WWE 2k20 Wishlist?

baken1942

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Id like them to implement fighting stances and walk/run motions again. For certain superstars. Some are so unique it seems odd that they just have a standard motion.

Also, make overall matter more, it kind of just seems like a number. And the only thing Ive noticed it actually effects is submissions.

Add sliders like Fire Pro, that would be neat. 2K19 is a lot of fun. And I think if they continue to improve itll really make a difference.

One thing I really wanan see taken away is the logo limit, let us save as much as our memory can handle. Same thing with caws.

Id love to see them expand on the Moves DLC pack. And have one for more clothes and hair etc. as well as we should get good additions every game to begin with.

Oh, Id love NXT UK to have a presence. Talent like Travis Banks, Jordan Devlin, Flash Morgan Webster, Toni Storm, Rhea Ripley etc. would be fantastic as well.

When your opponent has you in a Front Facelock, you should be able to hit the strike button and punch your opponent in the side of the abdomen to try and get free. Maybe also, with each punch, you back your opponent up against the ropes, and if you make it to the ropes, you can shoot them off and, thus, freeing yourself.

Not sure exactly to how do it in a way where the person applying the Front Facelock still has the advantage, but the victim has a small shot to break free. It can't be made that easy to just punch your way out. I just think that getting someone in a Front Facelock and just watching the victim stay in position with their arm flailing about, not even trying to get out until a Reversal attempt, is getting to look sort of old hat. Would be sort of like if, in UFC, when your opponent establishes Full Mount position or Muay Thai clinch, you couldn't strike them at all...just block and try to toggle your way out of the position the whole time. It's a very small thing, but I think it'd be cool. There's alot of factors just in that little thing....you can't try to punch your way out and still be able to use your Reversals normally...does the person applying the Facelock become groggy for a second and have to use a Reversal of their own to make you groggy and continue with whatever move they were gonna do? Would weight, stamina and other attributes affect whether the strikes even phase the opponent and for how long? Up to 2K...I just think the strike attempts should be there somehow. lol

When your opponent has you in a Front Facelock, you should be able to hit the strike button and punch your opponent in the side of the abdomen to try and get free. Maybe also, with each punch, you back your opponent up against the ropes, and if you make it to the ropes, you can shoot them off and, thus, freeing yourself.

Not sure exactly to how do it in a way where the person applying the Front Facelock still has the advantage, but the victim has a small shot to break free. It can't be made that easy to just punch your way out. I just think that getting someone in a Front Facelock and just watching the victim stay in position with their arm flailing about, not even trying to get out until a Reversal attempt, is getting to look sort of old hat. Would be sort of like if, in UFC, when your opponent establishes Full Mount position or Muay Thai clinch, you couldn't strike them at all...just block and try to toggle your way out of the position the whole time. It's a very small thing, but I think it'd be cool. There's alot of factors just in that little thing....you can't try to punch your way out and still be able to use your Reversals normally...does the person applying the Facelock become groggy for a second and have to use a Reversal of their own to make you groggy and continue with whatever move they were gonna do? Would weight, stamina and other attributes affect whether the strikes even phase the opponent and for how long? Up to 2K...I just think the strike attempts should be there somehow. lol

That's a great idea. They could just implememt what you can do with rest holds and carry moves, and apply that to the grapples.

That's a great idea. They could just implememt what you can do with rest holds and carry moves, and apply that to the grapples.

Yeah, but it's still tricky to figure out exactly how, because making it the exact same style of toggle button mini-game runs the risk of slowing down gameplay, which is the opposite of where they're trying to take things. Like I can see why they haven't done it up to this point. lol. I mean, in UFC, when you're in a clinch or something and still throw strikes to the side of the abdomen and stomp on your opponent's feet, it never breaks the hold, it just does a tiny bit of damage and gives you the illusion that you still have a fighting chance, I suppose. lol. If anything, it'll just rush the person applying the facelock to do their strike or grapple faster to avoid taking any damage.

Another idea...not sure if was mentioned before in topic by someone else, but Fortnite added a thing I like...

SUPPORT A CREATOR. I can't believe I never thought of this! Maybe it just wasn't really time. Nevertheless, you should be able to go to any creator's gamertag or profile in Community Creations, press a button, and get a window with the $1, $5, $10, $20 options (minimum one dollar equivalent in the creator's native currency, so people can't be trolls) and comment section so creators can not only see that someone has donated, but maybe get a nice message along with it and feel good about what they do. I'm thinking of Dre41, I'm thinking of ryeedee, I'm thinking even of Dumeka, E37, Wolfgang, Bhangra, everyone but myself...I don't think I'll make a dime off this concept, but this is really something that could ignite a spark in the community. I see more positive in this than not. With all the #GiveCawCreatorsAChance hooplah, this is really, really something to take into consideration.. :)

Yeah, but it's still tricky to figure out exactly how, because making it the exact same style of toggle button mini-game runs the risk of slowing down gameplay, which is the opposite of where they're trying to take things. Like I can see why they haven't done it up to this point. lol. I mean, in UFC, when you're in a clinch or something and still throw strikes to the side of the abdomen and stomp on your opponent's feet, it never breaks the hold, it just does a tiny bit of damage and gives you the illusion that you still have a fighting chance, I suppose. lol. If anything, it'll just rush the person applying the facelock to do their strike or grapple faster to avoid taking any damage.

Another idea...not sure if was mentioned before in topic by someone else, but Fortnite added a thing I like...

SUPPORT A CREATOR. I can't believe I never thought of this! Maybe it just wasn't really time. Nevertheless, you should be able to go to any creator's gamertag or profile in Community Creations, press a button, and get a window with the $1, $5, $10, $20 options (minimum one dollar equivalent in the creator's native currency, so people can't be trolls) and comment section so creators can not only see that someone has donated, but maybe get a nice message along with it and feel good about what they do. I'm thinking of Dre41, I'm thinking of ryeedee, I'm thinking even of Dumeka, E37, Wolfgang, Bhangra, everyone but myself...I don't think I'll make a dime off this concept, but this is really something that could ignite a spark in the community. I see more positive in this than not. With all the #GiveCawCreatorsAChance hooplah, this is really, really something to take into consideration.. :)

Once again, I agree. I'm sure most if not all the talented creators have families and other obligations that they need to attend too. They deserve some sort of compensation for their efforts.

When placing custom logos on clothing, would be nice if you could flip an image vertically/horizontally in Parts Placement.

That would be a welcomed addition. I mean, we were able to do something similar with paint tool on last gen. It would be quite the time saver.

A new feature Id like is for the game to use Rival/Ally data in actual matches.

For example, Id love for the game to realise if a tag team are in the Royal Rumble ring at the same time and have them target the same people to get them eliminated. I think this is a dynamic that would up the realism of the game massively. Obviously, this would work conversely for rivals - Id love for the game to have rivals automatically target each other and to up the aggression of the AI towards rivals.

Its probably way too far fetched, but I think it would add some depth to universe mode especially.

When you are being pinned and you missed the first kick out attempt, but successfully get it on the second try, you kick out before the ref hits the mat and it registers as a 1 count still. Was wondering if maybe it would be better and add a little suspense if there was just enough of a delay in response that the ref could actually hit the mat for the 2 before you kick out, if you successfully get it on the 2nd try. 1-counts are a rarity unless its super early in the match or the opponent is crazy strong or something. And then the 3rd try could register on the star system as a near fall or 2.999 Count like in Fire Pro.

i wish there were more weapons to choose from. I kinda wanna use nunchuks and stuff. even the sticks that Steve Blackman used to wield.

i also wish we had the old submission minigame form SvR05-07. best submission minigame imo. the one in the newer games sucks

If the game were coming out a few months from now and you asked me who should be the sole cover person, I would say Ronda Rousey would be a no-brainer, and the perfect first female cover star. Really the only female cover star that would garner massive attention even from people who don't follow the WWE product. And then, when you open the case to get the disk, you see the back of the manual is an alternate cover with Becky Lynch, similar to what they did with Daniel Bryan some years ago. But who knows what will happen with them from here to the Fall...

i liked when there would be several ppl on the cover. But i see the appeal of just having 1 cover star

if they're ever going to have a woman be the cover star. 2k20 would be the time to do it. I think Becky or Ronda or Asuka or Charlotte would all be options that ppl would be cool with.

idk when that decision is made. But u gotta figure after Mania you'll have a good sense of which one to go with. I could see Becky cooling off and Asuka being more popular by next October.

Ronda or Charlotte are probably ur safest picks. Because they're gonna be over forever.

I actually did look into exactly what Support A Creator was for Fortnite, and it wasn't what I thought it was. For some reason, I thought it was like The Sims, where PC users could create content for the game and upload it to some sort of studio, and you could send some money their way if you wanted. I guess it's just a thing where content creators gives you a code, and if you type it in, they get a kickback from any in-game purchases you make. Kinda like when podcasts are like "Go to Onnit and type in the code JERICHO to help support the podcast!" That's okay; I guess Fortnite can do that. I like my version better, for WWE games. The only thing I'm wondering is how to make it so that the money goes straight to the creators' Paypals or bank accounts and not just the PSN wallet or whatever.

Speaking of which, with the news that they were gonna be spending more money on these games going forward and what not, it's time for me to risk nuclear heat and talk about UPSELLS. lol.

I've thrown out the idea of charging us .99 or even 1.99 just to have the soundtrack music available in Create An Entrance/Victory and such, to assign wrestlers or even shows in Universe.

For many years now, it has taken me forever and a day just to get to Silver with my Community Creations upload slots. I get why....I remember how slow and aggravating it was, in years past, to navigate through CC, because there was just too much [useless] content clogging everything it up. However, for someone like me, who just wants to throw as many joshis as I can on there as soon as I have them finished, maybe something to consider is charging us to bypass the wait and unlock each tier. But don't make it an easy thing to do, because we do still want as smooth a Community Creations as possible. You wanna unlock Silver now and not 3 months from now? Well, pay 10.99-14.99 and you've got a deal. Oh, you wanna bypass the wait and unlock Gold? Well, pay 19.99-29.99 and it's yours. Oh, you want Diamond, huh? 39.99-49.99 and it's all you, fam. And you can't unlock them all at once....if you really want it, and if your creations really aren't getting downloads enough to where you can get to Silver or Gold and just coast until you earn the next rank, well......you have options now. Boom, extra income that you wouldn't have had otherwise, for something seemingly simple.

There's really no telling how much any given creator is gonna make from my version/concept of how to do Support A Creator in WWE2K where all donation money goes straight and fully to them. I can think of certain people who could do really well, if it's a simple thing to access in the game and if it's presented/advertised well. However, what 2K could do, so that they get something out of this too, is have creators pay like 4.99 to make themselves able to receive donations from others in the community via the game.

Not bad for someone who never won a game of Monopoly as a kid, I don't think. lmao. 3 ideas for upsells that they wouldn't have to include with the Season Pass..

Hardy Boyz Showcase that continually branches out into both of their solo runs and ends with them returning at Mania for the ladder match. They had several solo runs each and kept coming back together. They had Team Xtreme with Lita. Theres a lot of meat there, I feel. Could be a long and enjoyable showcase full of great content and memorable matches. Having the Mania return match Jeff without the facepaint (the one we have this year) can stay in as an alternate attire, since Im guessing hes gonna have facepaint for 2K20. Wonder which one its gonna be..

-Managers in every match (Ex. TLC, or HIAC)

-Improved CAW,CAE,CAA,CAC suite

-More Finisher positions (honestly why tf would you add finishers to a position you can't assign a finisher from)

-Overhaul the reversal system or the AI in general

-Improved Blood

-More weapons

-More chain sequences (like both wrestlers punching each other until they're tired)

-More camera options

Also combine Create A Victory with Create A Entrance cause it's dumb to leave it separated.

Need a serious overhaul on the weapons physics. It's amazing some of the videos you see on YouTube, but the length you have to go to to hit some of these spots is ridiculous (ie. steps glitch).

Trying to throw someone on to a ladder is difficult due to the placement inconsistency on how to throw a ladder down, and then the ladder moving around any time you walk across it.

The the table set positions are so restricting. It seems as though this year the only springboard move you can do to the outside through one is a Shooting Star Press. And I really hate the fact I can't hit any move off the top rope and are restricted to just Superplex, Samoan Drop or Chokeslam. I see why they tried it, but for me at least, it's a failed experiment.

I wish theyd get rid of the bulkyness of kickpads, it looks unatural when the in game attire isnt but in CAW mode, almost every one of them looks too big. Also it would be cool if theyd give the option to have kneepads over kickpads. And finally the title over jacket glitch needs to be fixed, it was fixed in 2K18 until the 3rd patch from that game broke it. Would be cool if theyd give that some attention.

Archived