Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm bored with almost half of AEW's roster. Of the talents that I would call "AEW originals"...only Jungle Boy and Luchasaurus are cool to me. The librarians suck. Sammy Guevara is meh, Marko Stunt sucks, that guy who the Bucks hired just because he's their friend is meh, Michael Nakazawa sucks. And I was basically tired of Orange Cassidy as soon as I went out and saw more of his stuff. I laughed when he was in the battle royal and he did the kipup with his hands in his pockets. I laughed when he got thrown out and still had his hands in his pockets, and walked away without giving a shit. He seemed cool then. But after seeing a handful of matches where that's all he does...yeah, I'm over it.

Now, hearing that NWA is debuting a television product also on Wednesdays, and also in October. I'm genuinely considering that AEW might crash and burn pretty early on. Because, I'm already picking NWA over AEW if that's the case. Of course, I'm not home on Wednesday nights anyway...so I'll DVR both. But...yeah. I've already chosen a side in that war.

I been meaning to get into NWA but i just havent gotten around to it. i caught highlights of the Magnus vs Scurll feud and i liked how it was presented, but theres just so much accessible wrestling in America right now i havent followed up.

I haven't picked a side for the war and probably won't be picking one particular side like when I was into ECW, WCW and WWF as it was happening but I may get more invested into NWA than AEW because of their prestigious history, I like Billy Corgan(and Smashing Pumpkins) and am into a lot of their roster right now

I'm bored with almost half of AEW's roster. Of the talents that I would call "AEW originals"...only Jungle Boy and Luchasaurus are cool to me. The librarians suck. Sammy Guevara is meh, Marko Stunt sucks, that guy who the Bucks hired just because he's their friend is meh, Michael Nakazawa sucks. And I was basically tired of Orange Cassidy as soon as I went out and saw more of his stuff. I laughed when he was in the battle royal and he did the kipup with his hands in his pockets. I laughed when he got thrown out and still had his hands in his pockets, and walked away without giving a shit. He seemed cool then. But after seeing a handful of matches where that's all he does...yeah, I'm over it.

Now, hearing that NWA is debuting a television product also on Wednesdays, and also in October. I'm genuinely considering that AEW might crash and burn pretty early on. Because, I'm already picking NWA over AEW if that's the case. Of course, I'm not home on Wednesday nights anyway...so I'll DVR both. But...yeah. I've already chosen a side in that war.

Watch him v Starr from Beyond I think its on youtube.

It's all gonna come down to their TV's honestly. Orange Cassidy is definitely gonna be more character than wrestler, and if they book him accordingly then I don't see any issue.

Roster has enough talent for me to not care if they have some duds anyway. I get to see guys like Jimmy Havoc, Darby Allin, The Best Friends, etc. on a bigger stage instead of having to shuffle through countless indies to watch them without ever investing in said shows. I don't have the time in my life to watch every damn promotion out there, and AEW is setting up to be a really good product for that.

So why do people not like Marko Stunt? I don't really know him.

Because he's small and people are small-minded. No pun intended.

There's a difference between small and scrawny. Rey Mysterio is small. Marko Stunt is a drowned rat.

Even Spike Dudley was bigger than Marko Stunt.

He looks like a scrawny 10yo and moves like a 5yo.

I'm cool with small dudes in wrestling but he belongs in the Mini-Estrella division in AAA or CMLL

It's not like he's gonna be wrestling seriously for the AEW Championship. He's going to be used like a carnival attraction. I don't see the problem, it's *censored*ing wrestling afterall.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived