WWE 2k20 Wishlist?

baken1942

I didn't see this anywhere on here, but saw a few elsewhere. I just wanted to throw out a few ideas that came to mind before I forgot while I played over the holidays. These are just things I noticed and thought of. It doesn't mean they are feasible.

Camera Angles - I would love to be able to choose the camera angle for the shows. Meaning if I wanted a higher camera angle, or up close like an Indy Show. Or even change the angle completely like what RoH does so you can see the entrance way behind the ring.

Custom/Old Themes - I'd love for them to be able to add custom themes again. On PS4 It could be integrated with Spotify. I use PC So this is an option on there anyways.

GM Mode - Same as every year. I get very easily distracted playing universe mode and just customize when I want, how I want and can never truly just play. I spend more time changing things than playing. I'd like to see a GM Mode, where you have to choose a brand, with a budget and manager the entire show and compete vs others online or CPU run brands for ratings, superstars etc.

Bi-Annually - A new game every year is too much, I think bi-annually games with DLC throughout the year, whether paid or free would be a nice way to keep things fresh.

WCW Thunder Arena - Just a personal fav I'd like to see in game and be able to do a full on WCW Universe.

Championships - Not a big deal, but I noticed that the ECW TV Title and WWE Light Heavyweight Titles were removed this year.

Call Letters for Championships/Brands - I'd like to be able to create a championship and choose call letters for it, or for the brand. All you need to do is have Jojo etc record each letter and then we can choose the letters, TNA or NWA etc so they actually say it. Not just choosing from the default list.

Match Types - More match types, like Inferno, 3 Stages of Hell to name a few.

These are just a few things I wanted to throw out there while it was fresh on my mind. First day back to work after the holidays and it's slow, so now was the perfect time to do this.

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bi-Annually - A new game every year is too much, I think bi-annually games with DLC throughout the year, whether paid or free would be a nice way to keep things fresh.

- Likely not going to happen, but would be Nice. If you're holding Your breath for free dlc, you're gonna turn blue..

I'd be fine with packs or individual wrestlers being sold on a store. Similar to Fortnite with skins, having new wrestlers be added monthly, or whatever I'd be fine with, IF the pricing made sense. This way you can buy what you want but have deals for those who want everything. Not many people are ok with that idea, which is fine, I am just saying I would be if it went that route, again depending on the price though.

I like your ideas, but also, I'd add:

More Custom Tron Options -- the ability to create "new-era" titantrons, mini-trons, and LED apron trons. It's bizarre to me at least the first one wasn't an option in 2K19

More CAW slots -- (only if alternate attires continue to take up CAW slots). This could be integrated in multiple different ways.

1) CAWs still take up a slot, but alternate attires don't (100 CAW slots, We could be alotted 5 alternate attires per character, and if you need anymore attires then it costs a CAW slot)

2) Keep it as is but give us 200 or 250 CAW slots.

3) Keep it at 100 CAW slots, but give us 4 attires per CAW slot

Sidenote: The ability to name each attire individually would be great as well

This would obviously lead to my next thing

No more custom logo limit (or an increased one)

Guest Shades of Cool

I agree with everything on the op's list. I NEED my GM mode back, I can't live without it these days. And girls and guys fighting is my dream I know won't happen, at least for awhile.

I've explained the custom theme issue before but it's seriously not as easy as just plugging spotify into it.

Yeah i know, I am just saying. I play on PC so it's not as big of an issue anymore, but last time I tried spotify on my ps4, it would just play overtop of the game, it's not realistic but doable.

I agree with everything on the op's list. I NEED my GM mode back, I can't live without it these days. And girls and guys fighting is my dream I know won't happen, at least for awhile.

Again, playing on PC with mods, I created Mixed Tag Team Titles and do this.

The problem with proper custom music on console is that they'd have to build their own media player into the game that would work properly with every other system in the game. That just ain't happening with the games being yearly and with Yukes around.

• Less Legends, More Current Day people. (I have nothing against legends but come on. I mean, if you are really going to include legends, don't render a whole model for an old attire, just make it an alternative attire.
  • More DL in CC. I know there is a glitch on CC this year with unlimited downloads... but come on, give us 50 downloads in CC or something like that.
  • Give us more creative freedom in mycareer. I know its suppose to be a career mode but come the phack on. If I want to join NXT and join Undisputed Era or Street Profits or New Day or something, give me the creative freedom to make my own career and do my own thing. I want to be able to form tag teams, start rivalries, start feuds, create stables and have my own custom career, everyone's career should not be the same boring ass linear story, that sucks ass and everyone on this site knows it.
  • STOP MAKING THE PHACKING ALTERNATE ATTIRES AS CAW SLOTS. That is my biggest annoyance. Custom Attires should NOT count as a custom character.

+ Might added/edit more.

I'd like to see more tools added to the create a player mode like options to blend the texture in with the in-game body more.

• A cutting tool to move unneeded parts of in game designs such as the square, circle, etc along with custom logo parts
  • Ability to blend a color from custom logo over to the rest of an attire part just like for skin color.
  • Ability to curve letters to shape like the attire area you place it in.
  • A drawing tool in group logo that can be filled in with a paint bucket option.
  • 4 Wrestling Attires. Should be able to mark a jacket, hat, shades, etc to entrance only rather than the game having a slot for that.
  • Ability to use said paint bucket tool to fill in other logos with different colors.
  • No more restrictions on things like this attire cant be applied with this hair
  • Being able to move any ion game eyebrows over top of the texture one.
  • More Call names, ability to combine parts of a call name to make your own like for example. Mi from Michelle + Lena in Selina = Melina.
  • Ability to restore Facial Region shape changes after switching custom face textures, and be able to just copy one over in general.
  • Props available to use for render shots for the caw. An apple, baseball bat, guitar, etc.
  • ability to copy "Set Individually" Menu Screen poses over to the next attire or simply let us set it to all attires from the start.
  • Ability to Upload a Caw over to a friend only like if someone is working on a collaboration togther they wont have to worry about risking other people seeing and grabbing it before they're ready to release it to the public.

Trish Stratus Showcase - including Melina, different varations of Lita throughout their story, Torrie, Stacy, Jazz, Victoria, etc

Rey Mysterio Showcase - Including the likes of Kidman, Malenko, Konnan, Saturn, WCW Jericho, Chavo, etc.

More Advanced Create a Entrance for individual and Teams.

• Choosing from taunts to use for entrances. There's tons of ex WWE talent taunts in that could work for entrances like MVPs.
  • Ring walk style
  • Different types of ways to appear on the ramp and timing of when the caw appears.

Porting over caws from 2k18 and 19. If anything I'd be fine with just getting the head/body morphing with skin tone and face texture intact. Then all would be left to do is add hair and attires.

New Additions to the Legend pool and more Current talent as well.

If not 2k20 I'd eventually like to see some original stories involving Legends as well with both fellow Legends and some current stars. We all have dream matches, and there's tons of ex-talent out there who could come in and do voiceover work if they have to to make these things a reality in the video game.

HBK vs The Rock

Hogan vs Cena

Taker vs Sting

Angle vs Bret Hart

Goldberg vs Austin

Lita vs Alundra Blayze

To name a few.

My Creation Suite Wishlist

CAW

• Replace Face Photo / Save Face Morphing - There's been many times where I finished morphing the face to perfection, yet the skin color seems off, or I've missed a wrinkle or blemish, in this case, we'd be able to simply replace the existing texture with an updated one, while at the same time keeping the morph settings. Would save a hell of a lot of time.
  • BETTER HAIR OPTIONS

CAM-S

• More diversity, say new walking/running animations(eg, Ronda), custom pins and picking up opponent animations. A new Full Nelson animation.
  • Finishers from any position - surprised it hasn't been here yet

CC

• Update CC Uploads - Can save upload slots, and avoids resetting of downloads.
  • Custom Logo Issue - Anytime someone uses any of your logos and uploads a caw using them, a sign or banner with your username appears when previewing the creation, OR the downloads that person gets goes to you as well OR an option to make it impossible for someone to use the logos (Just don't think it's fair for someone to easily take your work and benefit off of it)

• Block Players - As someone who loves playing online, I often encounter cheap players, I'd love an option to add them to a block list, so I never encounter them when playing online.
  • Online Rumble- why not?
  • Fair play option that works

• Replace Face Photo / Save Face Morphing - There's been many times where I finished morphing the face to perfection, yet the skin color seems off, or I've missed a wrinkle or blemish, in this case, we'd be able to simply replace the existing texture with an updated one, while at the same time keeping the morph settings. Would save a hell of a lot of time.

Yeah, this is what I came back to add also. I supposed the simplest way to do this would be to let us save the Facial Region shape once we've completed it that way we can just re-load it after adding a new texture or changing the skin like you said.

This ones more so a future wish but I've been imagine like a online mode similar to GTA onlines free mode. In My Career we're able to free roam around the arena and interact with different people.

Well imagine an online mode where you and x amount of other players are walking around the same Hall as created players and/or in game superstars.

Being able to form alliances on the spot by inviting others. Placing your groups shirt on them much like a leader can have his members wearing the colors in GTA online if they choose to.

Being able to get into brawls anywhere in the building with other stars/factions.

Challenging people to matches either face to face back there or out in the ring.

The person who makes the session playing the active General Manager.

2K would need to fix their lag issues first on multiple people in 1 room, but when they do this would be really fun imo.

I like your ideas, but also, I'd add:

More Custom Tron Options -- the ability to create "new-era" titantrons, mini-trons, and LED apron trons. It's bizarre to me at least the first one wasn't an option in 2K19

More CAW slots -- (only if alternate attires continue to take up CAW slots). This could be integrated in multiple different ways.

1) CAWs still take up a slot, but alternate attires don't (100 CAW slots, We could be alotted 5 alternate attires per character, and if you need anymore attires then it costs a CAW slot)

2) Keep it as is but give us 200 or 250 CAW slots.

3) Keep it at 100 CAW slots, but give us 4 attires per CAW slot

Sidenote: The ability to name each attire individually would be great as well

This would obviously lead to my next thing

No more custom logo limit (or an increased one)

Or to make it simpler there could be a section like you go to WWE locker room in the creative menu and every attire you ever made is in there and you can basically copy it to a create a superstar without actually and you can get like 100 attirespots

ugh. I really wish they'd stop the annual release thing. Dude i'd just buy $60 DLC every year instead.

but having to redo everything every year is really beginning to wear on me.

Just when u get the game the way u want it, the next one comes out.

More then 7 segments in Universe mode. Raw, Smackdown, and PPVs all have more then seven segments. Max should be 15 to 20.

Ability to make the new titantrons. Give us the option to use superstar videos without their text on them.

Remove custom tattoo boundaries. During shoulder tattoos shouldn't be as annoying as it is.

Fix issues different clothes have with each other.

1. I want 4 attire slots back.

2. I want custom themes back as well. But as Brandon has stated, with Yukes around, not happening.

3. I want the download limit of 20, completely gone.

4. I'm happy the brought back going backstage in the first place. With that being said, I want then to expand on the space. It needs to be a little bigger over all. And add more bells and whistles backstage.

5. I still want full on weapon wheel within the chamber. I appreciate expanding on the Cell but it's still missing something.

6. I want to be able to jump off the barricades outside the ring.

7. I want to be able to manually lay someone on the announce table and either manually jump on them from a ladder as well as do any move possible through it, without it being locked to an OMG moment.

8. GM Mode for sure.

9. I want pins and submissions in 30 man Rumbles. The mode from No Mercy was dope as hell.

10. I want to be able to import created wrestlers from last year's game to this year's upcoming game.

11. My Player mode was amazing this year. I want a longer one this year. Keep it up with that for sure.

12. I want all moves and clothing items readily available for My Player mode from the start.

13. CAW mode is better overhaul, but I want it similar to Fire Pro.

14. I want CAE to be expanded on. With the ability to set where the pyro is actually located and etc. However possible of course.

I'll add more later.

But overall 2K19 is my favorite game since SVR 07. Great game tbh.

*edit A.I

*4 running strikes

*new kneeling position (on both knees)

*new bent over position

*new on ground near ropes position

*can set more things to NONE

*all taunts in both sections (crowd/opponent)

*customizable movesets for ringside HIAC moves and crowd fighting (so everyone doesn't have superkicks/european uppercuts)

*revert tables/ladders to how they used to be where we could put them whereever we wanted

*get rid of that MITB/Ladder match minigame it takes forever

*barricade dives (jeff hardys running diving lariat off barricade/sami zayns barricade moonsault)

*i want the Mankind toss off HIAC back/i want the ladder and royal rumble finishers we lost back

*Cross platform Community Showcase. PS4/Xbox should have same Community creations

*rear carry positions. Like Electric Chair. That can be used to create Doomsday device tag moves like in No Mercy/Fire Pro

*fix the strikes. They look weird now. They look limp and spin ur character around sometimes for no reason.

*fix the running. Its weird and i went back and played Smackdown vs. Raw 2009 recently and the running was better.

*allow us to do collar & elbow tie-ups whenever we want.

*create a comeback. Let me just choose 3 moves to put together for ppl who don't have a comeback already in the game. Or just tie it to our running moves and a strong grapple we already have.

*actual referees. Another thing i noticed in SmackDown vs RAW 2009. The real refs were in the game. And they had different refs for each brand.

*different commentary teams for different shows. Another thing in SvR2009. Each show had its own commentary team.

*more strong strike slots. 5 isn't enough for at least half the roster.

*edit A.I

*4 running strikes

*new kneeling position (on both knees)

*new bent over position

*new on ground near ropes position

*can set more things to NONE

*all taunts in both sections (crowd/opponent)

*customizable movesets for ringside HIAC moves and crowd fighting (so everyone doesn't have superkicks/european uppercuts)

*revert tables/ladders to how they used to be where we could put them whereever we wanted

*get rid of that MITB/Ladder match minigame it takes forever

*barricade dives (jeff hardys running diving lariat off barricade/sami zayns barricade moonsault)

*i want the Mankind toss off HIAC back/i want the ladder and royal rumble finishers we lost back

*Cross platform Community Showcase. PS4/Xbox should have same Community creations

*rear carry positions. Like Electric Chair. That can be used to create Doomsday device tag moves like in No Mercy/Fire Pro

*fix the strikes. They look weird now. They look limp and spin ur character around sometimes for no reason.

*fix the running. Its weird and i went back and played Smackdown vs. Raw 2009 recently and the running was better.

*allow us to do collar & elbow tie-ups whenever we want.

*create a comeback. Let me just choose 3 moves to put together for ppl who don't have a comeback already in the game. Or just tie it to our running moves and a strong grapple we already have.

*actual referees. Another thing i noticed in SmackDown vs RAW 2009. The real refs were in the game. And they had different refs for each brand.

*different commentary teams for different shows. Another thing in SvR2009. Each show had its own commentary team.

*more strong strike slots. 5 isn't enough for at least half the roster.

To add to your post Kody, how about they bring back the rest hold that had the ref raise your opponent's arm 3 times, and double count outs from Smackdown Vs Raw 2006 that lead to you and your opponent to fall down, and the ref would start to count to 10. It sure would make Last Man/Woman Standing matches even more authentic and interesting.

To add to your post Kody, how about they bring back the rest hold that had the ref raise your opponent's arm 3 times, and double count outs from Smackdown Vs Raw 2006 that lead to you and your opponent to fall down, and the ref would start to count to 10. It sure would make Last Man/Woman Standing matches even more authentic and interesting.

sounds cool. I don't think i played that game...so i don't remember that.

I ended up playing some SvR 09 the other nite and noticed a couple things that seemed better. Like how Ladder matches didn't feel as clunky. Hit detection on strikes felt better. The running felt more exact...instead of what we have now where its really sluggish and u never really run at the opponent ur always kinda off at a weird angle.

Even some of the mocapping. Like Shelton Benjamins T-Bone Powerslam looks better in that game.

maybe i'll go thru some more old games and find stuff that needs to come back.

sounds cool. I don't think i played that game...so i don't remember that.

I ended up playing some SvR 09 the other nite and noticed a couple things that seemed better. Like how Ladder matches didn't feel as clunky. Hit detection on strikes felt better. The running felt more exact...instead of what we have now where its really sluggish and u never really run at the opponent ur always kinda off at a weird angle.

Even some of the mocapping. Like Shelton Benjamins T-Bone Powerslam looks better in that game.

maybe i'll go thru some more old games and find stuff that needs to come back.

You won't regret it. Smackdown vs Raw 2006 was revolutionary for it's time. A great soundtrack, a fun story mode (think WWE 2k19, but more polished), and it had a amazing stamina system that after it drained completely, you superstar would fall down, and it would sometimes lead to both superstars falling down, which sometimes lead to a double count out. Plus, the rest hold system was ahead of it's time. You could put someone in a rest hold, which would lead to a mini game where the ref a raise there arm three times, which sometimes lead to a TKO.

Archived