Guest Fight Me.

They are doing very well so far in my opinion and I enjoy the fact that they are letting the talent to go all out instead of having several moveset limitations among other things.

I agree that Riho vs Britt didn't turned out to be as good as it could had been.

Enjoyed the Nyla vs Riho match and the tag Team matches before more.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was kinda fun seeing Jungle Boy and Marko Stunt team up instead of Luchasaurus. Of course it was a bummer that it couldn't be Luchasaurus (or they just booked it that way to protect him and to spotlight Stunt). But...either way, it kinda paid off. If Luchasaurus actually is injured, I hope that shit heals up in a hurry.

The card just lacks intrigue for me, I guess. Nothing makes me go “Wow, I wonder where they're going with this? What’s next?” Closest thing is Mox/PAC because of what happened last week, but I wish there was some post-match interview with PAC last week or something to get more emotion and heat from him to get me more invested in the story.

As for the tag tournament, I just want them to get to SCU/Lucha Bros since there’s some story there even if it’s broad and not flesh out enough for me at this point (once again, would have been nice to get some comments from each team last week).

And I guess Best Friends/Young Bucks was announced today which I don't care about.

I'm super impressed with AEW so far. You can tell they all truly have a passion and bright ideas to bring forth. I was skeptical at first. But they've really created a reason to keep watching week after week. They're booking is enjoyable also. It's refreshing not to have 50/50 booking or sort of at least. A nice breath of fresh air.

I am legit excited for Dynamite every week. Its crazy that I havent been excited for wrestling like this in years.

Im right there with you its a great feeling to have again.

Right? I haven't felt it since NXT got its reboot in 2012/13. Now that NXT and AEW are all I watch, it's great to feel like a real wrestling fan again.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived