WWE 2k20 Wishlist?

baken1942

i actually wanna see some old features make a return. things like:

*Pre-Match mini games (shoving contest, Chop Battle, test of strength)

*Diving Moves off of chairs

*Day of Reckoning Submission mini game

*Chair Finishers

*Animation Editor

*Fighting Stances

*Momentum Shifts

*Clean/Dirty Meters

i also wanna see some moves from older games make a comeback, and maybe more fighting game-inspired moves (we already have the Hadouken in the game, so why not?)

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would it be such a bad thing to want 2k to lower the number of downloads required to advance to the next upload rank? I think either that should happen or there should be an option to buy your way into the next rank with loot points we earn. Something like

100.000 for Silver Rank

300.000 for Gold

500.000 for Diamond

Would it be such a bad thing to want 2k to lower the number of downloads required to advance to the next upload rank? I think either that should happen or there should be an option to buy your way into the next rank with loot points we earn. Something like

100.000 for Silver Rank

300.000 for Gold

500.000 for Diamond

its ridiculous. Especially since there are way less ppl playing on Xbox...yet the same ranks (afaik)

Another thing that popped into my head is the ability to create a custom entrance and have that as the entrance as a champion.

Meaning, in my universe I gave everyone who has pyro, their pyro back, but when they are champions it defaults back to the non-pyro entrance.

The other would be the ability to customize lighting etc for stables or tag teams. If I wanted to create a stable that had undertaker like lighting, then I should be able to choose that. Right now it's just default lighting for whatever default entrance you choose.

I put a great deal of thought into this game and ways to make it better, all year long. I'm making notes on paper, on my laptop, on my phone, of things that come to my head that would be nice to see, going forward. Oftentimes I'll even have ideas and post them straight onto here, when I can. I'm gonna throw a bunch of ideas, large and small, out there as I find things, and see if anything sticks.

Felt as a new Material type

Created entrances added to Community Creations:

Wonder if it would be a pain in the ass for them to add custom advanced entrances to Community Creations..

I mean you basically can already get someones entrance by downloading their caw anyway... I feel like Ciampa or Becky The Man or Heel Daniel Bryan or Ambrose entrances would have a nice little market going...and who knows the changes we will see next year, with how things are going..

Idea to expand opponent positioning for Finisher Wake Up Taunts:

Would it be annoying if a wake up taunt for an Against The Ropes Finisher included a strike of some sort to send your opponent backing up into the ropes? Im trying to think of exactly how it would play out. Or your opponent sort of drunkenly staggering into Against Ropes position if you specifically use the Sig/Finisher button wake up taunt? Would that be a little too easy and unrealistic once you see it a number of times?

Most of the strikes or strong strikes makes them stagger towards the ropes/lean on the ropes if you are close enough.

Yeah, I was just trying to think if doing something a little different for sigs/Finishers would be necessary. When its time to go straight into the Finisher, its a little odd to have to strike an opponent til they fall back into the ropes or do the front face lock dragging way. Finisher like the Rainbow Cutter should be something the opponent gets right in position for, maybe. Im sure its a thought theyve had. It is just something that is in my head atm.

They keep upping the level of teeth customization, which is awesome and plays right into the sort of joshi niche I've been working with. That feature where all the teeth are numbered and you can remove teeth as you please. Well, I was wondering if one could use that system to change the style/shape/type of every tooth. Joshis have some interesting dentistry...would be cool to even be able to adjust the place of certain teeth in a Skew sort a way. If I wanna give someone a specific kind of crooked teeth, I could then do so. The teeth of Mayu Iwatani spring to mind, or Mio Momono, or Mike Tyson back in the day with the famous gap...even Io Shirai once had one of her front teeth crookedly protruding over the other a bit. Especially in the case of joshis, you go to customize their teeth, you see their smile, and it's just off. I want to be able to perfectly recreate someone's teeth. Every chipped one, or rotted one, or fang, or snaggletooth, every protruding or reverse bite, every sharp tooth, maybe one front tooth is normal size and the other is longer, things like that. You get idea...

I saw the comment about "waiting 'til we turn blue" in respects to free DLC, but if we can find another thing or two to charge a little coin for, I think a yearly Merry Christmas DLC on the 25th would be nice.

Do they even gotta promote a moves pack like that? Lol

They have to put out the video rollout where they hype up moves that are gonna be in and show the moves done in gameplay and all that jazz. Wouldve been a nice thing to get quick and suddenly like that, but Ive been thinking that people were jumping the gun ever since someone said the 11th. Hey, they have another week...who are we to tell them they cant even get crazy and throw something else in there? I mean we pretty much already downloaded the Pack, but yknow...lol

Maybe, just maybe they will release it a few days before Christmas. That way they can go on Twitter and say "here's an early Christmas present from all of us at 2k!" or something similar to that.

That works too. I mean we already know most of what all is in it.....gotta be getting it sooner or later. Lol

I wish they had some kind of surprise on deck every year for Christmas. Like something nobody would expect or have any way of finding out but everyone would pop for every year for Christmas, to get everyone talking and excited. Like the New Moves Pack is wonderful, but Christmas is that next big surge in people owning and playing the game and I just feel like....something special should get released between New Moves and the January batch of DLC. Too bad it cant be Hogan. People would complain endlessly if it were Ciampa because he wasnt in to begin with. Lol. Or even just adding the new venues to

Create An Arena..

Speaking on the "other little thing or two to charge some coin for", I was thinking. People like the soundtrack songs...people love 2k19's soundtrack. We used to be able to just use soundtrack music as entrance music in games, but haven't been able to, in recent years, for whatever reason. What if you charged .99 so that we could? Then, if they're given to caws and people wanna download them, they've gotta pony up a buck, too. lol. And there's a couple more bucks you wouldn't have had otherwise, for something already in the game just being made accessible somewhere else in the game.

Women's MyCareer. This is gonna be big. Everyone's going to want to play it. Everyone thought 2K19 was gonna be the year, but then again, nobody who wasn't in-the-know could've possibly seen this game coming. lol. But alas, we're talking about the next game and that's what people want. So what do I want? Going on the style of the current Story mode, I'd like our female MyPlayer to do a shot or two in Japan for a joshi promotion. I would like Meiko Satomura in the game to be the "final boss" champion for this joshi promotion. I want it to be a sort of thing where you come in and end up facing Meiko Satomura for her title at this promotion's big event. A special touch would be if they could somehow get WWE's Japanese commentators to do voiceover work just for this match. The most ambitious part of this whole idea is that my favorite smaller venue is KBS Hall in Kyoto. The in-game camera angle would lend itself perfectly to this....there's the ring, a few rows of people, and that huge, beautiful stained glass in the back. That's my wish. Female MyPlayer goes to Japan and faces Meiko Satomura for a title at KBS Hall. MyPlayer girl loses, but then meets her again in the semifinals of the Mae Young Classic and finally overcomes Meiko (automatic Legend difficulty) to get to Toni Storm in the finals.

I had this idea in mind of my female MyPlayer and female Cole Quinn actually being friends in their homebase indy promotion, you win indy tag titles and stuff and support eachother as you both pay your dues, but then she's involved in a car crash, just as both of them are about take part in the Mae Young Classic. Your whole journey then becomes just as much about her as yourself, and you take us, the players/viewers, on this really emotional journey. It's a mode that a lot of females are gonna excitedly play, so you gotta hit everyone with a massive case of the feels somewhere in the story, if ya can. The girl recovers eventually after a year or so, meets you in NXT or WWE or wherever you are, and attacks you. It's revealed she's harbored this intense hate and jealousy towards all the success you had and she didn't and boom, you get to hate this bitch for a little while. lol Just an idea of where to go, I dunno...do with that what you will...

Hoping next year the ring in/ring out motions are all redone so they look new and with a handful of more animation options as well (was a little disappointed Montez Ford didnt get the Prince Naseem Hamed frontflip ring entry back in these games), so everyone isnt looking exactly the same....hoping more Irish Whip Rebound actions are added..I mean like the drop down/leapfrog category...

But yeah, the female ring in and out definitely need more than one option...the way they exit the ring all girly and gingerly like that looks like when theyre doing it in a fancy dress and heels or something. Lol

Maybe one day in the distant future we can have tag and trio advanced entrances where we can select what each individual person does during the entrance. Like we get a list of animations that can be done for the guy on the left, list of stuff for the guy in the middle and list of stuff for the guy on the right for each part of an entrance (stage/ramp/etc) and we could create all sorts of unique stable/faction entrances to suit our needs.

A little surprising that we havent yet gotten advanced tag entrances just with the tag motions we have, so we can alter lighting, pyro and all that jazz.

OH! I had an idea the other day. A way to reinvent the catapult system to use for tag team play..specially to enhance the crazy Cruiserweight action. Would be kinda neat if my partner could run into me and I could catapult him into the opponent, and those catapult tag moves were selectable....like a huricanrana, a dragonrana, molly go round, meteora, even Kairis kabuki Elbow or something. Its a small thing but...is it really? Then what if one day you could catapult your partner out of the ring onto somebody? BROOOOO LETS GO.

Alright, let's talk Ronda Rousey. Everything about her 2K19 model is great, for what it was, and when it was. We didn't exactly know how she would look or how would she move or behave or her mannerisms as a WWE superstar, Now we do. I think a star of Ronda's magnitude calls for a new model. Not only that, but she has several different looks she can bust out on any given PPV or another. I think she should have a main wrestling, but then also an alternate attire or two....one preferably with facepaint. I mean, it's Ronda Rousey...just her alone being in the game is gonna move units, and so, when people go to play with her, I want her to have the works...I want them to really feel like they nailed everything about her in WWE. So, this means she's gonna need a new entrance and the Ronda Rousey 1 taunt should be redone to include more head-shaking and such theatrics, like she has always done on WWE television.

I personally feel it's time for a new AJ Styles model. I think the current one just doesn't look as great as it can, and it's time to graduate from what seems to me to essentially be his game debut model with hair and attire updates.

Hopefully this is the year Chyna makes the Hall of Fame. She played such an important role for women in WWE that is rarely talked about. I'd love her to be in the game.

Speaking of legends who should be in every game, I hope for the return of Bruno Sammartino on-disc and Hulk Hogan/Hollywood Hogan making a return in some way.

Rey Mysterio Showcase, some career highlight matches from WCW to now..

War Games: NXT version for 3v3 or 4v4

The thought of somehow getting War Games had me thinking they could even take a little longer if need be, and put out something like a New Match Types Showcase DLC and charge upwards of 14.99 to 24.99 for it. As it is Showcase DLC and you're charging that much, alternate attires from the events in question would also come with this. NXT double-ring War Games would be the big seller. Then, how about the return of the famous Undertaker v Kane inferno match. Randy v Jinder Punjabi Prison match would probably be way cooler in a game than on television. Just those 3 would probably be great in itself, but 4 would be less controversial probably...lol...a sort of rejiggered King Of The Road match with more weapons would be tremendous..LOL...I dunno...realistically maybe add another accessible area or two for Backstage Brawls.

thumbtacks in Extreme Rules matches

ability to expose the boards under the ring ala Gargano v Ciampa street fight. Maybe make it exclusive to No Holds Barred match type.

Should be able to select Fans Bring The Weapons again via Custom Match creation, just for all the fun things you could throw into that.

New Abilites should be added, because we can choose every single one and still have spaces left over

MORE STRONG STRIKES. It's the main category where players often find themselves wrestling between about 6 to 8 animations they really like for a wrestler, and then just sticking with the 5 they like best, which is still kind of stressful. Let's put that move modifier to use...that "R1". R1 plus Strong Strike and directional buttons can give me 5 more Strong Strikes to assign someone, which would be heaven!

New SKILL that allows you to hold a move after Rope Break to a referee five count.

A thing I selfishly want to make my females as short as 4'10". I understand it would problematic with rope mechanics and all that and, hell, 5'1" is already pushing it a bit. But hey, the heart wants what it wants..lol...how tall is Kacy Catanzaro again?

Japanese streamers have been on my list for years now. I always thought of it in a Ring Pyro sort of way, but I do know the complications of it..some of them, anyway. They way they'd interact with the model(s), the setting, the ring ropes, staying on the ground wherever they fall, etc, it's a trick thing. But man, it would just be so cool...especially if we could choose colors somehow.

Community Creations 'overhaul' of sorts, where it becomes an online site-based system rather than another mode in our game, exclusive to our console. Establish a Community Creations site via wwe.2k, have us create usernames and passwords, profiles and such (think Rockstar Social Club), and we log into that through the game, and upload/download content as we please, from the many talented users of PC/PS4/XB1. Essentially, take the exact same Community Creations we have, but make it into a website that allows us all to share content somehow, because the divide between the community is getting to be too much for everyone. Everything takes so much time nowadays and you want everyone to enjoy it.

Unlock trainer Sara Amato as a playable wrestler when you get called up from NXT

It would be kinda interesting to think what might happen if they let Jericho run with a soundtrack, but I dont know how versed on hip hop he is and you need a little bit of everything to appease everyone.

Edit- Nevermind, hes got that podcast. Im sure hes talked to a number of good rappers.

Idea for a creative new Carry position:

Not sure where to put this but I did the Single Leg Takedown in a match and felt like it would be perfect if a Single Leg Takedown were added to the Carry category or button system or what have you. Would be amazing for the MMA style people to take someone down and decide while in the takedown if they wanna transition to a mounted strike-sort of move or a submission. And boom, UFC and Fire Pro who? Lol

^The main thing I fantasized about with this would be to transition a Single Leg Takedown into the O'Reilly mounted palm strikes, or hit the grapple button and go into a leg drop or armbar or what have you..

Oh, when an opponent is on the apron, can Asuka have that running hip attack move where she basically knocks her opponent off the apron with her ass and stays sitting and bouncing on the ropes? Could be like her exclusive in-ring running strike move when an opponent is groggy on the apron, instead of the shoulder thrust to the abdomen seemingly everyone does.

Examples:

https://youtu.be/wtgrkEcgGi4

https://youtu.be/6iP9IHvCSBM

And theres a kick she did on the apron that i havent seen in awhile but i thought was really cool...guess its called a switchblade kick...

https://youtu.be/z_zw9cPMOtQ

https://youtu.be/Dq2hpTiY1k4

https://youtu.be/JeArsXpTfKQ

https://youtu.be/GwuQq4cze-4

Literally occurred to me today that the Asuka rope hip attack spot would make for a good Rumble finisher! Lord knows we could as many new ones as we could get..

the baby of an idea for tornado tag finishers:

While I'm hesitant to say this since it would likely mean abandoning all animations we have and starting from scratch, I would like to see the tag finisher system revamped and reworked in the future.

Ive been thinking this for so long. Its so.....flat and unrewarding the way it is now. I think the Shatter Machine is what really opened everyones eyes. Thats supposed to be able to just come out of nowhere.

Or maybe rig it so that theres a different Finisher category altogether for tornado tags. Like if I and my partner have a finisher, theres a button I can press to change it from the Finisher icon to a tag Finisher icon that my partner can also see. If he switches to his tag Finisher icon and we both hit it at the same time, it goes into a tag Finisher. No front facelock...like newly mocapped animations you just go straight into. A whole new bunch of moves can be mocapped or re-mocapped for that, so there might even be catching Finisher functionality that we both have to hit Finisher at the same time to get. The only tricky part would be your opponents partner interrupting.

The current Finisher setup is fine IMO for normal tag matches (theres almost too many great moves for me to wanna ever look back) but it needs to be evolved so that...for example....the Doomsday Device...I should be able to set it up so that specifically Animal is hoisting the victim on his shoulders and specifically Hawk is doing the Clothesline. So...even when I initiate the Finisher as Hawk, he will still punch the opponent into the corner or something and go up to the top as Animal gets in the ring and hoists the opponent on his shoulders. Stuff like that. Im not sure how to make normal tag match finishers more exciting.

In a faction, would be nice if none of the finishers were one in the same between partners if you didnt want them to be. For example, lets say I am editing Liv Morgans moveset and assign the 3D as her tag Finisher with Sarah Logan. Well, I should be able to go into Sarah Logans moveset and assign something completely different as a Finisher when she tags Liv Morgan. But thats just me shooting out random thoughts about little touches I think the tag/faction Finisher systems need.

I was thinking about something. When trying to explain awhile back how to add variety to the Drop Down/Leapfrog area, it may have come off a bit confusing as I may have gotten a bit confused myself. Lol.

But I saw another spot where someone did the Drop Down and their opponent cartwheeled over them instead of the standard hop-over. So I thought maybe something to think about would be allowing us to customize someones response to a drop down. That might be the window in which we can sneak in frontflipping over an opponent or cartwheeling over or the Io Shirai cartwheel and back handspring...et cetera. Not sure how that would work, but its a feature that rarely gets used because its just been limited and stale for so long.

I think this concludes a lot of key things I've thought of for the next release...it's damn sure enough from me for awhile, if anything....lol

Improved A.I.: The A.I. only seems to put up a fight when the game is bugging out or cheating in its favor.

Improved Targeting: The targeting system is pretty bad. Certain strikes seem to miss for no reason. At random times my character will target the ref even though I don’t have that option on. Sometimes my character will change targets randomly during tag matches and this especially gets bad after a hot tag is made and my character is still targeting the wrong opponent. And sometimes the targeting craps out and both me and the A.I. will suddenly lose the ability to target each other all together.

Revamped running attacks: Most wrestlers don’t use running grapples, which is why every big dude in the game has a Running STO. There should be an option to replace a running grapple or both running grapples with a running strike or have NONE in its place.

Revamped diving attacks: This is a minor one, but there should be a NONE option. It’s more likely to see a wrestler (especially non-cruisers) use diving attacks ton standing opponent but not use any on opponents who are supine. Doing this will mitigate situations where everyone has the same diving attacks.

Refined and updated move sets: This is a major one. Most of the wrestlers have out of date finishers and signatures (ex: Natalya, Mojo, Harper, Ruby, and Lashley). A lot of wrestlers have moves that are noticeably missing (ex: Kairi’s Interceptor, the Gore is not a suitable substitute for someone her size), and a lot of wrestlers have move sets that are loaded with moves that they don’t use anymore or moves that they’ve only used on the indies (ex: a lot of Drew McIntyre’s moves). I see other people’s finishers popping up as regular moves for other wrestlers (TJP and Shayna both have Daniel Bryan and Hideo Itami’s Busaiku Knee, Tozawa and Cedric both have Kofi’s Trouble In Paradise instead of their own 540 Kick variations). And pretty much everyone has the Michinoku Driver. The way that the move sets are in the game it takes away from everyone’s uniqueness.

Revamped Create an Entrance: I generally keep entrances turned off, especially when I’m using CAWs. Champion and tag team entrance customization is so limited and generic that I don’t even bother most of the time. I actually had more fun doing entrances on the older Smackdown games and on WrestleMania 2000.

More available parts and moves in My Career/My Player: I get the idea of building up a character, but the implementation is pretty bad here. In real life wrestlers that come from the indies usually have a defined move set that they refine over time, often dropping moves instead of adding them. They also have decent gear, though they upgrade it over time. One of the few things the My Career in 2K16 and 2K17 got right is how it allowed you to earn parts. The way that is has been for the past two games have killed my interest in playing this mode.

More CAW parts: Especially in regards to hairstyles, masks, and women’s clothing in general.

In-Ring Springboard Finishers/Signatures: There are plenty of these moves that I’d love to use as signatures or as finishers, but I can’t. I’m sure that this is the case with many of y’all as well.

Improved Outside Ring Finishers/ Signatures: Why can’t moves like Curb Stomp 2 or Mojo’s Tilt-A-Whirl Powerslam be used outside the ring? This needs to be fixed.

Revised OMG Moments: All of the Suicide Dives can be used as regular moves, and Roman Reigns’ Drive-By Dropkick shouldn’t even be an OMG move.

Mixed Tag Matches: It’s a shame that this isn’t already in the game. Especially when keep in mind that the game makes numerous references to the Mixed Match Challenge.

No De-Buffs: These are pretty bad. The best implementation of the Major Reversals feature was when they were first introduced. The de-buffs are egregious, especially the ones that happen after using Ring Escape.

Fold Paybacks into Skills/Abilities: I’m not a fan of the Payback feature, at all. These would be better off just being folded into Skills/Abilities, and there should probably be limits on when you can use them like the other Skills/Abilities.

I put a great deal of thought into this game and ways to make it better, all year long. I'm making notes on paper, on my laptop, on my phone, of things that come to my head that would be nice to see, going forward. Oftentimes I'll even have ideas and post them straight onto here, when I can. I'm gonna throw a bunch of ideas, large and small, out there as I find things, and see if anything sticks.

Felt as a new Material type

Created entrances added to Community Creations:

Wonder if it would be a pain in the ass for them to add custom advanced entrances to Community Creations..

I mean you basically can already get someones entrance by downloading their caw anyway... I feel like Ciampa or Becky The Man or Heel Daniel Bryan or Ambrose entrances would have a nice little market going...and who knows the changes we will see next year, with how things are going..

Idea to expand opponent positioning for Finisher Wake Up Taunts:

Would it be annoying if a wake up taunt for an Against The Ropes Finisher included a strike of some sort to send your opponent backing up into the ropes? Im trying to think of exactly how it would play out. Or your opponent sort of drunkenly staggering into Against Ropes position if you specifically use the Sig/Finisher button wake up taunt? Would that be a little too easy and unrealistic once you see it a number of times?

Most of the strikes or strong strikes makes them stagger towards the ropes/lean on the ropes if you are close enough.

Yeah, I was just trying to think if doing something a little different for sigs/Finishers would be necessary. When its time to go straight into the Finisher, its a little odd to have to strike an opponent til they fall back into the ropes or do the front face lock dragging way. Finisher like the Rainbow Cutter should be something the opponent gets right in position for, maybe. Im sure its a thought theyve had. It is just something that is in my head atm.

They keep upping the level of teeth customization, which is awesome and plays right into the sort of joshi niche I've been working with. That feature where all the teeth are numbered and you can remove teeth as you please. Well, I was wondering if one could use that system to change the style/shape/type of every tooth. Joshis have some interesting dentistry...would be cool to even be able to adjust the place of certain teeth in a Skew sort a way. If I wanna give someone a specific kind of crooked teeth, I could then do so. The teeth of Mayu Iwatani spring to mind, or Mio Momono, or Mike Tyson back in the day with the famous gap...even Io Shirai once had one of her front teeth crookedly protruding over the other a bit. Especially in the case of joshis, you go to customize their teeth, you see their smile, and it's just off. I want to be able to perfectly recreate someone's teeth. Every chipped one, or rotted one, or fang, or snaggletooth, every protruding or reverse bite, every sharp tooth, maybe one front tooth is normal size and the other is longer, things like that. You get idea...

I saw the comment about "waiting 'til we turn blue" in respects to free DLC, but if we can find another thing or two to charge a little coin for, I think a yearly Merry Christmas DLC on the 25th would be nice.

Do they even gotta promote a moves pack like that? Lol

They have to put out the video rollout where they hype up moves that are gonna be in and show the moves done in gameplay and all that jazz. Wouldve been a nice thing to get quick and suddenly like that, but Ive been thinking that people were jumping the gun ever since someone said the 11th. Hey, they have another week...who are we to tell them they cant even get crazy and throw something else in there? I mean we pretty much already downloaded the Pack, but yknow...lol

Maybe, just maybe they will release it a few days before Christmas. That way they can go on Twitter and say "here's an early Christmas present from all of us at 2k!" or something similar to that.

That works too. I mean we already know most of what all is in it.....gotta be getting it sooner or later. Lol

I wish they had some kind of surprise on deck every year for Christmas. Like something nobody would expect or have any way of finding out but everyone would pop for every year for Christmas, to get everyone talking and excited. Like the New Moves Pack is wonderful, but Christmas is that next big surge in people owning and playing the game and I just feel like....something special should get released between New Moves and the January batch of DLC. Too bad it cant be Hogan. People would complain endlessly if it were Ciampa because he wasnt in to begin with. Lol. Or even just adding the new venues to

Create An Arena..

Speaking on the "other little thing or two to charge some coin for", I was thinking. People like the soundtrack songs...people love 2k19's soundtrack. We used to be able to just use soundtrack music as entrance music in games, but haven't been able to, in recent years, for whatever reason. What if you charged .99 so that we could? Then, if they're given to caws and people wanna download them, they've gotta pony up a buck, too. lol. And there's a couple more bucks you wouldn't have had otherwise, for something already in the game just being made accessible somewhere else in the game.

Women's MyCareer. This is gonna be big. Everyone's going to want to play it. Everyone thought 2K19 was gonna be the year, but then again, nobody who wasn't in-the-know could've possibly seen this game coming. lol. But alas, we're talking about the next game and that's what people want. So what do I want? Going on the style of the current Story mode, I'd like our female MyPlayer to do a shot or two in Japan for a joshi promotion. I would like Meiko Satomura in the game to be the "final boss" champion for this joshi promotion. I want it to be a sort of thing where you come in and end up facing Meiko Satomura for her title at this promotion's big event. A special touch would be if they could somehow get WWE's Japanese commentators to do voiceover work just for this match. The most ambitious part of this whole idea is that my favorite smaller venue is KBS Hall in Kyoto. The in-game camera angle would lend itself perfectly to this....there's the ring, a few rows of people, and that huge, beautiful stained glass in the back. That's my wish. Female MyPlayer goes to Japan and faces Meiko Satomura for a title at KBS Hall. MyPlayer girl loses, but then meets her again in the semifinals of the Mae Young Classic and finally overcomes Meiko (automatic Legend difficulty) to get to Toni Storm in the finals.

I had this idea in mind of my female MyPlayer and female Cole Quinn actually being friends in their homebase indy promotion, you win indy tag titles and stuff and support eachother as you both pay your dues, but then she's involved in a car crash, just as both of them are about take part in the Mae Young Classic. Your whole journey then becomes just as much about her as yourself, and you take us, the players/viewers, on this really emotional journey. It's a mode that a lot of females are gonna excitedly play, so you gotta hit everyone with a massive case of the feels somewhere in the story, if ya can. The girl recovers eventually after a year or so, meets you in NXT or WWE or wherever you are, and attacks you. It's revealed she's harbored this intense hate and jealousy towards all the success you had and she didn't and boom, you get to hate this bitch for a little while. lol Just an idea of where to go, I dunno...do with that what you will...

Hoping next year the ring in/ring out motions are all redone so they look new and with a handful of more animation options as well (was a little disappointed Montez Ford didnt get the Prince Naseem Hamed frontflip ring entry back in these games), so everyone isnt looking exactly the same....hoping more Irish Whip Rebound actions are added..I mean like the drop down/leapfrog category...

But yeah, the female ring in and out definitely need more than one option...the way they exit the ring all girly and gingerly like that looks like when theyre doing it in a fancy dress and heels or something. Lol

Maybe one day in the distant future we can have tag and trio advanced entrances where we can select what each individual person does during the entrance. Like we get a list of animations that can be done for the guy on the left, list of stuff for the guy in the middle and list of stuff for the guy on the right for each part of an entrance (stage/ramp/etc) and we could create all sorts of unique stable/faction entrances to suit our needs.

A little surprising that we havent yet gotten advanced tag entrances just with the tag motions we have, so we can alter lighting, pyro and all that jazz.

OH! I had an idea the other day. A way to reinvent the catapult system to use for tag team play..specially to enhance the crazy Cruiserweight action. Would be kinda neat if my partner could run into me and I could catapult him into the opponent, and those catapult tag moves were selectable....like a huricanrana, a dragonrana, molly go round, meteora, even Kairis kabuki Elbow or something. Its a small thing but...is it really? Then what if one day you could catapult your partner out of the ring onto somebody? BROOOOO LETS GO.

Alright, let's talk Ronda Rousey. Everything about her 2K19 model is great, for what it was, and when it was. We didn't exactly know how she would look or how would she move or behave or her mannerisms as a WWE superstar, Now we do. I think a star of Ronda's magnitude calls for a new model. Not only that, but she has several different looks she can bust out on any given PPV or another. I think she should have a main wrestling, but then also an alternate attire or two....one preferably with facepaint. I mean, it's Ronda Rousey...just her alone being in the game is gonna move units, and so, when people go to play with her, I want her to have the works...I want them to really feel like they nailed everything about her in WWE. So, this means she's gonna need a new entrance and the Ronda Rousey 1 taunt should be redone to include more head-shaking and such theatrics, like she has always done on WWE television.

I personally feel it's time for a new AJ Styles model. I think the current one just doesn't look as great as it can, and it's time to graduate from what seems to me to essentially be his game debut model with hair and attire updates.

Hopefully this is the year Chyna makes the Hall of Fame. She played such an important role for women in WWE that is rarely talked about. I'd love her to be in the game.

Speaking of legends who should be in every game, I hope for the return of Bruno Sammartino on-disc and Hulk Hogan/Hollywood Hogan making a return in some way.

Rey Mysterio Showcase, some career highlight matches from WCW to now..

War Games: NXT version for 3v3 or 4v4

The thought of somehow getting War Games had me thinking they could even take a little longer if need be, and put out something like a New Match Types Showcase DLC and charge upwards of 14.99 to 24.99 for it. As it is Showcase DLC and you're charging that much, alternate attires from the events in question would also come with this. NXT double-ring War Games would be the big seller. Then, how about the return of the famous Undertaker v Kane inferno match. Randy v Jinder Punjabi Prison match would probably be way cooler in a game than on television. Just those 3 would probably be great in itself, but 4 would be less controversial probably...lol...a sort of rejiggered King Of The Road match with more weapons would be tremendous..LOL...I dunno...realistically maybe add another accessible area or two for Backstage Brawls.

thumbtacks in Extreme Rules matches

ability to expose the boards under the ring ala Gargano v Ciampa street fight. Maybe make it exclusive to No Holds Barred match type.

Should be able to select Fans Bring The Weapons again via Custom Match creation, just for all the fun things you could throw into that.

New Abilites should be added, because we can choose every single one and still have spaces left over

MORE STRONG STRIKES. It's the main category where players often find themselves wrestling between about 6 to 8 animations they really like for a wrestler, and then just sticking with the 5 they like best, which is still kind of stressful. Let's put that move modifier to use...that "R1". R1 plus Strong Strike and directional buttons can give me 5 more Strong Strikes to assign someone, which would be heaven!

New SKILL that allows you to hold a move after Rope Break to a referee five count.

A thing I selfishly want to make my females as short as 4'10". I understand it would problematic with rope mechanics and all that and, hell, 5'1" is already pushing it a bit. But hey, the heart wants what it wants..lol...how tall is Kacy Catanzaro again?

Japanese streamers have been on my list for years now. I always thought of it in a Ring Pyro sort of way, but I do know the complications of it..some of them, anyway. They way they'd interact with the model(s), the setting, the ring ropes, staying on the ground wherever they fall, etc, it's a trick thing. But man, it would just be so cool...especially if we could choose colors somehow.

Community Creations 'overhaul' of sorts, where it becomes an online site-based system rather than another mode in our game, exclusive to our console. Establish a Community Creations site via wwe.2k, have us create usernames and passwords, profiles and such (think Rockstar Social Club), and we log into that through the game, and upload/download content as we please, from the many talented users of PC/PS4/XB1. Essentially, take the exact same Community Creations we have, but make it into a website that allows us all to share content somehow, because the divide between the community is getting to be too much for everyone. Everything takes so much time nowadays and you want everyone to enjoy it.

Unlock trainer Sara Amato as a playable wrestler when you get called up from NXT

It would be kinda interesting to think what might happen if they let Jericho run with a soundtrack, but I dont know how versed on hip hop he is and you need a little bit of everything to appease everyone.

Edit- Nevermind, hes got that podcast. Im sure hes talked to a number of good rappers.

Idea for a creative new Carry position:

Not sure where to put this but I did the Single Leg Takedown in a match and felt like it would be perfect if a Single Leg Takedown were added to the Carry category or button system or what have you. Would be amazing for the MMA style people to take someone down and decide while in the takedown if they wanna transition to a mounted strike-sort of move or a submission. And boom, UFC and Fire Pro who? Lol

^The main thing I fantasized about with this would be to transition a Single Leg Takedown into the O'Reilly mounted palm strikes, or hit the grapple button and go into a leg drop or armbar or what have you..

Oh, when an opponent is on the apron, can Asuka have that running hip attack move where she basically knocks her opponent off the apron with her ass and stays sitting and bouncing on the ropes? Could be like her exclusive in-ring running strike move when an opponent is groggy on the apron, instead of the shoulder thrust to the abdomen seemingly everyone does.

Examples:

https://youtu.be/wtgrkEcgGi4

https://youtu.be/6iP9IHvCSBM

And theres a kick she did on the apron that i havent seen in awhile but i thought was really cool...guess its called a switchblade kick...

https://youtu.be/z_zw9cPMOtQ

https://youtu.be/Dq2hpTiY1k4

https://youtu.be/JeArsXpTfKQ

https://youtu.be/GwuQq4cze-4

Literally occurred to me today that the Asuka rope hip attack spot would make for a good Rumble finisher! Lord knows we could as many new ones as we could get..

the baby of an idea for tornado tag finishers:

While I'm hesitant to say this since it would likely mean abandoning all animations we have and starting from scratch, I would like to see the tag finisher system revamped and reworked in the future.

Ive been thinking this for so long. Its so.....flat and unrewarding the way it is now. I think the Shatter Machine is what really opened everyones eyes. Thats supposed to be able to just come out of nowhere.

Or maybe rig it so that theres a different Finisher category altogether for tornado tags. Like if I and my partner have a finisher, theres a button I can press to change it from the Finisher icon to a tag Finisher icon that my partner can also see. If he switches to his tag Finisher icon and we both hit it at the same time, it goes into a tag Finisher. No front facelock...like newly mocapped animations you just go straight into. A whole new bunch of moves can be mocapped or re-mocapped for that, so there might even be catching Finisher functionality that we both have to hit Finisher at the same time to get. The only tricky part would be your opponents partner interrupting.

The current Finisher setup is fine IMO for normal tag matches (theres almost too many great moves for me to wanna ever look back) but it needs to be evolved so that...for example....the Doomsday Device...I should be able to set it up so that specifically Animal is hoisting the victim on his shoulders and specifically Hawk is doing the Clothesline. So...even when I initiate the Finisher as Hawk, he will still punch the opponent into the corner or something and go up to the top as Animal gets in the ring and hoists the opponent on his shoulders. Stuff like that. Im not sure how to make normal tag match finishers more exciting.

In a faction, would be nice if none of the finishers were one in the same between partners if you didnt want them to be. For example, lets say I am editing Liv Morgans moveset and assign the 3D as her tag Finisher with Sarah Logan. Well, I should be able to go into Sarah Logans moveset and assign something completely different as a Finisher when she tags Liv Morgan. But thats just me shooting out random thoughts about little touches I think the tag/faction Finisher systems need.

I was thinking about something. When trying to explain awhile back how to add variety to the Drop Down/Leapfrog area, it may have come off a bit confusing as I may have gotten a bit confused myself. Lol.

But I saw another spot where someone did the Drop Down and their opponent cartwheeled over them instead of the standard hop-over. So I thought maybe something to think about would be allowing us to customize someones response to a drop down. That might be the window in which we can sneak in frontflipping over an opponent or cartwheeling over or the Io Shirai cartwheel and back handspring...et cetera. Not sure how that would work, but its a feature that rarely gets used because its just been limited and stale for so long.

I think this concludes a lot of key things I've thought of for the next release...it's damn sure enough from me for awhile, if anything....lol

Wow, you put WAY more thought into it than I ever did, and I am the one who started this topic lol. Good stuff

We get a topic like this going every year so we've all had time to formulate ideas and stuff we want to see edited, so these topics tend to be all of us just repeating what we say every year. :lol:

my biggest wish is for them to fix the movesets. So i can stop doing it myself. it takes too much time lol. I want to spend more time playing. But what happens is i play as someone, and the moveset is bad....so i have to fix.

if they would at the very least make sure everyone has their moves assigned, use a more generic base (so instead of everyone having running STO's and Floatover neckbreakers they have just a running neckbreaker/or leg trip & punches which are more common generic moves that wrestlers would have).

and they need to go thru everyones movesets and get rid of the things that are wrong. Not necessarily go in there and perfect everything. Just get rid of the moves that dont belong. Use repeat moves if u have to. Just stop giving everyone Michinoku drivers etc.

My analogy with these games. Is its like getting a Mortal Kombat game. And u play as sub-zero. And sure. He has his sub-zero moves. But then he also has Jax & Raiden moves for no reason. And then u find out he's missing a Subzero move thats actually in the game already.

The ability to finally edit hair and facial hair on in-game superstars.

Being able to place custom logos on faces in Edit A WWE Superstar would also be great.

I was dead-set on this idea that I'd make a Dark Side Of The Moon attire for Asuka. However, the main idea I had for it is that I'd take the Dark Side Of The Moon triangle and place it over her right eye, and the rainbow would go all the way into her hair, and then I'd use the Hair Dye feature to continue the rainbow expanding throughout her hair. That was the main thing I wanted to do, and then I'd just get creative with the attire after that and see what I came up with. Unfortunately, without being able to do the main first thing I wanted to, there's no point in going forth with the rest. I wouldn't make an Asuka from scratch just to put some facepaint on her. lol. I may still end up just trying to do something with her mask, in regards to the triangle, but it isn't what I wanted, y'know? A little facepaint could've transformed her entire wrestling attire.

It would just add a world of convenience and I hope 2K20 is the year they figure out what they have to do to get that restriction lifted. Would come in handy for a large amount of the game's roster who rock facepaint from time to time, or all the time like Jeff Hardy..

A thing I forgot to mention in the earlier long post is that when I knock an opponent down and they roll out to the apron and get up, my instinct is always to run toward the corner and climb the top rope, as if I were about to do a dive to the outside. There's nothing you can do, in this position. You're at a standstill where your opponent is groggy on the apron and any attack button you press will just have you step down from the top rope. Would be cool to have dives and running corner springboards moves for such occasions, since it's such a commonly occurring thing.

If I could offer up 2 names to maybe get a look for the next mo-cap squad, I'd throw out the names "Gringo Loco" Charlie Santo (roughly 20 yr veteran, prides himself on his lucha basing so much that he calls himself the "Base God"...which seems like it'd be useful to have around...currently of MLW fame) and Shotzi Blackheart. Honorable mentions would be Flip Kendrick and Toni Storm...not sure about the specifics of her current contract, especially after winning the MYC and possibly the NXT UK women's belt, but she's still doing indies at the same time...so I wonder if there's some small window in which she could come in. Would be a nice name to see among an already highly star-studded list of mo-cap alumni. Otherwise, Kris Wolf would be about as Stardom as one could possibly get. Not sure what the height preferences are for mo-cap...she's pretty tiny. Scarlett Bordeaux would be cool. Hard to tell who will or won't be available as all this AEW stuff unfolds. I dunno if it runs that deep....I'd still love The Bucks to do mo-cap. Oh well...

I made a caw of AZM (Azumi) from Stardom and one of the Dana Brooke tops was the most accurate one to go with, but the back of AZM's top has her back mostly exposed except for 3 straps..

Example: HERE

So, I just used a design matching her skintone color to cover the whole back of the top, before I added the custom logo straps, and this was the best I could do...

Example: HERE

And so, I was wondering if we could get a scissors tool where we could cut areas of clothing off to suit our needs, other than the obvious restricted breast and crotch areas and such. Would've been nice to keep the front of Dana's top and completely cut away the back of it. Also, if I wanted to, I could then create unique tops by doing something like keeping the front of Top 1 and the back of Top 2.

The natural progression is that people are gonna want a scissors tool for Hair as well. lol. A hair studio of some sort is kind of a long time coming. Like...fully being able to mess around and create a custom hairstyle for someone. Not that I wanna challenge anyone over at the offices, but I just don't see that happening anytime soon, so I'm sort of looking around at all the comments I see online of people complaining about lack of really great, new hair.....so I'm gonna report back with either a list of names or examples of hairstyles to maybe base some new ones for 2K20 off of....

I doubt we get more NXT UK women than hopefully Rhea and Toni. Xia Brookside would be sweet, though.

I've been wanting to see Flash Morgan Webster in the game ever since I first saw his whole look..

Interesting touch would be the Spanish or German announcers occupying whichever one of the announce tables is empty. Might help add life to the ringside environment if the 2nd table also had commentators that had to get out of the way when you were close by or about to use that table. Also, we should be able to use the top part of the table we remove, and the monitor(s), as weapons.

Hair under mask would be nice..

That would be a major improvement. It sure would make caws of Hayabusa and Liger a little easier to make.

Regarding new moves, I would love to see Angelina Love's Inverted DDT dropped into a Backbreaker( I forgot what she called it) and Teddy Hart's new Electric Chair Backstabber finisher from MLW.

Archived