Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm an Hernandez fan so that would be cool with me. Liked Homicide but haven't seen him in years

If they come in with a mouth piece, maybe that mouth piece can also manage Lucha Bros as they definetly need one

I have to assume he means the modern/current LAX...not the OGs. But I could be wrong.

Either way...the last time I saw Hernandez, he was coked into another dimension.

LAX to AEW would be nice. I just hope they don't somehow get lost in the shuffle.

Right now, i think LAX are the best tag team on the planet and should 100% be the focal point of any promotion they are in.

I agree. It's just with The Young Bucks, Best Friends, Lucha Bros, The Dark Order, and Private Party, they might somehow get overlooked. I hope I'm wrong about that.

What matches do you all recommend for those 2? Does the faction still include a mexican and puerto rican? Do they have a manager?

They came back 2 years ago with Ortiz, Santana, Diamante as new members and Konnan and Homicide as managers. Diamante got hurt shortly after and they never brought her back unfortunately. Homicide vanished after a while too, then later returned with Hernandez and King (Eddie Kingston) to feud with the new LAX as they felt replaced by Konnan. I recommend those matches, they had a couple good ones. They also had a good feud with Sami Callihan's group, oVe (Ohio Versus Everything). They even had a Barbed Wire Massacre match. Then this year they had awesome matches with the Lucha Bros before they left for AEW. Their last feuds were with the North and the Rascalz, which were fun too. Basically I'm saying they can't have bad matches lol

Jericho mentioned a while back in his podcast that he personally suggested they sign Brian Pillman Jr. (and Sammy Guevara). So it's totally possible they'll pick them up too.

Jericho mentioned a while back in his podcast that he personally suggested they sign Brian Pillman Jr. (and Sammy Guevara). So it's totally possible they'll pick them up too.

BPJ would be a great investment signing. Give him a limited deal similar to Impact/MLW where he can work indies as he wishes but AEW is the priority. Signing him to an exclusive deal at this point could be a bad move IMO because they lack the infrastructure to give him proper/regular training ala the Performance Centre. He's good but he's only a couple of years in and it shows.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived