Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes we all saw them, because we were watching the show.

But no we dont care. Why does it matter?

Because this is still a relatively new product and if you're showing people board in your crowd shots it really looks bad on the product you're trying present especially for just a casual viewer that turning the channel

Yes we all saw them, because we were watching the show.

But no we dont care. Why does it matter?

Because this is still a relatively new product and if you're showing people board in your crowd shots it really looks bad on the product you're trying present especially for just a casual viewer that turning the channel

No it doesn't. Anyone watching their show are already invested, intrigued and/or entertained. There is only going to be a minuscule amount of people in the world who are channel surfing, happen upon those random crowd shots and immediately make a decision or judgement based on it. There might be three people in the world who would do that. Anyone channel surfing will have already seen 'All Elite Wrestling: Dynamite' pop up as the switch channel and will ALREADY have made a first judgement based on the fact that it's wrestling. If they skip it then they will have always skipped it, but if they are slightly intrigued by it being wrestling, they will stay longer than just for a 3 second crowd shot of someone looking slightly bored.

This is not a problem in the slightest, and is only being made a problem by people who make problems out of everything.

I think they did one too many tag matches. By best friends vs. young bucks I was tired of them. It was nothing wrong with the match if it wasn't preceded by two more high paced tag matches in the same show.

It made me actually happy to see something from their subpar women's division. And it was pretty good by AEW standards. Some people think Britt is good but never really saw it. But I could kind of see it. Still think she needs work but looks like her selling being worked over by a bigger person is good. She just can't do it when working with people her same size or smaller. Though in a Britt spotlight hometown match I believe Jamie shined a lot more.

i was a little bothered by the amount of tag matches last week but this week not so much. i guess its good to put your best foot forward and the tag division is arguably the strongest thing going outside of Cody and Jericho.

speaking of putting your best foot forward, where the hell is Sadie Gibbs? where are the Kongs? Priestly? the womens division is awful and they need to be putting on the best people they have every week until the division gets stronger.

I guess I'm going to be the dissenter here. The tag matches are becoming increasingly frustrating to watch for me. No one gives a shit about the rules. Everyone just goes in the ring whenever they want and attack their opponent(s) for how long they want. It felt like a tornado tag at times. Having three matches like that made this week a tough watch for me.

The best thing was easily Jericho/Cody, especially the stuff leading up to the brawl. The brawl itself was pretty good; I was not a fan of the sugar-glass window spot, though, it even less convincing than the table glass spot a few weeks ago (speaking of which, still not pleased with AEW/Omega never selling that as an injury. Getting your head spiked into *censored*ing glass is a big deal).

Britt Baker is unremarkable.

No problem with the draw in the main event, but the match itself lacked heat and the stalling for time was pretty obvious.

I guess I'm going to be the dissenter here. The tag matches are becoming increasingly frustrating to watch for me. No one gives a shit about the rules. Everyone just goes in the ring whenever they want and attack their opponent(s) for how long they want. It felt like a tornado tag at times. Having three matches like that made this week a tough watch for me.

The best thing was easily Jericho/Cody, especially the stuff leading up to the brawl. The brawl itself was pretty good; I was not a fan of the sugar-glass window spot, though, it even less convincing than the table glass spot a few weeks ago (speaking of which, still not pleased with AEW/Omega never selling that as an injury. Getting your head spiked into *censored*ing glass is a big deal).

Britt Baker is unremarkable.

No problem with the draw in the main event, but the match itself lacked heat and the stalling for time was pretty obvious.

They are trying to bring tag team wrestling back just without the boring parts like tagging. :laugh:

But yeah I think the amount they had burnt out a few people last night.

Because they are lackluster and seem like they are stuck in time. But ok, to be fair, I have that feeling about a lot of things in AEW.

So it's mainly that. But yeah they are all veteran wrestlers, nothing against that, but they don't seem a bit interesting to me, so I don't find them entertaining.

I was listening to the Lucha Bros theme and now I want to be Pentagon Jr. for Halloween. Anyone know where I can get a good mask fast before the 31st thats not the plain, old version ? Saw some on amazon and eBay but wanted to ask here first.

Jamie Hayter was kinda seen as a jobber while all the attention was on Britt Baker but I was way more interested in Jamie the whole time

Just because the attention was on Baker, doesn't mean Jamie was a jobber. The match was not one-sided. That's YOU seeing her a jobber, not how she was actually presented.

Also, it's her first match.

Jamie Hayter was kinda seen as a jobber while all the attention was on Britt Baker but I was way more interested in Jamie the whole time

Just because the attention was on Baker, doesn't mean Jamie was a jobber. The match was not one-sided. That's YOU seeing her a jobber, not how she was actually presented.

Also, it's her first match.

Yeah it did seem like it to ME but alright, I guess I was wrong then. Glad I am since I like her already and want to see more of her

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived