Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well...I gotta say, I don't like that. Those names made sense at the time they were used. Not so much in a recurring cycle. 'All In' was literally everybody coming together to create a new company (before it was even called AEW). 'Double or Nothing' was literally gambling on the future of the company by doing it all again. And 'All Out' was those same people giving it everything they had (and closing that chapter in a sense). Those names specifically could have been left in the past.

Isn't Double or Nothing their WrestleMania? Although I guess All Out could be. Fyter Fest felt like a Summerslam

Probably best not to compare the way WWE does things to AEW, they dont necessarily follow that model.

yeah but im sure theyre gonna have their big culmination event, at least i hope so. WWE is the only one with a Big 4 but everybody has at least a Big 1, i think they should establish what that is eventually at least for the purpose of us knowing when a new season begins.

seriously though, the records resetting makes general AEW discussions that much more interesting.

Isn't Double or Nothing their WrestleMania? Although I guess All Out could be. Fyter Fest felt like a Summerslam

Probably best not to compare the way WWE does things to AEW, they dont necessarily follow that model.

Bound For Glory, Starrcade, Wrestle Kingdom, every company has that one big event. Heck, it isn't even limited to wrestling, with the FA Cup, Monaco Grand Prix & Superbowl being THE events for their sports. AEW having that one big event every year is not out of the ordinary.

I thought Fyter Fest was confirmed to continue on. Fight for the Fallen was most likely the only one time show as it was a charity thing

Nope. It's not part of their PPV schedule. It's All Out, DoN, Full Gear, and a Q1 PPV. Tony Khan apparently confirmed that in the Post-show press conference on Saturday according to this article.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived