee

- Trent Seven
- Buddy Murphy
- Nikki Cross

- Mark Andrews

After that, I think you'll get one new NXT tag team, either Forgotten Sons or Marcel/Aichner, possibly get Marina Shafir and Jessamyn Duke, Mia Yim is a strong DLC possibility, same with Zack Gibson and James Drake, WALTER as well and KUSHIDA could easily be DLC too depending on what they do with him and when. The NXT names that start popping up in the next few months will definitely be favorites for DLC.

With all these releases/requests, I definitely see the WWE 2k20 roster being worse lol

I know theres plenty of new faces in NXT UK and guys that still havent even debuted yet but theres definely some names thatll be gone. 2k19 may go down as one of the best rosters.

Latest rumours of frustrated peeps are Sanity and Dillinger

Without going to into things, I could see them disbanding Sanity and sending Dain to NXT-UK as a main player, moving Eric Young to a producer role, and sending Wolfe to be repackaged in NXT. Dillinger I could see leaving. Plus with rumors that Brock will be in talks with AEW, UFC, and WWE we could lose him as well. Not to mention, coming soon to generic entrances: Shielded Lunatic and Cure for Insomnia.

2K20 will need a bigger legends roster and an expanded developmental game. If you're going to be signing all the UK scene to deals, then some of their talent needs to represented in game beyond Dunne and Bate. People like Regal and Albert should also still be in, either as their modern or retro personas. I say now more than ever they need to implement either a WWF vs WCW showcase spanning from Starrcade 83 to Survivor Series 2001, or something along those lines. The legends roster has been severely lacking in the past few years. The way they do DLC has been as well. They have to do a lot of work, especially if AEW picks off and gets a game deal as well.

We certainly live in interesting times for Pro Wrestling.

I wish for new moves and capablitly to use sigs/finishers on new positions like the kneeling position and some apron position, like Gargano's Slingshot DDT.

Also I wish for the Curb Stomp to not only be reanimated, but I kinda want a running version of it.

It would work similar to Ziggler's famouser in the game, but with a foot out instead of leg. It can be used for great out of nowhere moments...

Take these stomps for example:

https://youtu.be/OcjtYNyovbM

I would really like to see the kickoff/kickoff matches added to PPVs to increase the amount of matches you can have per PPV and in turn, increase the amount of feuds you can have per show. It would be really cool too if the game incorporated a dynamic crowd like function (I think MLB: The Show has something like this) where the PPV Kickoff matches have a smaller crowd/less noisy crowd and as the kickoff show progressed towards the main card, the crowd would continue to grow and get louder.

Would be nice to have special event-type PPVs that aren't necessarily attached to any show and therefore don't have any rivalries from any show involved in the matches. Mae Young Classic and what not, things like that.

1. I'd really like the ability to sort wrestlers by brand in the match making screens. I'm okay with not limiting wrestlers just to their assigned brand, but I'd like to be able to quickly identify who is where.

2. In the match making screens, I'd love to go back to having the match rules screens. Being able to turn on and off elimination, dq, count out etc rules was super nice......and much easier than having to create a ton of custom match types.

3. In Community Creations, I'd like options to search by male/female characters and by content based off wrestlers/original content.

With 2K20 losing (more than likely):

- Chris Jericho

- Dean Ambrose

- Hideo Itami

- Nick Miller

and easily more (Revival, Maria/Mike Kanellis, maybe Shane Thorne too from the roster like when Blake/Murphy broke up and left the roster) I think ANTI may get their wish in getting more NXT UK names on the 2K20 roster. I'd say the more people that leave the main roster the more likelihood of NXT UK additions, even if it's just through DLC. I could easily see a Rising Stars DLC featuring a mix of NXT and NXT UK moving forward in general.

People have to come and go every year; it's no big thing. 2K19 is a fantastic game and both Ambrose and Jericho and all those other guys are in it, so let's continue to enjoy it while we have it. I've seen some absolutely brilliant creations from scratch of modern Ambrose and Jericho on Community Creations, so the creators more than have it covered. It is what it is. I love the idea of more NXT and NXT UK names making it in, to perhaps make up for some of the big names that we already presume are gonna be missing by the next roster deadline or whatever.

It got me thinking....I've wanted to pitch this for years and maybe I have, a time or two. I think, now that we have such a large and diverse (historic, really) current roster, maybe now is the perfect time to bring back one of my favorite features from the old WCW games.....RANTS. As they have been sort of coincidentally, due to contracts, getting rid of a large amount of legends, all the while trying to load us up with as full a current roster as possible, and 2K20 being a special game that marks the start of another decade of WWE games, I think everything is lined up to where it'd be a perfect thing to make a comeback, if only for this release.

Example, for anyone who doesn't know what I'm talking about:

I'm certain it's been brought up by people a number of times, over the years, but imagine that NOW, though! Imagine a Toni Storm rant, or Seth Rollins, Ronda, AJ, Samoa Joe....or Asuka in her frightening R-rolling Osaka speak...lol...Otis Dozovic...lol... you get what I mean...this would just be so perfect and further ensure that 2K20 will be another instant classic and really capture the interesting times we are in, roster-wise....in my opinion anyway...whatever that's worth. Maybe take it a step further and be able to initiate special tag rants when you select an established WWE team like Heavy Machinery or The Ascension or Street Prophets...maybe even Riott Squad or something. You could even have people unlock wrestlers and have to unlock rants separately if they didn't get the Accelerator.

And that is my last wish, aside from whenever we delve into moves and all that good stuff.

I forgot I had mentioned before that I would come back with suggestions for hairstyles, but the people who were very vocal about it on Twitter never responded to my DMs asking exactly what hairstyles they had in mind. They just said there werent enough "black hair choices"....like....okay, then what did you have in mind?

So I'm gonna throw some names for hairstyles I'd like to see more accurate choices for, or might add a little more variety:

Hana Kimura, Mizuki from TJPW, Kagetsu, Miyu Yamashita, Konami from Stardom, Io Shirai, Xia Li, Tam Nakano, JooE from MOMOLAND, Mayu Iwatani, Drew McIntyre, Yurie Kozakai (announcer from Stardom...kind of a really cute mullet, in a way lol), 1996 Chicago Bulls multicolored Dennis Rodman hair, there's nothing really perfect for Meiko Satomura...really all I can think of right away. Joshis tend to have their own little unique hairstyles...like there's seldom ever someone I make of whom I can just instantly go into Hair and find a perfect, spot-on choice for, without the aid of bangs that were included with the face photo or something. That's it 'til the moves wishlist. lol. Actually no, I have one thing that is more of a wish than an idea, but I have typed enough here already. Next time.

TBH, i dont like how the body attribute sliders in 2K19 dont seem to actually do anything when creating a superstar. you can barely make any unique superstars without having to rely on face maps. also, why the "body picker" (for lack of a better term)? where you pick your neck, shoulders, calves, etc? there's no variety there. i prefer the old system in pre-next gen 2k15. this system should come back

Archived