Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Jungle Boy and Luchasaurus will be the first champions...I just don't know how a scenario will unfold where that is possible.

maybe if SCU look like theyre making it to the Finals, be a good way for Jungle Boy and Luchasaurus to get their win back, but I just cant see them making it past the Lucha Bros. I think them and Private Party are two teams theyre gonna keep in their back pocket.

I want Jurassic Express to get those belts. I could see them making the finals vs Dark Order tbh, LAX can screw Lucha Bros out of their win. And a clean win over the Bucks in round 2 would be a sight to see.

I guess there's also the potential of Angelico and Evans screwing Luchasaurus and Jungle Boy for winning the poll though...

Im gonna call em Jurassic Express too since thats the easiest variation of their name.

but how do we have them beat another babyface team by shenanigans and still have them be sympathetic babyfaces? id rather they win via rollup or something IF theyre going to win.

Im gonna call em Jurassic Express too since thats the easiest variation of their name.

but how do we have them beat another babyface team by shenanigans and still have them be sympathetic babyfaces? id rather they win via rollup or something IF theyre going to win.

By having LAX attack the Lucha Express aswell.

By having LAX attack the Lucha Express aswell.
so both teams get attacked? but then theyd be back on an even playing field where the Lucha Bros are still the better team with the better likelihood of winning which would make the LAX attack feel like it didnt matter.

but admittedly im focused too much on Jungle Boy, i keep forgetting Luchasaurus is a monster that would benefit from a decisive pinfall victory here.

nah not a stretch at all and should happen if they win. that said, i think theyre losing. they and Private Party are gonna get the victory-in-defeat rub from having convincing performances against the two top tag teams in the company.

Kenny Omega on AEW vs. NXT - 'You're going to see real stars, not developmental talent' (Exclusive)

We [at Sportskeeda] asked Omega about the Wednesday Night Wars with WWE NXT, because both brands will be sharing the same time slot albeit on different networks. AEW will be on TNT while NXT is on the USA Network.

Omega did not hold back and said the following: "You can call it a war if you want. It's like, to me, we're in a completely different kind of business. I mean what they're doing is different from what we're doing. It's weird, because it's hard to say you're going to war with people that I call my friends."

He continued thus, amping up the intensity: "And yet, we are going to war. And yet, when I sit back and look at the grand picture, I'm going to war with these dudes that, if we were on the same show together, the same promotion...let's pretend there were no borders. Let's pretend there were no promotions. Let's just pretend there's just one big promotion. If these guys were in the same show as me, they'd be in the dark match. They'd be in the opening match of my main event match."

Omega would bring it home in this manner: "You wanna call that a war, you wanna call that competition? Go ahead. Maybe it's fun for you to do. That's cool. But we're different planets. And you're going to see that right away, when you see 10000+ arenas sold out. You're going to see smiles on fans' faces. You're going to see real stars. Not developmental talent but real stars appearing on your television sets, every week."

https://www.sportskeeda.com/wwe/kenny-omega-on-aew-vs-nxt-you-re-going-to-see-real-stars-not-developmental-talent-exclusive

"If these guys were in the same show as me, they'd be in the dark match." okay Rollins

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived